10

A few minutes later, Wen Yu, who was sitting in front of the camera watching the actors filming, also received a call from Jiang Yunyan.

  She quickly ran away with the phone and found a place where no one was around to pick it up: "Brother~"

  Her voice was soft, revealing a guilty conscience.

  On the other side of the phone, Jiang Yunyan's signing hand paused: "What's wrong?"

  Wen Yu coughed lightly: "I didn't just replace him casually. It's because his character is not good. I'm afraid it will affect the whole show."

  "Yeah." Jiang Yunyan said lowly. He responded in a low voice: "I know. I called you to ask if you can accept your agent's proposal. If not, then break it out directly. I have asked my assistant to send your agent the news about him. As long as he is exposed, no one will dare to use him anymore. "

  Ah? You know this," Wen Yu was a little surprised.

  Jiang Yunyan: "I just checked it out."

  Wen Yu's heart moved slightly. As expected of a boss, the boss is really nice. It would be better if the divorce compensation was more. She immediately said obediently: "It's better to listen to the agent. Well, what she said makes sense."

  "I'm afraid you won't accept it."

  "Fortunately, I don't read those comments." Wen Yu was very worried.

  Jiang Yunyan didn't say much and seemed to be hanging up the phone.

  Wen Yu felt that this was a bit bad. People helped him many times, so he couldn't just say nothing, right? Her mind twitched and she asked, "Brother, when will you go home?"

  Jiang Yunyan said, "Huh?"

  Wen Yu came to her senses and realized that there was something wrong with what she said. She quickly added, "I want to eat noodles with scallion oil!"

  Jiang Yunyan: "The day after tomorrow."

  Wen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, quickly hung up the phone, and then covered her face, why did she suddenly ask such a question! To thank you, you can buy a gift!

  Jiang Yunyan is a workaholic and very busy on weekdays. Although the two of them live under the same roof, they rarely meet. The main reason is that Wen Yu has an irregular schedule and rarely gets up early.

  And Jiang Yunyan, who goes to bed late and gets up early, seems to have endless energy.

  So much so that in the six months since their marriage, Wen Yu had always felt that the elusive aunt was doing the housework, not Jiang Yunyan.

  I came back from Jiang's house two days ago and went on a business trip the next day.

  She wanted to thank him, but she asked him to make scallion noodles for her.

  Wen Yu was convinced by himself.

  Forget it, I can only wait until the day after tomorrow to go back and give him a gift to express my gratitude!
  Jiang Yunyan is not short of money. If you want to give a gift, you don't have to choose something too expensive. It is better to choose something suitable. He sits in an office all year round and faces the computer, so he should use eye protection.

  Wen Yu thought for a while and posted on Weibo: [Do you have any recommendations for useful eye protection? If you adopt the suggestion, you can get a small gift~]

  After sending it, she read all the messages with one click and calmly exited. She could not see the 999 curses in the private messages and comments at all, and she was even a little excited.

  Good guy, I was a social beast who worked hard in my previous life and ended up eating the melons.

  This time, it is also the melon owner who has the freshest melon seedlings!

  She returned to the main monitor with brisk steps.

  Lu Yuzu quickly put away his cell phone and glanced at Wen Yu with a guilty conscience. Seeing that her face seemed to have little expression, he hesitated: "You...has the matter been resolved?"

  Wen Yu blinked blankly, waiting to see Lu Yuzu's guilty look. After feeling worried and uneasy, his eyes flashed, and he lowered his head and said sadly: "No, I was the one who replaced him in this matter."

  "He was also praised by investors, and he was not auditioned based on his ability!" Lu Yuzu was angry He said, but stopped after saying: "But I have no evidence."

  Wen Yu looked at Lu Yuzu with a moved face: "Director Lu, it's good if you have this heart. It doesn't matter. When our TV series becomes popular, everyone will I won't care so much, I will just think that the male protagonist we have chosen is the most suitable!"

  Lu Yuzu's eyes turned red: "Teacher Wen, I will definitely not betray your trust!"

  Wen Yu pursed her lips and smiled, full of encouragement.

  Lu Yuzu finished drinking the chicken blood again, stared at the screen and shouted: "Action!"

  In front of the camera, a handsome and unruly young man opened the door and entered the house with his schoolbag on his back. Inside, the middle-aged woman's face suddenly darkened: "Why? Are you being too presumptuous in the past two days to come back so late?"

  The young man sneered and turned around to enter the house.

  The door lock to his room was gone, leaving only a hole, and the door could not be closed completely.

  "I'm talking to you! I'm your mother, what's your attitude?" The middle-aged woman followed quickly, shouting at the bottom of her voice.

  Wen Yu was very satisfied.

  This male protagonist was also the one she nodded to.

  Lu Yuzu found a lot of male actors, but there really weren't many actors who wanted to look young and have acting skills, especially if they were cheap and easy to use, even fewer.

  But I finally found it.

  There are still many outstanding newcomers in the entertainment industry who deserve to be discovered.

  Wen Yu watched it with great interest, and a new scolding war started on Weibo because she seemed not to be affected at all.

  After all, they are all complaining about Wen Yu Capital's fate and wantonly bullying the little idol.

  In the end, this 'capital' is still peaceful in these years? This time it stirred up a hornet's nest, everyone came over to scold Wen Yu, wishing that Wen Yu would disappear from now on.

  The heat is even higher than before.

  ——

  [When will Wen Yu die? 】