Shopping

Troye Pov
I woke up bright and early: 7am. Why the hell am i up at this time? I figured i should call my mom or someone, i hadnt talked to them since they had left.
I carefully unwrapped myself from Tyler and walked into the living room, plonking myself on the sofa, calling my house number.
CALL******
Person: Hello?
Troye: Tyde hey!
Tyde: Troye hey bro, whats up
Troye: Well its pretty early over here, for me anyway but i figured i should call yous!What you doing?
Tyde: Well sage is out, Mom and dad are out and im just in the house with Kendall doing a disney movie marathon
Troye: (laughs) Wait home alone?Tyde.
Tyde: Im not going to oh god!
Troye: Okay Okay well tell mom i called. Love ya
Tyde: Yeah yeah bye
he hung up

Oh tyde, he was such a teenager. I walked into the bedroom again and saw Tyler was still sleeping so i got a quick shower, got dressed, did my hair, looked at the clock to see 9pm, and Tyler was still sleeping. I walked into the kitchen and decided i say thank Tyler for letting me stay.
I decided to make scrambled eggs, toast, 2 bacon strips and a sausage. I am quite the pro chef, i must say.
"Mmmm whats this smell"
I smiled and turned round to see Tyler standing with his dressing robe on, his hair all messy which made him extremely sexy.
"Oh just some breakfast for you" i smirked.
He walked up to me and cupped his hands on my cheeks, leaning in and kissing me. Morning breath wow, but i dont care. I let go and cuddled into his chest for a few minutes.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
i jumped, turning round to see the sausages were done. I told Tyler to sit down while i put everything onto two plates.
"Thank you baby" He said squeezing my hand before eating it.

When we finished Tyler went into the bathroom to get showered.
I sat down with my coffee and put some random show on but half way threw got a call from Jim
PHONE CALL*******
Troye: Helllloooo
Jim: Hey Troye, so we are all sitting at the pool wait...
everyone: HEYYYYYYY
Troye: hey guys, thanks for busting my eardrums
Jim: sorry (laugh), so we are going to go do some shopping in about an hour, are yous up for it?
Troye: Yeah sure, ill ask Tyler about the best malls and text you
Jim: Okay see ya there
Troye: see ya
I hung up
"Who was that?" I turned round to see Tyler fully dressed and 'beautified'
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his cute waist and because im taller, his chest cuddled into mine as i looked down at him, him looking up at me.
"Jim, we are going to a mall, any good ones?"
"Ah hell yeah" he sassed.
We decided on 'The Grove' and text Jim to meet there in half an hour.
"Troye, can i ask you something?" Tyler asked sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him, holding his hand, cuddling into his side.
"Course" I smiled
"If i died my hair green, would you be mad?"
i looked at him, before bursting out laughing.
"Tyler what the fuck, you look sexy whatever color your hair is oh my god" i said, wiping the tears from my eyes.
He laughed a bit before agreeing.
"Shit we need to go" I said looking at the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler Pov
We got to the mall and ran up to everyone, greeting and hugging them all.
"So wanna split up, shop for a bit and then meet up in the food courts in an hour?" Tanya asked
"Sure, we should split up into whoever wants to go to the same kind of shops" Troye smiled. Fuck i love his smile.
"Okay so the girls together yeah?" Zoe laughed and we let them walk into Victoria Secret.
"Ill go with Jim, we both wanna get a new camera anyway" Marcus nodded
"Yeah i need a new laptop charger, ill come" Joe nodded
"I guess i should start looking for a new phone, my contract is up next week, and i have no shit what to buy" Alfie laughed, walking with them.
"Casper, you like all the same shops as us, lego" Troye laughed and dragged me and Casper to his favourite store, Topmen. We were in the shop one minute when...
"Oh my god, im trying this on" Troye said, grabbing a simple black top with some star logo shit on it.
"Oh and these" He said, grabbing a pair of black jeans, down to his ankles.
Me and Casper laughed
"Yup, your gay" Casper laughed, me joining in.
Troye just pulled the finger, laughing and walked into the dressing rooms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi, could i have the ham, cheese and lettuce wrap please" I asked the lady serving. We had all met up in the food court now and i had chosen some salad cafe, with Marcus and Niomi, obviously.
I walked to the table and set my plate with Alfie on one side and Louise on the next, facing Troye.
"So what did yall buy?" i asked.
"Well thats a surprise for tonight" Zoe winked
"Whats tonight?" Jim asked, just as confused as i were, and i think all the boys were.
"We are doing a fashion show, duhhh" She rolled her eyes
"Everyone, even the boys?" Troye said, his eyes lighting up.
Zoe nodded and starting eating her food.
"Im surprised you arent a transgender sometimes babe" I smirked
"Fuck up" he laughed
We continued eating until we had all finished. We agreed we were shopped out for the door and we were all now heading to my apartment, to have our
'Fashion show'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked out the entrance when someone poked my back. I turned round to see a face i never wanted to see ever. I felt tears in my eyes, just as he looked at me.
"Hey, havent seen ya in a while?" He smirked.
i will not cry in front of that jerk.
"Fuck off" i said, before turning round, blocking out everyones questions. Even in the car, which had me driving and Troye, Jim and Tanya in it, they kept asking but i ignored it.
When everyone arrived at my apartment i opened the door and ran to the bathroom to let the tears i had been holding in for so long come out.
Troye Pov
Who the hell was that guy?And why had Tyler not answered anyone, not even me. We had just gotten in and he rushed to the bathroom. I guess i should find out.
"Hey, make yourselves at home" I laughed and handed out beers to everyone before running into the bathroom
"Knock Knock" i said, knocking on the locked door.
"Please leave me alone" i heard cracks in his voice
"Baby let me in" I whined and after a minute he opened the door, before locking it again.
He sat down on the bath side and sobbed his heart out.
"Baby its okay come here" I rushed to his side and let him cry over my shirt.
"Who was that guy tilly?"
"he..h..he..beat me up..in college...continusly" He stuttered, crying into my harder.
"Baby its okay, he will never do it again, i wont allow him too" I comforted him and rubbed his back, tightening the grip i held on him.
He lifted his head and gave a small smile, wiping tears away
"I feel so stupid. Im sorry"
"Ty shh, i love you"
He leaned in and kissed me before getting up, cleaning himself up and walked hand in hand out to everyone.
"Everything okay?" Marcus asked
"Perfect" Tyler answered, smiling and squeezing my hand.
"Shall we start this fashion show then?" Zoe squealed walking into the bathroom first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bless Tyler