24

Chapter 24

  From the beginning of Wen Yu's dramatic tone, Jiang Yunjin had an intuition that something was wrong.

  By the time I finished listening, I was already dead.

  He wanted to hang up the phone but didn't dare.

  After hesitating for a few seconds, there was a whisper on the phone, and then his eldest brother's demonic voice sounded coldly: "Did you yell at her?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "...No!"

  He quibbled: "I am. "Speak louder, brother, you know I have been loud since I was a child!"

  Jiang Yunyan: "I have been loud since I was a child?"

  Jiang Yunjin sensed the danger and immediately said honestly: "Brother, I should not be disrespectful to my sister-in-law, even if she points out I shouldn't be angry at those bad reviews that praise me..."

  Wen Yu pricked up his ears and leaned in to listen. When he heard this sentence, he immediately exploded: "Wow, my brother really hates me, and he even put eye drops on me and said I liked his bad review, is that just a doubt from a passerby! Brother, do you believe him or me? !"

  The little girl looked over with tears in her eyes, as if he didn't meet her expectations. The answer will make you faint from tears.

  The man holding the phone looked calm and said decisively: "I believe you."

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  He knew that no one cared about him.

  Immediately after the phone call, his eldest brother said: "You solve your own problems. If you don't do a good job and let others catch the loopholes, who is to blame?"

  No punishment?

  Jiang Yunjin's eyes lit up and he breathed a sigh of relief.

  I heard my eldest brother say, "By the way, I'll be free during the Chinese New Year."

  Jiang Yunjin:!

  How many days in a row? !

  He still wanted to beg for mercy, but the call was hung up.

  On the other side of the phone, the man was looking down at the little girl who was holding his wrist and complaining with all her teeth and claws: "Are you satisfied?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, a drop of water fell from his hair and landed on Wen Yu's cheek.

  With a "click" sound, a sound ranging from big to small sounded in the quiet room.

  Wen Yu suddenly noticed his current state.

  She had just come out of the shower, wearing a white bathrobe, and her body was still smelling of thick water vapor. What reached her nose was the scent of the same shower gel she had just used in the evening.

  She called her over before she had a chance to dry her freshly washed hair, which was still dripping with water from the tips.

  Her beautiful eyebrows seemed to be covered with a layer of mist at the moment, which made her feel a little panicked.

  There were still tears in Wen Yu's eyes. Facing Jiang Yunjin's angry mood, she suddenly stopped deadlocked, and with bursts of heat, she said dryly: "Satisfied..."

  Jiang Yunyan raised his hand.

  Wen Yu looked at him blankly and didn't hide.

  She felt a chill on her face, and the man's fingertips gently rubbed her cheek. Then he took two steps back and wiped her hair casually with a towel in his big hand to prevent any more water droplets from falling on her.

  The movement was too natural. Before Wen Yu realized anything, he had already stepped away. Only the cool touch seemed to remain on her cheek, which made her feel a little dazed.

  Jiang Yunyan took out the hair dryer: "I'm going to dry my hair."

  Soon the sound of the hair dryer sounded.

  Only then did Wen Yu come back to her senses, glanced at the man blowing his hair on the balcony, and then looked at his phone. The call had already been hung up, and the Weibo interface appeared.

  As soon as it was refreshed, Weibo started a new round of commotion just because of my likes.

  [Tsk, is Wen Yu here to gain popularity again? ]

  [Laughing to death, I really believe it. Wen Yu has completely lost interest in Jiang Yunjin. Look at this fair and aboveboard provocation]

  [There is nothing wrong with Wen Yu's likes. I also felt angry when I saw it. Why didn't you reject it immediately? open? ! Don't you know you have a girlfriend? ]

  [Maybe Wen Yu wants to cause trouble for the two of them to break up, and she can take advantage of it! This woman is really annoying...] [

  So what if I reported it? Jiang Yunjin definitely never reported that he was being treated lightly. He didn't push her away immediately, and he didn't hesitate to use force...]

  Wen Yu nodded in agreement.

  It's a pity that Su Lengyue likes Jiang Yunjin.

  Unlike Jiang Yunyan, who was personally taught by Grandpa Jiang, Jiang Yunyan was six years old when Jiang Yunjin was born. When Jiang Yunjin reached the age where he needed to be taught when he went to school, Grandpa Jiang's health was also not good.

  Wen Yu remembered that Grandpa Jiang passed away before she came to the Jiang family, and she even attended the funeral.

  Therefore, the two brothers have very different temperaments. One is strict and restrained, while the other is wanton and dazzling.

  It was also destined that Jiang Yunjin's temperament was not so rigorous. Unexpectedly, she thought it was no big deal when she was taken advantage of, so she just hugged her. He quickly pushed her away without any special force because she was the sister of a good brother. , always take care of the face of a good brother.

  But he will soon know if a hug is no big deal.

  Wen Yu covered her lips and snickered.

  Smiling, she suddenly remembered that she was reading Weibo to kill time. The purpose was to wait for Father Jiang and Mother Jiang to fall asleep while she went to steal some food!
  The sound of the hair dryer stopped for a moment and soon started again.

  Wen Yu looked stern.

  With Jiang Yunyan around, there was no way he could succeed in stealing.

  After a minute, the hair dryer went completely silent.

  ——Jiang

  Yunyan finished blow-drying his hair and tidied the bathroom. When he came out, he heard a faint cry.

  His brows slightly raised, he took two steps forward and looked at the ball buried in the quilt: "Ajin bullied you again?"

  Wen Yu covered her face and shook her head vigorously: "No!"

  The voice was full of anger. , with a sense of grievance.

  Jiang Yunyan raised the corners of his lips slightly, then put them down again. He looked at the small shoulders that were twitching deliberately and said patiently: "What's the matter?"

  Wen Yu whispered: "I'm hungry."

  "Eating scallion noodles?"

  "Too greasy."

  "Clear soup noodles?"

  "Don't want to eat noodles."