68

Chapter 68

  The scene was completely frozen because of these words.

  God really doesn't like it.

  How can there be a screenwriter who doesn't like writing his own scripts?

  But the people who wrote it didn't recognize it and didn't like it, so they had no choice but to adapt existing popular novels.

  Hu Yucheng's face turned black, but this person was his immediate boss, and he did not dare to say anything.

  Director Wang is even more unable to speak. Originally, he does not have much say. After all, in this circle, apart from famous directors, how many directors have the right to say? Especially since he is not a contracted director of this company.

  The two men and two women who were not popular were blushing.

  For the time being, their company can only get dramas with good original works, good fan base, and good teams. After all, this project is an A-level script in Xiangtian Entertainment, but Xiangtian Entertainment is not short of money, and the A-level script is also very good. good.

  So I thought of using this to give them more roles, so that they can show off their faces when the time comes.

  Ye Xiangtian didn't care about their reactions. As the real boss of the company, he had the unbridled privilege. He vented his anger and said decisively: "Notify me and push back the startup. I will handle the rest."

  Producer Liu said with a face They were all green, but they didn't dare to refute too obviously, so they said weakly: "Mr. Ye, this show is not just for us, but also Qingye Entertainment, Cherry Entertainment..."

  We can't really let their artists take the blame, right?

  Ye Xiangtian lazily raised his eyes: "Oh, how many benefits did they give you?"

  Producer Liu: "!!!"

  Upon hearing this, Producer Liu was instantly frightened, like a quail: "Okay, okay. , I will inform you that the start-up will be postponed."

  Seeing his cooperation, Ye Xiangtian was a little satisfied, turned to look at Wen Yu, and smiled dryly: "...Don't tell him about this!

  " Yu was puzzled: "You mean...?"

  Before she could finish speaking, Ye Xiangtian said with a sullen face: "It's enough for you to know. By the way, there is no need to terminate the contract. The script will be changed back and it will definitely satisfy you." , Don't worry, I will let you know that Xiangtian Entertainment is more powerful than Jiangshang Entertainment!"

  After speaking, he raised his hand and said: "Okay, I'm going to work, please."

  Wen Yu: "? ??"

  She and Sister Liu looked at each other, originally determined to terminate the contract, but now the situation has changed...

  Ye Xiangtian still nodded with a hint of pleading: "Okay.

  " Yu and Sister Liu went downstairs, Ye Xiangtian breathed a sigh of relief, and even walked her to the door of the company. After watching her get in the car, he breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and entered the company with a dark face.

  He originally handed the script over to Jiang Yunyan, but he also wanted Jiang Yunyan to take a look at it. His company was now very good at picking people up, and all the movies they filmed were profitable.

  But before it even started, it was over.

  He was so angry!

  No wonder the reviews of recent dramas have been average. People are applauding it and making a lot of money. However, the reputation is not good. It probably has something to do with the style of this group of people.

  Fortunately, Jiang Yunyan's little wife agreed not to complain!

  ——After

  getting in the car, Wen Yu thought for a while and sent a message to Jiang Yunyan: [Do you know Ye Xiangtian? ]

  Soon, I received a reply, Jiang Yunyan: [We know each other]

  [What happened? ]

  Wen Yu thought of Ye Xiangtian's request and avoided what was happening in the company: [Nothing, how is your relationship? 】

  Then Wen Yu received a voice message.

  When she opened the door, the man's familiar voice seemed deeper than it actually was. Wen Yu instantly remembered last night, when this voice had been calling her name in her ears.

  Her cheeks felt hot and she was in a daze for a moment, not even hearing what she said at the beginning.

  As a last resort, she clicked it again.

  Then we understood the grudges between these two people.

  Ye Xiangtian is two years younger than him, but he can barely be considered the same age as Xiao Qiyan and the others. They have grown up listening to his deeds.

  Jiang Yunyan has always been someone else's child. Many parents like to compare like this, trying to let other people's children inspire their own children.

  Some people will choose to join if they can't beat them, such as Xiao Qiyan, while others are always unconvinced, such as Ye Xiangtian.

  It happened that Jiang Yunyan entered the entertainment industry alone to open a company to practice, and Ye Xiangtian's family happened to have such an old company, although it was in decline.

  So he chose to reintegrate, name it directly after himself, and compete with Jiangshang Entertainment.

  Of course, he didn't lose his mind to deal with Jiang Yunyan. It was just that in the process of development, he would take advantage of the opponent when he got the opportunity, such as grabbing investment, grabbing artists, etc.

  He was indeed capable of making Xiangtian Entertainment prosperous, but Jiang Yunyan left early and went back to inherit the family business.

  He was very worried about the last car accident, and Xiangtian Entertainment was trending on the topic behind his back. It was because of his intention.

  I know it's not like that, but sometimes, I just owe it.

  I want to see Jiang Yunyan's jokes.

  Wen Yu realized it. He probably sent this script because he wanted her to see that his company was better than Jiang Shang. In other words, what Wen Yu said could reach Jiang Yunyan's ears. .

  I just didn't expect that the team was unreliable. Seeing that she probably didn't have enough stars, and it was her first time as a starring role, I couldn't help but test it out. With the cooperation of several parties, this company wanted to increase exposure for its newcomers, and that company also wanted to give it more exposure. Same.

  If this continues, only the starring role will be able to manipulate it.

  Moreover, Wen Yu's backer was Jiangshang Entertainment. She guessed that those people might think that the two companies would not deal with them, and even if something happened, Xiangtian Entertainment would not be afraid.

  That's why I dare to test it again and again.

  How could they have imagined that things were not as they thought at all. Ye Xiangtian was obviously narcissistic and arrogant. Even if he was competing, he would not be able to do such a small trick. Instead, he felt deeply embarrassed for his subordinates to do such a thing, especially the humiliation. Arriving in front of Wen Yu.

  But it was Wen Yu who took advantage, and Ye Xiangtian was willing to take action to rectify it, so the situation is probably much better than imagined.

  The quality of a drama cannot be attributed solely to the screenwriter.

  Every company wants to promote people, screenwriters have their own ideas, and even directors may have their own ideas, as well as producers.

  There are total factors, and in the end, if you want to present good results, you must reach a balance.

  Wen Yu didn't mind if they added a little drama, but they couldn't damage the main plot.

  In addition, she really hates the god-level filming method of changing all dramas into sweet pet dramas.

  If she was still not satisfied with the final result given by Ye Xiangtian, the contract would be terminated.

  But it's good now, I can take some more time to rest.

  ——After

  coming out of Xiangtian Entertainment, Wen Yu and Sister Liu went to have a meal first. It was almost one o'clock in the afternoon, and it was almost time for the meeting to start.

  The two rushed over quickly, and a hundred fans were already waiting inside.

  Because Wen Yu was not short of money, and this hotel was owned by her own family, it was very well arranged, with the air conditioning turned on fully, and there were fruit plates and other things for them to have a toothpaste. The place was very comfortable, so the group of star-chasing girls were also very happy.

  Wen Yu also hid in the background and secretly listened to what they were talking about.

  This feeling is really strange. In her previous life, it was impossible for her to imagine that one day, so many people would like her.

  Because of the meet-and-greet, many people signed up.

  Even though the address was hundreds of thousands of kilometers away from where they were, they still came here with great interest just to see her for a few hours.

  "This is the first time I've spent only air tickets to chase stars."

  "Me too. The shows I chased before cost money, but Xiaoyu really doesn't spend much money and doesn't even have many endorsements. Woohoo..."

  "It's the first time I want to spend money but I can't find anything to spend it on. Xiaoyu is so good!"

  Suddenly a little girl pointed at someone's phone screen: "Wow, how come you have this set of photos?"

  Another person said . He said proudly: "I asked someone to take the photo. Woohoo, Xiaoyu looks really good! This photo has not been retouched. The photo that has been retouched looks like this..."

  "There are still many dramas that have not been aired. I finally I want a photo of the little fish and fox demon! It must be super pretty!"

  "I don't have one either, I can't even take a photo!"

  Several little girls gathered together and chirped, and suddenly a little girl said: "I have it!"

  She suddenly became the one who was praised by all the stars. A group of people came over to look at it, and then they were so surprised that they exclaimed: "It's so beautiful!"

  "It's so beautiful! Please let me use this in my next life. Face, thank you!"

  After reading it, everyone begged her to send it to the group.

  The little girl was reluctant to leave, but she still shared it. Seeing the excitement in the group, she was particularly satisfied: "Actually, I secretly took this photo when I was working as an extra. Please don't post it online, otherwise Director Lu will be embarrassed. I have a bad impression of Xiaoyu..."

  Speaking of this, someone suddenly asked: "Does Xiaoyu really have a boyfriend?"

  The little girl was confused: "I don't know, I only worked as an extra for two days and then left. "Hey! There's news, look at Weibo! "

  one person exclaimed.

  It's extremely loud even in a noisy hall.

  Everyone immediately lowered their heads and looked at their phones.

  Wen Yu, who was eavesdropping, also quickly took out his cell phone to check.

  What news?
  But it must have something to do with myself.

  Wen Yu opened it and saw that he was the number one most searched on Weibo, and the related entry was actually - #文宇,叶向天#
  Wen Yu: "?" He

  was photographed just for a short while in front of the company?

  Outrageous.

  Is she so popular?
  Wen Yu was really a little confused. Although she usually paid attention to it, she really didn't feel that she was so popular that she was always wary of the paparazzi.

  And this can be a scandal?

  She clicked on this hot search and saw a video posted by a marketing account -

  the video was of her entering Xiangtian Entertainment, and then the screen jumped to show her being sent out by Ye Xiangtian, who opened the car door.

  This doesn't seem like much.

  But here comes the outrageous thing.

  The video changed and another picture appeared. It was the picture when Jiang Yunyan came to pick him up yesterday. However, this picture only showed his back. Sister Liu told her yesterday that there was no face.

  However, at this time, the video blogger actually compared the two pictures, the same white shirt, the same black trousers, the same figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist...

  In the end, this may be the same person.

  Wen Yu: "???"

  Wen Yu had a question mark on his face.

  Of course, the marketing account didn't say much. Maybe they were afraid of the people behind Wen Yu. They just said that Ye Xiangtian had such a good attitude, and maybe they would have deeper cooperation in the future.

  But nowadays, every melon-eater who has not experienced many battles immediately made a reasonable guess - Wen Yu's mysterious boyfriend may be Ye Xiangtian.

  This time it was even more exciting.

  Everyone knew that Wen Yu was protected by Jiangshang Entertainment, but she ended up with her boss. So what was Jiangshang Entertainment's attitude?

  [It can't be true, right? Aren't the two families very at odds with each other? ]

  [I'm just talking about why Wen Yu suddenly took the pie from Xiangtian Entertainment. It turns out it's because of this]

  [Jiang Shang Entertainment: I'm the one who co-wrote the big grievance]

  [It's over, exposed, what will Wen Yu do next? ]

  Wen Yu: ...

  What should she do?
  She laughed out loud.

  I feel a little aggrieved for Jiang Yunyan.