50

Chapter 50
  Wen Yu was made uncomfortable by Zhou Han's enthusiasm.

  Why is it so sudden?

  She was also a little embarrassed, and then saw a woman in front of Zhou Han, and said hurriedly: "Are you busy? Work first, I can go up by myself."

  "No, I'm done." Zhou Han said decisively: " Let's go, I'll see you off."

  Since he said so, Wen Yu accepted it and went to the elevator under his guidance.

  After just two steps, the woman who had her back to Wen Yu turned around, her high heels clattering, and came directly in front of Wen Yu. She asked with a stern face: "Assistant Zhou, didn't you say that Mr. Jiang is very busy at work?! This What's going on?!"

  She looked over and emphasized the word 'work' while speaking, staring at Wen Yu.

  Wen Yu was afraid of the cold, and she happened to be a little "hot" recently, so she would try to cover up as much as possible when going out. When Xu Ruoyan stared at it, she could only see those eyes.

  She was not wearing sunglasses, and she could clearly see her big, clear eyes without makeup.

  Xu Ruoyan suddenly stopped breathing. No wonder Jiang Yunyan, who only focused on work, got married in a short period of time without any rumors of love.

  Wen Yu was a little confused and did not recognize it immediately. The main reason was that Xu Ruoyan mostly wore stage makeup. Everyone knew how different the runway makeup was from real life.

  So after hearing this, I subconsciously thought it was official business and looked at Zhou Han.

  Zhou Han looked stern, thinking that Wen Yu was asking him to handle it, and hurriedly said: "Mr. Xu, the landlady has an appointment, I'm really sorry..."

  Seeing that he still didn't let go, Xu Ruoyan was angry and ashamed, and her eyes were slightly twitching. redness.

  Wen Yu's eyes suddenly widened and she realized something: "Are you Xu Ruoyan?"

  Xu Ruoyan was stunned.

  Zhou Han:!
  They both looked over.

  Wen Yu knew that her guess was correct. She smiled and said, "In that case, let Mr. Xu go up together."

  Zhou Han: The boss is in danger!
  But the landlady had already spoken, and he didn't dare not listen. He could only smile and say, "Mr. Xu, please come this way."

  Xu Ruoyan didn't expect it to be so simple. With Wen Yu's words, Jiang Yunyan's special assistant changed his attitude.

  After all, she has cooperated with her friends to open a large company. Xu Ruoyan is still very clear-headed in the mall. She knows that Zhou Han's attitude actually represents Jiang Yunyan's attitude.

  Fu Chun had long been told that Wen Yu was quite capable, so she should be more cautious when the time came.

  She thought it was impossible at that time. Jiang Yunyan was a successful businessman. How could he not be smart? How could he be fooled by a woman like Wen Yu?
  But now, she began to believe it.

  The three of them walked into the elevator. Zhou Han pressed the floor button and consciously stood in the vacant C seat, but he did not dare to say a word. He glanced to the left and saw that the boss's wife had taken off her mask and hat, and had pulled off her scarf.

  The exposed little face has picturesque eyebrows, is delicate and moving, and the mood seems to be...not very angry?

  Looking at the other side, Xu Ruoyan is also very beautiful, with good bones and sharp eyebrows, but she is a little distracted at the moment.

  Zhou Han sighed, after all, the boss's wife was stable, no wonder she dared to take people directly to the boss.

  This is fearless!
  ——The man

  in the office
  lowered his head and finished all the work at hand today and closed the folder.

  There are still some things left on the table on the other side that need to be done tomorrow. Normally, he would choose to finish them in advance.

  But today, he looked at the time and saw that it was already five-ten and did not go to get the documents again.

  He took off his glasses, pinched the bridge of his nose and temples with his big, bony hands, took out his cell phone with his other hand, and opened the top dialog box: [Where are you? Before I

  could finish typing, there was a knock on the office door.

  At this time, I usually come over because I have temporary work.

  The man frowned, rarely revealing his rejection of work: "Please come in."

  Zhou Han opened the door, not daring to look at the boss, and said directly to the two people behind him: "Please."

  Jiang Yunyan raised his eyes and looked over, Wen Yu and Xu Ruoyan appeared in the office one after another.

  Rarely, there was a hint of confusion in his stern brows.

  How did these two people get together?

  Zhou Han stood beside them, keenly aware that something was wrong, and explained to the boss quickly: "The boss's wife came to pick you up from work. It happened that Mr. Xu said that she wanted to see you for something, so the boss's wife said that we would come together."

  I didn't bring you here. ! ! !

  Zhou Han wanted to shout out the subtext in his heart, but he didn't dare, so he could only express it tactfully.

  Wen Yu also smiled as he listened, but there was no smile in his eyes. He sat on the sofa and said angrily: "Brother, Mr. Xu has something to do with you."

  The tone rose inexplicably, with a hint of ridicule.

  The man sitting at the desk frowned slightly and glanced at the little girl who seemed not to care at all. She lowered her head to adjust her scarf. Her face, which had gained a little more flesh during the New Year, looked a little round because she lowered her head, as if she was angry.

  His face remained calm and he nodded solemnly: "Okay."

  Then he looked at Xu Ruoyan and said calmly: "Is there something wrong with Mr. Xu?"

  Wen Yu said: "??"

  She nodded her head, but her brows furrowed deeper. .

  Zhou Han also looked at the boss in surprise, admiring his suicide attempt from the bottom of his heart, and then said: "Boss, you guys talk, I'm going out first."

  He quickly closed the door.

  Just don't let the fire burn you.

  As soon as he closed the door, he was surrounded by his colleagues. He pushed up his glasses and said, "Don't make trouble, don't make trouble. How could your boss be that kind of person? Don't make wild guesses."

  His colleagues still refused to give up and asked what was going on.

  In the office, Xu Ruoyan's attitude when she saw Jiang Yunyan seemed to be businesslike even after Wen Yu came in.

  It doesn't look like it makes you faint.

  She calmed down a little, smiled, and said softly: "Mr. Jiang, there is indeed something, but it may not be convenient -"

  Jiang Yunyan's voice was low: "Since it is inconvenient, let's talk about it next time?"

  He didn't wear glasses, His expression was not gentle as he raised his eyes and looked straight over.

  Xu Ruoyan, who had just felt a little lucky, felt a chill in her heart. She glanced at Wen Yu, who was already sitting, and gritted her teeth and said, "Mr. Jiang, please take a look at this."

  She stepped forward and handed over a few photos.

  Jiang Yunyan was a little puzzled, but he still took it, glanced at it casually, and asked, "So?"

  Xu Ruoyan looked at him in shock: "So?!"

  Didn't he see that in this photo, in this car, only Wen Wen was there ? Yu and the figure of a man, right? !

  The background is still midnight!

  So calm?

  Are you mad?

  Wen Yu listened with his ears pricked up, and suddenly seemed to know that Xu Ruoyan had something to do with Jiang Yunyan.