40

Lando

I asked her to move in with me.

I actually asked her to not only move in with me but I asked her if she wanted to get a place with me. I would buy us the best apartment I could find wherever she wanted to live, I would move out of Monaco if it gave her a better opportunity with her career.

Most importantly she said she would move in with me. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. After being together for the past few months I couldn't imagine going long distance, I couldn't have her living away from me.

I think I'd go insane.

I had just woken up from a nap and I walk into the kitchen area to see Meg sat at the table with her laptop in front of her. She had her knees pulled up to her chest as she looked as if she was reading something off her screen. She sat there with her hair up and my jumper on, it looked as if she still wore her bikini bottoms and that was all.

She also wore her glasses, I never really saw her wearing them. I guess it was only when she wrote when she put them on.

"Hey sleepy" She speaks as she looks over at me taking her glasses off and placing them on the table.

I actually have never seen her looking so effortlessly beautiful. She had no make up on, her hair was messy and she was wearing my clothes and my god did she look perfect.

I walk over and lay down next to her, my head leans on her lap. She leans down and presses a kiss on my forehead before her hands lace through my hair.

"How's the writing going?" I ask her as I look up at her.

She smiled down at me.

"It's good, it's safe to say that I have a good muse right" She smirks, her hands still playing with my curls.

"Are you writing about me?" I ask her as I sit up, I now look at her with my eyes widened as she covers her face shyly.

She was writing about me.

I can't help but giggle as she covers her face with the sleeves of my jumper. My hand lands on her thigh before I pull her body on top of mine. She was now sat on my lap, I hold her as I look into her eyes.

She still had that shy look on her face.

"No comment" She giggles, with that I can't help but giggle along with her.

While we both still laugh and smile as I attach my lips to her neck. This caused a loud scream laugh to leave her mouth as I attacked her neck with kisses. She moved around attempting to escape my grip for a few seconds before she accepted defeat.

In that moment I feel her begin to grind her hips against me. Her lips draw close to my ear, so close that I can feel her hot breath.

"Is it time to give me what you promised?" She whispers.

I look at her and widen my eyes at her as my eyebrows cock up at her. I didn't need to say anything else, I flip us over so I am not hovering over her body.

We were on the couch but I didn't need much room to make her come.

I kiss down her neck before slipping my hand up my jumper that she wore. I slid it off leaving her with her in just her bikini, that fucking white bikini she had been teasing me with it all fucking day.

Being on the front of the boat had us both on guard due to the fact we could be papped at any moment, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to hold her body, and just keep her by my side at all times. Even though Max was gone thay didn't mean all the eyes were off of her.