41

Chapter 41

  The second round of the game began, and the program team gave the guests some time to change clothes.

  Wearing a dress is really inconvenient.

  It was also at this stage that Wen Yu received her conversion card - [Please select the guest you want to convert into a companion]

  Wen Yu is today's traitor. She still didn't react when the director knocked on the door and handed out the task in the middle of the night last night. Her task is for two people who are not teammates to tell her, "You are the best."

  Therefore, if Fu Chun had not caused this incident, Wen Yu also planned to persuade Yuan Tan to change teammates.

  Thanks to Su Lengyue being here, otherwise this task would be really difficult to complete, because it was the first time for her and everyone else to meet each other, and during the task, the two parties didn't interact much, so it was difficult for the other party to say such a sentence. , it's really easy to be exposed.

  Now that Yuan Tan has been replaced, they are not teammates, so naturally they are included.

  After the mission is completed, the traitor can add a teammate. At that time, the clues purchased by the guests will be given priority to the teammates' clues. As long as Wen Yu is not exposed, it will be safe.

  Looking at the names of seven people on it, she wrote two words -

  Director Liang Heng was a little surprised: "Why did you choose Teacher Liang?"

  Wen Yu said: "He is good at acting, but he is not familiar with me, so he can hide it !"

  The director pursed his lips and smiled, then walked out with the card.

  After a while, Wen Yu, who had changed into sportswear, also went out, and others came out one after another. As soon as they stood still, the director said: "Announcement - your opponent has successfully found an accomplice!"

  "Huh?" Everyone was stunned. : "Did the traitor complete the mission so quickly?"

  "I haven't even started to show off yet!" Liang Heng sighed.

  Yuan Tan was also a little surprised. She was calmer and not panicked, but she always felt something was wrong. She looked at Wen Yu.

  Wen Yu looked at her blankly: "What's wrong?"

  Yuan Tan thought that it shouldn't be her. She didn't feel guilty at all. She shook her head: "It's nothing."

  Liang Heng and others were also guessing who did something special. An action or thing? At this time, people filed in, and then a large round table appeared in front of them. Then a group of people came over with trays and placed various dishes on them one by one.

  When the guests were still stunned, the director said: "Okay, come and play a little game."

  "What game?"

  "Carrot Squat."

  Everyone was speechless, but they still stood in a circle obediently and played the game one by one, Carrot Squat. After finishing the Green Carrot Squat and playing around for a while, we took our seats in the order of elimination.

  Immediately afterwards, the staff came over with a long microphone, and the director said: "I will ask you to answer. Each question will be worth two points. It depends on how many correct answers you can get."

  Before the guests could respond: "Which waiter just now was wearing green shoes? " "?"

  Xu Bin was asked: "?"

  "Next." The microphone was pointed at Jiang Yunjin.

  Jiang Yunjin was also stunned and said hurriedly: "The third one?"

  "Wrong answer, next one." The director said again.

  This time it was Yuan Tan's turn, and she immediately said: "The fifth one!"

  "Correct answer." The director listened for a moment.

  Shen Xi was stunned: "Director, you just asked us to play a game to distract our attention!!!"

  Director: "That's right."

  Everyone: "..."

  He was so confident that he was embarrassed to say anything.

  In the end, I could only accept my fate and continue to answer questions.

  Wen Yu's memory was pretty good. Even if he was disturbed at this time, the accuracy rate was over 60%. Fortunately, the other groups were a little inferior, but the program team didn't just change the question if they made a mistake. Instead, give them a chance to guess one by one.

  You can always get it right.

  So overall, there are quite a lot of correct answers.

  Ten minutes later, the director waved his hand: "Okay, the pre-dinner games are over, you guys eat first."

  Guest: "???"

  That's it?

  [I'm so greedy, I can finally eat]

  [Eating so easily? ]

  [You won't have another exam later, right? ]

  [Didn't you notice that the director didn't say it was over? ! ! ! 】

  ——I

  always felt that the director was not well-intentioned. After the lesson learned just now, the guests were also very cautious when eating. They peeked at the show crew and carefully picked up a dish.

  However, after there was no response from the program crew, several people quickly started gobbling up the food.

  After working for so long in the morning, the breakfast I had after six o'clock has long been digested. I am very hungry at this time. The dishes provided by the program crew are also very delicious, mostly seafood, including light, heavy, spicy, and raw and pickled. , catering to everyone's appetite.

  I have to say, not to mention the eagerly eyeing program team, this taste is really good. It is indeed a program with several wealthy investors behind it. With this treatment, Liang Heng even sighed: "This food is so delicious! The program team is awesome!"

  " It tastes good, maybe we hired a chef?"

  "There's also king crab, I like it so much!"

  When the guests were almost done eating, the crew quickly came over to clear away the leftovers and take the table. Go, turn around and take them all to a swimming pool.

  "Okay, at the beginning of the second half, you are free to choose between those who answer the questions and those who accept the punishment." The director smiled evilly: "The second half will be more difficult. Once the answer is wrong, the teammates will immediately accept the punishment."

  Su Lengyue said decisively: "I'll go "Xiaoyu, your memory is better than mine."

  Wen Yu didn't refute: "I will try my best!"

  The director waved his hand and the four people were sent to the two-meter platform. The four people sat on the foam board in front of the platform. The long microphone came over: "Who was the first person to use chopsticks just now?"

  Fu Chun: "...Xu Bin!"

  "Wrong." The director said, and then his teammate Yuan Tan was pushed down and screamed. Got the first drowned rat. ^_^^_^Read^_^
  The others suddenly looked tense and became completely nervous.

  After answering the questions one by one, no one was spared in the end.

  However, relatively speaking, Su Lengyue fell into the water less often, so she insisted on answering the questions without changing. Wen Yu successfully accumulated 24 points for their team.

  In comparison, other teams only scored sixteen points at most.

  Both of them were very satisfied with this result.

  The director team asked again: "Okay, this round is over, do you want to buy clues?"

  "Buy!" Jiang Yunjin quickly raised her hand.

  Su Lengyue and Wen Yu looked at each other and nodded: "Buy!" She said to Wen Yu: "We made a total of twenty-four points, and I paid six points myself. You worked hard to answer the questions, so you don't have to pay. Clue I 'll share it with you."

  Wen Yu didn't grab this one either: "Okay, thank you Sister Su~"

  Su Lengyue pursed her lips and smiled, went over to trade, and successfully got the clues from the director team. Jiang Yunjin also quickly came over: "Who are you? "

  Ours is a song. It seems to be a song from 2003. I have heard it, but this song has nothing to do with us." Su Lengyue frowned.

  Jiang Yunjin said: "Ours is a photo of the Yellow River. It looks like a photo from a long time ago. The tone is a bit retro."

  At this time, Fu Chun, who also bought the clue, said: "My clue is that the traitor needs other people for his special mission." Cooperate, have you done anything with someone?"

  Yuan Tan's heart skipped a beat and he looked at Wen Yu again.

  Wen Yu happened to look over and said excitedly: "Sister Yuan, we will be together later."

  There were still water drops on her face and her hair was wet. Although she didn't need to dive to answer the questions, she also had to get on the foam board. I swam over by myself, my hair was moist, a little stuck to my cheeks, and my whole body was moist and tender.

  Not like a bad guy at all.

  Yuan Tan suppressed the speculation in his heart and laughed: "Okay."

  -

  Only the barrage is a God's perspective, and some people have already had doubts: [It feels like Wen Yu, she cooperated with Su Lengyue, and also with Yuan Tan I thought it was a bit awkward to say that, but I was afraid it was her temperament]

  [I think it was Liang Heng, he is the oldest, and both clues have a sense of age]

  [Maybe it was Yuan Tan, Fu Chun's age Not too small]

  [Yellow River, is this a travel photo? Jiang Yunjin's family is well off, maybe it's him who was taken out to travel at a young age]

  [I still think it's Wen Yu, those two times people said she was the most powerful, it's really weird]

  [I really doubt that Su Lengyue is her Teammates, the cooperation is so suitable]

  In front of the camera, the guests discussed, and just like the barrage, the possibilities were locked among them. Among them, Jiang Yunjin suddenly had an idea: "Fan Li's wife is Xishi, Xishi has The beauty of sinking fish and falling geese, Wen Yu's nickname is Xiaoyu!"