Zalfie-Wedding day-part 1

READ NOTE BEFORE*****
Zoe Pov
"Im getting married today, shit shit shit" i paniced, as Niomi braided the sides of my hair.
"Hey, youll be stunning. This wedding will be stunning. Troye and Tyler have everything to perfection, just breath okay?" She said comforting me.
I nodded, smiling, breathing in and out. I was nervous, thats all. This was my big day, who wouldnt be nervous right?
"And finished" Niomi smiled. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair. She has loosely curled the ends of my hair and had braided the sides of my hair. It was beautiful.
"Oh my god, its beautiful. Thanks nimbob" i smiled, hugging her.
"No problem at all, now ill see If Tan is dressed to do your makeup, while i get my dress on" she smiled, walking to the dressing room, next door.
Tanya walked in, in her coral bridesmaid dress, her hair in one messy braid on her head and natural makeup.
"You look stunning Tan"
"Babe, wait till im finished with you" she smirked and got her makeup bag out.

Half an hour later Tan had finished my makeup.
"Okay princess, look" Tanya smiled, spinning my chair round to see myself in the huge mirrors.
I couldnt believe what i saw, she had made me look almost...beautiful.
She had done a natural face look, my bronzer very light and my lips in a nude color called Yash, from Mac. She had made my eyes stick out with a browny tone blended together. It made me feel like a princess!
"Oh Tan, thank you!!" I went to hug her but she backed away, saying it would ruin my makeup.
Alfie Pov
"What if i mess up?What if i say the wrong things" I worriedly asked, Tyler who was fastening my bow- tie at the minute
"itll be so perfect!And if it doesnt, i give you permission to unfriend me and Troye okay?" he smiled, pressing my suit down one more time to perfection.
"Yeah, i saw a glimpse of Zoe earlier, and she looked incredible" Joey smirked from the chair he was sitting on in the corner. That calmed me. Today was the day i show my love for my soon to be wife.
We had invitied all our closest youtube friends, our familys obviously and some other friends.
My best man was Joe because he was my closest youtube friend and he was Zoes brother.
Zoe had chosen Tanya, Louise, Niomi and my sister Poppy to be her braidsmaids and we had chosen the color coral for their dresses as that was our wedding color theme. And of course wee darcy was the flower girl in her cute little white and coral dress.
"Let me do your hair" Troye said, walking over and setting me down in the seat. We all knew Troye could do his hair to perfection, so i had no doubt he would make mine look good for my big day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe pov
"Breath Zoe, breath" i told myself as i heard the song Troye had wrote for our engagement party for me walking up the aisle.
My dad squeezed my hand and we started walking. I saw everyone smiling at me. I refused to look at Alfie, nervous in case he thought i didnt look pretty enough.
"I saw Troye and Tyler, in the second row, Tylers arm around troyes as they smiled at me. I kissed both their cheeks as i reached the stage. I looked up at Alfie and saw he looked stunning. His suit was a pale grey color, with a checked bow tie, different but suited him to perfection. He had a small quiff in his hair and i noticed his red sneakers on, which made me giggle. He looked at me and smiled as my father kissed my cheek, before i walked onto the stage. This was the moment i had been waiting for my whole life.
Tyler Pov
"She does look gorgeous" I whispered into Troyes ear, as Zoe walked on the stage, facing Alfie.
"They both do" Troye agreed, smiling at them.
The music stopped and the minister started speaking.
"I welcome you all here today, for the wedding of Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. It is a magical day for them both, and i thank all of yous for being able to come today. It is now time for the pair to exchange their vows" He stopped talking and looked at Alfie to speak.
"So over the past two weeks ive been trying to write the perfect vow that can express how much i love you Zoe but i was reading over it last night and i realised something. Nothing i can say or do can explain how much i love you. We started off as friends and i knew it would be nothing more because you are stunning and could any guy you like. But the night you asked me to be your boyfriend was a night ill never forget. In front of everyone here, im promising that i will protect you with my life, i will help and nurse you when you are sick. I will love you with every piece of me i have and i will be the most promising husband you ever wanted me to be. I love you Zoe"
Then Zoe started speaking, keeping in the tears.
"So everytime i tried to write this speech, i cried and i couldnt start writing so i got the girls to help me. So heres what we came up with together. When i first met you, i thought you were cute, but i never knew one day i would love you like i do today. I asked you out and when you said yes my whole world turned upside down. Everything we have been through together, you have always stuck by me and i realised its always you having to take care of me because im always the one upset. But i promise, to everyone in this place today, that i will care for you when times get rough. I will be there for you in sickness and dark times. I will have fun with you and i will make your marriage life more amazing then you possibly could want it to be. I love you Alfie"
By now if everyone didnt have tears in theyre eyes, it proved they were cold-hearted. I cuddled Troye into me, thinking of how it could be us someday. I kissed his head and looked back up to the stage to see Alfie and Zoe exchanging rings.
"Do you, Alfie Deyes, take Zoe Elizabeth Sugg to be your wife?"
He looked Zoe in the eye and smiled, "I do"
"And do you,Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, take Alfie Deyes to be your husband?"
"I do"
"Well in that case, you may kiss your bride" He minister said smiling.
Alfie and Zoe stared into eachothers eyes before Alfie held Zoes cheeks and kissed her softly. When they stopped they laughed, smiling as the music starting playing for them to walk down the aisle together.
They both blew kisses to me and Troye before walking past us.
"This is perfect for both of them" I smiled
"I know babe" Troye smiled, tightening his grip around my waist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zalfie feels
Please please comment if you liked this!!