41

Meg

The sound of my phone bellowing woke me from my very peaceful sleep. I reach over as I groan and see it was Max calling me, I really didn't want to deal with whatever this was right now.

He knew what the time was here and he was still calling, this meant two things. Either he was being annoying or he had something that was so important he had to call me at 5am.

I slip out of bed as I don't want to wake Lando up, he did tend to sleep through anything and everything. Once I was out of the bedroom and into the living area where Lando had fucked me like no one had before yesterday. I couldn't really look at this room the same after that.

"Hello?" I speak quietly down the phone, I wasn't given a lot of chance to wait for a reply before I hear his voice.

"Where are you?" He asks me sternly, I had to think quick on my feet right now.

"In the hotel, I was sleeping until you fucking woke me up" I snap at him.

He couldn't know where I really was, he couldn't know I was on a yacht with Lando. That we had stayed the night here, I guessed he knew something that he wanted to question on me about.

"Where is Lando?"

"I don't fucking know probably asleep somewhere since it's 5 in the fucking morning" I snap at him.

There was silence on the other end of the phone, he was thinking about what he was going to say to me.

"Can I help you?" I snap at him once again, I hear a sigh leave his mouth.

"I saw something and I thought it was you" He speaks softly, all of a sudden my heart rate picks up.

What the fuck was he talking about, all of a sudden my worst fears were in my head. I didn't know if someone had seen us having sex last night, I was so scared that we had been photographed.

"What did you see?" I ask a little too quickly, I had to know what he was talking about.

"It was just Lando and some girl, I thought it was you and I got scared" He giggles, I quickly put him on speaker before heading over to twitter to try and find what the fuck he was talking about.

My heart returned to normal rate, you couldn't see me at all

My heart returned to normal rate, you couldn't see me at all. There was no way of knowing this was me at all, you could only see my arms. So now I had to play it cool with the idea of everything thinking he was dating someone.

"Why are you so protective Max?" I ask him finally. I knew Lando and I would piss him off but he was acting like it was the end of the world if we were together.

I didn't want to lose my brother but I had fallen very hard for the man in the bedroom the other side of my wall. I didn't want to leave him, I also didn't want to lose my brother.