32

Chapter 32

  Wei Ningning and Yu Yi soon left.

  Jiang Ying and Qi Siliu were the only two people left in this corner. The panic just now made them feel as if their souls were out of their bodies.

  Even if he saw Jiang Yunyan being confused and confused by Wen Yu, the little Daji, he still couldn't resist the panic in his heart. How could this happen?
  They were just talking in a hurry, and because they were a little jealous in their hearts, they spoke out quickly.

  Do you need to call your parents?

  If they had known this day would come, they would have kept their mouths shut about anything they said!
  The two of them were about to cry, but several other people who witnessed their entanglement also sensed something was wrong. They were all more or less involved and were recorded by Wen Yu. At this time, they all came over and asked: "What's going on? What did you say?"

  "Why did you invite Jiang Yunyan here?"

  "Did she really complain?" Someone speculated cautiously.

  Jiang Ying and Qi Siliu looked ugly and nodded, gritting their teeth and trembling when they mentioned it.

  Suddenly I felt that the three hundred was not a lot. It was just a matter of frugality and I could save it for a while. Why did I have to keep looking at it to get it back? Otherwise, Wen Yu would not be targeted.

  Qi Siliu said with a sad face: "Well, Wen Yu really complained. She said everything. She even remembered how many people there were. Mr. Jiang asked us to tell you that he will collect those debts from our parents... "

  As soon as these words came out, everyone who had said those words at that time all turned pale.

  There were a few people who were not involved, and they all looked over in confusion: "What debt? Why did you offend Wen Yu?"

  The insider immediately recounted what happened to them in a low voice.

  People who did not participate: "..."

  Are you sick?

  You say forget it in private, but you say it in front of people because you just want to see them angry and crying?
  The key is how do they think Wen Yu won't complain?

  If asked, those people would only say that Wen Yu was too easy to bully at that time, which gave them the wrong impression.

  It is actually easy to tell whether a person has confidence or not.

  Even though the Jiang family was very kind to Wen Yu at that time, at any banquet, she would definitely wear the most valuable clothes at the banquet. Few people could surpass her, and she would be treated like a proper little princess.

  But even so, she still only thinks about Jiang Yunjin. Once Jiang Yunjin is no longer around, she seems to have lost her backbone, revealing a sense of panic and discomfort from the inside out.

  Perhaps this was the reason why Wen Yu liked Jiang Yunjin at that time.

  Compared to Shenlong, the eldest brother who was always missing and was eight years younger, Jiang Yunjin, as the second brother, took her with him wherever he went, being unbridled and dazzling.

  But this is all in the past.

  Now that Wen Yu is married to Jiang Yunyan, she has completely lost the visible cowardice she had before, so she can file a complaint confidently.

  The unlucky person was the person who had verbally bullied her.

  Everyone was stunned for a while.

  You can almost predict the reaction of your parents when they find out about this.

  ——After

  eating cake and playing for a while, Jiang Yunyan took Wen Yu to say goodbye at almost 9:20.

  Xiao Qiyan smiled and waved: "Goodbye, see you at the barbecue!"

  Wen Yu also waved.

  There were very few people leaving at this time and there were no obstacles. The car stopped at the gate. Wen Yu quickly climbed up and put on his down jacket. Jiang Yunyan also got on the car.

  The car drove directly to the community.

  It was already early ten o'clock when we got back. The heater was on in the room. Wen Yu slumped down on the sofa. She was quite tired from galloping through the banquet in high heels.

  However, not long after he sat down, Jiang Yunyan picked him up: "Go take a hot bath to avoid catching a cold."

  Wen Yu could only get up and go back to the room.

  After tying up my long hair, taking off my jewelry, changing my clothes, and washing off the thick makeup on my face, I felt like my whole body was relaxed and I felt like I had lost ten pounds.

  Wen Yu originally wanted to lie down directly. Today is the ninth and tenth episode of "Accidentally Becoming You", and she still wants to watch it.

  As soon as I left the bathroom, I smelled a very fragrant smell on the tip of my nose.

  Wen Yu:?
  Jiang Yunyan had a midnight snack in the middle of the night? !
  Not sure, smell it again.

  So delicious!
  Wen Yu opened the door anyway, and saw several kinds of food on the coffee table in the living room, all of which were her favorites. She didn't have enough of the salt and pepper shrimps last time, and the spicy and sour lemon boneless chicken feet, which are a must-have for watching dramas. , and some vegetarian cold dishes.

  "...Brother?" Wen Yu was overjoyed, opened the door to the next door, and said loudly: "Is this for me?!"

  After speaking, he was stunned.

  In the huge room, the man had just finished taking a shower and was standing by the bed getting dressed. He had already put on his pants and seemed to have just put on his shirt. Before he had time to close and button the buttons, his large chest was exposed.

  The lights in the room were bright, and Wen Yu's eyesight, which had been protected by her two mothers since childhood, was extremely good, and she could see his upper body clearly.

  No wonder he can beat his younger brother until he cries like a ghost.

  These abdominal muscles, this strong waist, this mermaid line that attracts attention...

  Why are you wearing pants? !

  Clothes were closed, and under the scorching gaze of the girl at the door who was reluctant to leave, the man coughed lightly: "It's for you. Didn't you eat much tonight? Xiao Chen brought it to you when you were taking a shower."

  Wen Yu said this When he came back to his senses, he was a little embarrassed to look straight at him, but seeing that the man didn't seem angry, he pretended to take two steps back, closed the door slightly to show that he couldn't see, and said, "Oh, thank you, brother!"

  Jiang Yunyan : "...No need."

  He was still so serious. As expected, it was as Xiao Qiyan said. He seemed to have a cold personality in life. When Wen Yu thought of being coquettish at the banquet, he forced her to shut up, her eyes sparkling, and she used seduction. The voice of the person said softly: "Brother, you are so kind, I love you~"

  The voice came through the ajar door.

  There were no outsiders around, and Wen Yu was still fully expecting the other party's reaction. There was no one around at the moment, so let's see what excuse he would make.

  After waiting and waiting, nothing happened?

  But he didn't know that in the room, as soon as her words came out, the man suddenly stopped buttoning his buttons. After hearing her words, his deep eyes darkened, his Adam's apple rolled unnaturally twice, and he inhaled slightly, trying to press down his body. Restless and restless, to no avail.

  He lowered his eyes for a while and replied in a low voice: "Yes."

  Wen Yu said: "???"

  That's it?

  The corner of her mouth twitched, she gave up, closed the door completely, and went to eat her midnight snack.

  Across the door, the man sighed again, took off his clothes and went to the bathroom.

  ——Wen

  Yu placed the tablet on the outside of the coffee table, put on gloves and looked at it while eating. I wonder where Xiao Chen bought it?
  These things are delicious!
  The Pipi shrimps are actually half-peeled, so she doesn't need to peel them off. You must know that this guy's shell can easily hurt your hands.

  The boneless chicken feet are even more spicy and sour, with a fresh taste.

  Some of the vegetarian braised dishes are also very good, they are all top quality!

  Wen Yu sighed in her heart, looking at the screen without taking her eyes off the screen and found... Huh?

  Something is wrong.