Absolutely ridiculous

March 22nd
Are you listening?

•••••

"Peter?... Peter...? Peter!"

Peter turned to his brother. "Hmm?" He answered, looking so out of it that Edmund thought he might fall asleep at any moment.

"Are you listening?" He asked.

Peter hesitated. "Not really no." He mumbled.

Edmund sighed. "You really need to get some sleep." He told him.

Peter took a deep breath, straightening up as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm fine." He murmured.

Edmund raised an eyebrow at him. "You are Fae from fine." He replied. "You've hardly slept this week and it's really starting to show."

"I've got too much to do to be sleeping." Peter said.

"That's absolutely ridiculous." Edmund said abruptly. "And I'm not going to have you arguing with me, because it's true. I don't care what work you have to do, you're going to bed at a decent time tonight."

"I don't have to do what you tell me to do."

Edmund nearly laughed. "You sound like a child." He pointed out.

Peter glared at him for a while before he visibly deflated. "Yeah okay," He breathed. "I'll have an early night."

Edmund nodded a little. "Thank you." He murmured. "Now come on, I reckon dinner will be ready soon."

•••••••••