1

"Wen Yu, what are you going to do again?!"

  A voice full of disgust and vigilance woke up the stunned person.

  As soon as Wen Yu came to her senses, she saw the man in front of her holding the mouth of the towel with both hands, as if she was afraid that she would be rude to her, and she suddenly felt ridiculous.

  She subconsciously wanted to turn around and leave.

  However, his heels seemed to have roots and he couldn't move. The man in front of him became increasingly wary, but he didn't dare to act rashly. The two faced each other like two wooden stakes.

  I guess I can't leave!
  In this case, Wen Yu held her phone tightly and used all her strength to open the software representing the game on her phone.

  A sound of "Timmy——" broke the silence in the room.

  The person in front of him looked strange for a moment.

  The body seemed to have regained some control. Wen Yu's heart moved, his mouth tightened, and he cried: "Brother! I was scolded for playing games, and I was so angry. Aren't you a very powerful king? Take me to play quickly. Go back!"

  Jiang Yunjin's expression cracked: "...What did you call me?" He

  had a little more control over his body. It seemed that this move was correct. Wen Yu was naturally a little confused: "Brother, sister-in-law. I was scolded, why don't you help me? They laughed at me for being a stubborn bronze, and they made me angry. I want to be the king, so you can take me to the king!"

  As he spoke, he started crying again.

  Jiang Yunjin's face became increasingly weird, hesitant and unbelievable, and a little worried.

  Then Wen Yu suddenly found that her legs could move. The next second, her legs softened and she fell to her knees on the ground.

  Jiang Yunjin's face changed slightly, and he immediately stepped forward to help her: "Don't be like this, I'll take care of you!"

  Wen Yu still maintained her aggrieved and uncomfortable look, and at the same time, the game interface had been entered. She looked at him eagerly, and caught a glimpse of the bath towel. Unfolding the exposed strong chest, he quickly moved away and said hesitantly: "Start now?"

  Jiang Yunjin glanced subconsciously, her face changed slightly, and wanted to let go, but saw her kneeling on the ground. It was not good after all, so she simply carried her away. He got up and put her on the sofa: "Wait a minute, I'll change clothes."

  Wen Yu nodded obediently: "Okay."

  Jiang Yunjin took the clothes and stared at her for another two seconds.

  Wen Yu blinked harmlessly and shook his phone: "Hurry up."

  Jiang Yunjin cursed in a low voice, what is this?

  Still went into the bathroom.

  Wen Yu immediately wanted to get up, but as soon as she moved, she felt a dense stinging sensation, and her expression changed. Could she still leave?
  Do we really want to finish this plot?
  Wen Yu wanted to curse.

  God knows, just now, she suddenly awakened the memory of her previous life, and realized that she had been following the plot of a vicious female supporting character for so many years.

  ——Wen

  Yu has memories of past lives.

  In her previous life, she was just a diligent wage earner, working hard until nine o'clock every day, earning a salary of 6,000, so that her boss could drive a luxury car worth 6 million.

  As a result, he died unexpectedly due to working overtime too hard and had a miscarriage.

  At first, she still had memories of her previous life, but as she grew older, her memories disappeared. Then, her parents died and her family went bankrupt, so she could only live in the Jiang family. He was only two years younger and a childhood sweetheart, whom she had admired since adolescence.

  But Jiang Yunjin didn't like her and only treated her as a younger sister.

  Originally, everything was still peaceful, but she relied on her identity as a sister to mess up Jiang Yunjin's various romantic relationships, hoping that one day he would look back at her.

  However, the heroine appeared.

  Jiang Yunjin is the male protagonist, a second-generation rich man whose family has money and business, but he just doesn't want it. He plunges into the entertainment industry, first as an idol, and then as an actor. He is extremely popular and is admired by many stars.

  The female protagonist came from a grassroots background and had poor family conditions, so she was forced to enter the entertainment industry. She was rescued by the male protagonist Jiang Yunjin when she almost fell into the trap. The two crossed paths many times and got together.

  Even though they are together, they are not over. In the plot, Wen Yu, a vicious female supporting character, saw the male protagonist being so ruthless to her, so she got confused and married the male protagonist's brother. Taking advantage of her status as sister-in-law, she tormented the male and female protagonists overtly and covertly, and created Many misunderstandings.

  This time is the most serious.

  Before long, the heroine who participated in the variety show will come back with the footage of the show crew. It was supposed to be a scene where she and her boyfriend were making out and spreading sweets, but it turned out that her boyfriend was holding his sister-in-law in his arms, and both of them were still disheveled. Download the whole network fryer.

  The two almost broke up, but fortunately the male and female protagonists still trusted each other. The two jointly rehearsed a play to coax Wen Yu into a trap. In fact, it was broadcast live on the entire network, exposing Wen Yu's ugly face. Only then did Jiang Yunjin get rid of the whole network. The cheating scumbag who was scolded became the unlucky guy whom the entire network sympathized with.

  And Wen Yu was divorced by the male protagonist's brother because of this incident.

  In the plot, the male protagonist said something very impressive: "If you hadn't cheated, even if you were divorced, my brother would not have let you end up in this situation. He has said before that the houses in Jiangzhou Community, It was originally prepared for you."

  And Wen Yu's misery meant that she took 10 million and left the Jiang family.

  Wen Yu, who remembered his identity as a wage earner in his previous life:...?
  Is this miserable? !
  Speaking of which, when she took a break to read the novel during her busy schedule, Wen Yu was also angry and left a comment. She felt that the author was too tolerant of this vicious female supporting character and actually gave her 10 million?

  The author replied at the time that after all, the female partner had been raised in the Jiang family for more than ten years, and the family relationship could not be broken off at any time. Compared with the Jiang family and the several houses originally planned for the female partner, ten million is simply not worth mentioning.

  Wen Yu now just wants to kneel down and thank the author.

  Who would have thought that she would be transformed into this vicious female supporting character? !

  Apart from anything else, she still wanted those houses.

  She remembered that Jiangzhou Community was a very high-end community developed by Jiang Real Estate, and the cheapest house there started at 10 million!
  Therefore, the plot of catching an adulterer must not happen.

  It's just that she doesn't seem to be completely free from the constraints of the plot yet and can't leave.

  In this case, all I can do is...

  the phone suddenly rang.

  Wen Yu took a look and saw that it was Zhao Qingyuan, her plastic best friend in the plot.

  This seduction was actually Wen Yu's own doing. If she hadn't become obsessed with Jiang Yunjin's beauty trap and exposed everything, no one would have thought that she would give up all her reputation for a gamble.

  Wen Yu didn't answer, refused, and blocked her.

  She is not worried about what will happen in the future.

  As long as the rape incident didn't happen, even if the Jiang family knew about it, it would be fine.

  ——

  At this moment Jiang Yunjin changed her clothes and came out.