16

Meg

I made a decision as I sat on the shower floor crying my eyes out over a man that never cared about how he made me feel. I made a decision that I couldn't let him ruin my life, I couldn't let him stop my life any longer.

I had hopes and dreams before him, I had things I wanted to do. Meeting him paused everything, he was what I thought I wanted. He turned out to be someone that held me back from everything I did want.

I had to take my life back.

So that's what this is, I did shots before I left and I found the only outfit that made me feel like a bad bitch. Someone that wouldn't be broken, someone that would go after what they want.

And I want him.

Lando Norris.

Here he danced with me, his hands on my hips as we moved together. The feeling of him touching me was enough to send me into a frenzy. I wanted him in more ways that I ever should want my brothers best friend, I knew he wanted me too but I also knew Max would murder him.

He would just be mad at me.

Lando would actually die, I didn't want to be the reason they ended their friendship. I didn't want to be the one person that ripped apart two friends, but right now I did want Lando.

It was a problem, I just knew with the alcohol in my body my wants came over my morals.

"You look incredible" He whispers into my ear, I could feel the eyes on us. The rest of the drivers wondering why he was playing with fire, why he would want his best friends sister.

But they didn't know about the moments we had shared. They didn't know about the motorhome.

The way his cock presses against my core as I straddled him. His hands in my hair, our lips sparked when they touch. The feelings I had in my stomach when he touched me, when I could feel he wanted me the way I wanted him.

I knew if Ez didn't ruin our moment we would have gotten our date. I never believed that everything happened for a reason, I thought it was bullshit if Ezra never showed up then who knows what would have happened. I just know my needs were taking over everything right now.

I was horny.

That was all I needed, I needed him.

"Lan" I breath against his ear, I didn't know if I could say to him that I needed him to touch me.

I knew I was hurting, I wanted this pain to go away. I wanted to feel happy again, right now I knew that Lando would give me this happiness, I didn't want to use him.

I also didn't want him to think I was using him, because the last thing I wanted was to lose him.

"Thank you for everything you've done" I speak to him, my eyes looking into his. He smiles at me with a very cheeky smile, it was as if I could see his thoughts.

"Meg, I know that you've had a hard few da-"

"Meg!!!" I am pulled away from my bubble with Lando. My head turns to see Max Verstappen headed my way, I also feel Lando tense up as he watches him walk my way.

I pull away from Lando's grip to say hello to Max, as he pulls me in for a hug I just feel Lando's eyes on both of us. He stared at us, watching to see what move Max would make.

"How are you?" He asks me, I feel his hand land on my shoulder as he smiles at me.

Max was a lovely man and in other circumstances I might take him up on his offer of a tour. But my mind was with Lando, I looked at him as he stared at Max and where his hand laid. I was being watched, every move I made was being watched by Lando.