34

Chapter 34

  Zhou Han is Jiang Yunyan's special assistant and is responsible for work matters.

  Xiao Chen is a life assistant. He is responsible for socializing, making restaurant reservations, dressing up, etc. Of course, he is also responsible for two meals a day for the boss who likes to work overtime. The boss will take care of breakfast himself.

  However, over the past six months, the boss has been home frequently to cook, and Xiao Chen basically only has to be responsible for lunch.

  When eleven o'clock arrived, Xiao Chen chose a lucky person from several familiar restaurants as usual, ordered a few dishes according to the boss's preferences, and waited for them to be delivered at early eleven-thirty.

  In the rest of the time, he sorted out which guests the boss would see today and what their preferences and taboos were...

  until the phone rang.

  Xiao Chen hurried out, and after a while, he came back with an exquisite wooden food box in his hand. He was about to send it directly in to remind the boss that it was time for lunch.

  After all, their workaholic boss didn't suffer from stomach problems like other bosses, all thanks to him.

  Just walking halfway, he was stopped by Zhou Han, who had been waiting here for a long time: "Xiao Chen, give this to me."

  Xiao Chen: "Huh?"

  Zhou Han said without changing his expression: "I just have something to report, I will send it over with you."

  Xiao Chen didn't think much and handed it over directly: "Remember to remind the boss to eat on time."

  "Got it." Zhou Han took the food box and waited for Xiao Chen to return to his office. He did not go to the president's office, but He also returned to his office, opened it quickly, and showed a gloating smile: "It feels quite good to steal the boss's meal!"

  Here, he started eating quickly, not daring to delay at all, for fear that he would be late and the meal would be eaten by the boss. Grab it back.

  On the other side, Jiang Yunyan, who was obsessed with work, had no idea that the meal had passed.

  Only gradually, his stomach, which was accustomed to eating at a fixed time, began to protest. Jiang Yunyan was slightly distracted, and he took his eyes away from the documents and looked at the clock on the table. At this sight, his brows furrowed.

  It's almost twelve o'clock, and Xiao Chen hasn't delivered any food yet?

  He was about to call Xiao Chen.

  But the first sound was the sound of the door opening.

  At that moment, Jiang Yunyan frowned deeply. Who could come in without knocking on the door?
  However, when he saw the person who came in through the door, his displeased expression froze, and the surprise on his face blocked the starlight in his eyes: "Xiaoyu, why are you here?"

  Wen Yu was wearing a white sweater as a base layer and a jacket outside. She wears a long red retro-style dress with suspenders, and her jacket has already been taken off and draped on her wrists when she was in the office building today. Her long curly hair is tied up casually, making her look a little more gentle than before, making her look bright.

  She came in a hurry, her hair a little messy.

  In order to rush for time, Wen Yu ran very fast, and finally arrived before Jiang Yunyan found out!

  Even as a supporting actress, it was her first time to go to a big company. She hadn't made an appointment yet, but she still didn't face any difficulties. Even though she had never appeared in this company before, as soon as she showed up at the front desk and said she wanted the top floor, the lady at the front desk asked about it. After her last name, he immediately took her to the elevator and pressed the floor for her.

  At that time, her heart skipped a beat. Could it be that Zhou Han had exposed something and Jiang Yunyan had guessed it?

  Now it seems, definitely not.

  So what's going on? ?
  ——The

  question was in her heart. The most important thing at this time was lunch. Wen Yu raised the food box in his hand and looked at the man who had just stood up. He smiled sweetly and said, "I'm here to bring you lunch."

  Jiang Yunyan said clearly: " Thank you, Xiaoyu."

  "You're welcome." Wen Yu glanced at Jiang Yunyan's office. It was quite big, almost like a room, with a desk, two computers, and a pile of files.

  There is a bookcase next to it, which also contains mostly documents, but there are also many books.

  On the left is a sofa and coffee table, and on the right is a green plant. Just enough sunlight can shine through the window, making it look full of life.

  It was very ordinary, nothing like what she thought. There was no separate lounge?

  Wen Yu put the food box on the coffee table, and Jiang Yunyan also put down his work and walked over. He seemed to be in a good mood, and his voice was still as steady, but his tone seemed to be a little higher: "Why do you come here suddenly to deliver food?"

  When Wen Yu entered the office door, Just closed it.

  The sound insulation effect is good and the room seems very quiet.

  At this time, the man's deep voice seemed to have a softening filter. When Wen Yu listened, the tips of his ears seemed to be tingling, and his face began to heat up. He quickly calmed down, put on a pretentious and shy look, and spoke in a crooked voice. Said:

  "My benefactor is so kind and kind. This little girl has nothing to repay. I can only come here to say thank you in person~~~"

  Jiang Yunyan said dumbly: "Thank you Xiaoyu, but don't worry, it didn't take much effort."

  Speaking of this, Wen Yu perked up, with a bit of worry and uneasiness: "How much effort is it without a lot of effort? How much did it cost? Those celebrities heard that Weibo promotions cost hundreds of thousands at a time, right?"

  Jiang Yunyan shook his head: "No, I originally asked Zhou Han to spend money to promote it, but he was noticed just after he started, and he took the initiative to help promote it for less than 3 million. "

  Jiang Shang Entertainment was founded by him. Even with the start-up capital given by his parents, in the The entertainment industry also had a hard time at the beginning.

  But now, the most popular people in Jiangshang Entertainment all came together with him. In addition to the interest relationship between them, they also received more or less help from him.

  This time, Zhou Han had just begun to prepare for promotion, and he was noticed. After all, he had already left the entertainment industry, and his sudden move could still attract a lot of attention.

  Then two people took the initiative to promote it. Others heard about it and followed suit to help promote it, and these people were all leading artists.

  The remaining artists were probably doing it to sell well, or to follow the trend and gain popularity, so they became the hotly searched topic of 'team building' last night. In fact, he didn't spend any money on them.

  At this point, the publicity was enough, but too much was not enough, so we did not continue.

  It only cost a little money.

  For him, it's really just a little bit.

  After listening, Wen Yu said: "!!!"

  How can this be done? !
  It feels like making tens of millions.

  But unfortunately, not everyone can do this.