59

Lando

My lips moved against hers once again it felt like everything was right with the world once again. I held her cheeks in my hands, as our lips moved against one another. Her arms around my neck as she pulled my body closer to her body.

I hear a soft moan leave her lips as we walk further into her room. I couldn't handle her, I didn't want too talk right now if we did I was scared we'd realise how stupid this was. I didn't care about the repercussions of this right now, I just wanted her.

I lean down before picking her up, my hands come to her thighs before I pick her up. Her legs lace around my waist before I carry her over to the bed in the middle of her hotel room.

This wasn't how I imagined the first time we slept together again. I wanted to make love to her again in our home, the home I had bought for us but I would take this.

I would take her anywhere.

I sit down on the bed so she was straddling me, her hands cupped my cheeks as she kissed me back. She kept kissing me over and over again like she couldn't stop.

Like she didn't want to let go.

I feel her body grind against mine, I could feel myself growing beneath her. I hadn't been touched by anyone but myself in six months, I couldn't bring myself to look at anyone else.

There was one moment, a small moment I thought I would kiss someone else. That I could be with anyone else, but then I looked into this girls eyes.

She just wasn't Meg.

That was when I knew if I couldn't have her then I wouldn't have anyone at all. I could live like that and I think that's what scares me the most.

My hand rests on her ass as she grinds her hips against my cock. God just the feeling of her body was enough for me, I just wanted to stay in this reality for the rest of my life.

Meg pulls her lips from mine and for a second I get scared shes going to tell me this is a bad idea, but she doesn't. Meg attaches her lips to my neck as she sucks on my neck between her peppering kisses. I moaned as she touched me, her lips trail back up as she bites my ear lobe before sucking on it afterwards.

"Meg" I moan, she had never touched me so passionately.

"I need you Lando" She moans as she trails her lips down my body. I didn't need to hear anything else, during our make out I had taken off my blazer and tossed it somewhere in the room. I feel her fingers come to the buttons of my shirt as they start to undo them.

As my skin becomes exposed she trails kisses down my chest as she opens my shirt more and more.

She had taken over tonight, she wanted me as much as I wanted her. As she reaches the space before my belt I watch as she looks up at me, there was lust in her eyes as she looked at me. I nod at her before she unravels my belt, I lift myself up slightly as we work as a team to pull down my trouser and boxers.

Without any form of hesitation Meg takes her tongue and trails it from the shaft of my cock to the tip. I let out a moan as she touches me, as she takes me the way she always used too. Her lips suck around my tip before she takes all of me in her mouth, I feel myself hit the back of her throat.

"Argh Meg" I moan as my hands come to her hair, I hold back her hair as I watch her thrust my cock in and out of my mouth. I knew I wouldn't last long, hell I mean I hadn't been touched in six months.

There was no way I could last long.

I had never seen her take me so well, I had never seen her take me like her life depended on it. I also had never been touched the way she was touching me right now. Fuck she was so good at this.