Engagement party

Tyler Pov
"Hey everyone. Im so thankful and blessed that Zoe and Alfie have been in my life basically since the start of my youtube career. They are the nicest people and you wouldnt rather have anyone one else to have as bestfriends!So to Zoe and Alfie, i hope yous have the most amazing wedding yous can, though i know yous will!I love yous so much!" I said, clinking my glasses, recieving claps.
I looked over at Zoe who smiled, tears in her eyes. She mouthed a thankyou before cuddling into Alfie.

Alfie had organised a little party to celebrate their engagement. Troye was still at his main stage but was coming straight after to do a little surprise for the happy couple.

After me, Louise then Tanya then Joe said a little speech and then we all danced on the dance floor. I felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned round to see Troye smiling.
"Hey!" I yelled over the music, leaning in to kiss him. We let go after a couple of minutes and he got up on the stage and cut the music.
He turned the music off and tapped on the microphone. Everyone stopped and stared at him. I looked over at Zoe who was smiling at him.
"Hey guys, im Troye, as most of yous know. I was only able to come late because of my main stage so i guess i have a few things to say but first, Zoe, Alfie. I am so blessed to have yous in my life. Your wedding will be unforgettable so this song that i wrote?Its for yous two. Hope yall like it, its called 'I wont give up' He smiled, getting out his guitar. By the first strum, I was in tears. My boyfriend was unbelievable and i was so incredibly proud of him. This was the perfect way to end Vidcon 2015. I smiled, enjoying his beautiful music.

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, I'm still looking up.

Well, I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough enough
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

By the end, looking around most people were in tears, including me. That was the most beautiful song i had ever heard in my life, and my baby sang it. I love him, i love him so much and he needed to know it, tonight.
Everyone cheered and he did a quiet motion for everyone to calm a bit.
"Thank you guys. I hope yous liked it. Zoe, Alfie, that was for yous. I wish yous the best in your future and i love yous very much"
With that he ran off the stage and ran straight up to Zoe, picking her up and spinning her round. She was crying into him. Fuck i loved him so much.
When everyone went back to dancing Troye came over to me.
He saw me crying
"Was it that bad?" He said with a worried expression on his face.
"Im so proud of you. I love you Troye" I said before crashing my lips onto his.
We never let go, i couldnt.
"I love you Troye and you need to know it" I said in between the kisses
"i know it baby, i love you too" He replied, smirking threw our heated makeout session.
After a while of making out i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Tanya standing smiling awkwardly.
"Tan!" I smiled, hugging her.
"Hey guys so people are starting to leave but dont feel like yous have to go too, okay?" She smiled, clearing up wine glasses off the tables and walking to kitchen area.
"I think im done with beer" Troye smirked, rubbing his hip.
"How is it baby?"
"The guitar was sore as shit on it but ill get over it" he laughed before he dragged me onto the dance floor for one last dance.
Night Changes by One Direction came on.
"We're only getting older, baby, And I been thinking about it lately, Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes" He sang into my ear, beautifully and perfectly.
"Your have the most angelic voice in the world" i whispered in his ear. Dancing to the music, listening to Troyes voice. I wish we could be here forever. I was at complete happiness.
When the last beat was played, i heard clapping. I opened my eyes as Troye and I looked up to see we had been the only ones on the dance floor and everyone had been watching.
"Oh thanks" Troye laughed awkwardly, "but we arent the couple yous need to celebrate, Zoe, Alfie?Your turn babes" He continued, leading me off the dance floor and out to the side to watch them dance to 'Best Mistake' by Ariana Grande.
Half way through the dance Troye led me out to some cute bench, surrounded by flowers.
"Where did you find this, its so beautiful!" I smiled, admiring the view
"I have my ways" He laughed, "I just want to end Vidcon on a good note"
"Its a perfect note baby"
We leaned in and made out for a good 2 minutes before returning back to the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets pretend Troye wrote that song yeah. Im so shit at vidcon chapters fuck!