14

Chapter 14:
  Jiang Yunjin got his ambition and became arrogant. The accusations made Su Lengyue look unnatural.

  Although Wen Yu drank the rest himself, it was Jiang Yunjin who persuaded him to drink the first drink!

  I wonder if Jiang Yunjin, the eldest brother, would believe it.

  Su Lengyue lowered her head with a guilty conscience, Jiang Yunyan didn't pay attention, frowning and looking at the little girl who was dangling while sitting, and then looking at the younger brother who was clamoring for him to teach the little girl a lesson, he narrowed his eyes slightly: "What's going on? "

  Jiang Yunjin felt a chill go down her spine. When she saw her elder brother's cold black eyes, she hesitated and stammered, "Well, I poured the first cup, but I didn't expect her to drink so much."

  Jiang Yunyan understood. : "So you didn't stop her?"

  Jiang Yunjin gritted her teeth: "She is my sister-in-law, I don't dare!"

  Jiang Yunyan: "Oh." The document! Share! Share! Online! Read! Read!
  One word! Full of countless ridicules.

  Jiang Yunjin: ...

  At this moment, Wen Yu's head shook, tilted over, and hit his lower abdomen gently. The metal belt buckle made her eyes well up with tears. She raised her hands to subconsciously push the thing away: "Ouch, it hurts so much." Ah!"

  Jiang Yunjin: "

  Is this what he can see?
  Jiang Yunyan was as calm as Jiang Yunyan, with a hint of unnaturalness flashing across his stern cheeks. He quickly clamped his arms on both of her arms. With this hold, he realized why the little girl's arms were so thin.
  It feels like I can hold two arms with one hand.

  As soon as the thought flashed through his mind, Jiang Yunyan felt Wen Yu, who had lost both hands, rub his lower abdomen with his face, and groaned dissatisfiedly, as if using his face to remove the metal buckle that had hit him.

  His whole body muscles tightened, he let go of one of her hands, and instead held Wen Yu's neck, trying to pull her away. The little girl was so tender, her skin was so tender, and her fingers were all smooth when he took it.

  Jiang Yunyan's eyes were dim, as if he had been burned, and he let go of his hand again. With a hint of helplessness in his eyes, he simply bent down and picked him up.

  Fortunately, the hem of the evening dress is not too short, so you don't have to worry about being exposed when picked up.

  Being held, the world seemed to be spinning. Wen Yu's already dizzy mind became even more dizzy, and she finally calmed down. She leaned against a warm chest and remained motionless, except for her small feet wearing black stiletto heels that swayed twice.

  Jiang Yunyan glanced at those white and slender calves, and looked at the restaurant. There were not many people there, and the waiters had their heads lowered. He pursed his lips slightly, and looked at him seriously as if he was eating some delicacies from the mountains and seas, but in fact he didn't take a bite. The younger brother in his mouth said coldly: "I'll settle the score with you next time."

  Jiang Yunjin shrank her neck and said aggrievedly: "Brother, I saved her, but you don't know that someone bullied her at the banquet. If it hadn't been for me , she was bullied!"

  Jiang Yunyan's face softened slightly: "Then I'll beat her lightly."

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  Seeing Jiang Yunyan striding away with the person in his arms, Jiang Yunjin wanted to throw herself into his girlfriend's arms and cry: "Why. He wants to teach me a lesson?!"

  Su Lengyue touched his head sympathetically, but Brother Jiang Yunjin's aura was too strong, and she didn't dare to say anything. She waited until everyone left the restaurant completely before saying, "It's a good thing for you to do. "

  Jiang Yunjin muttered: "I don't want to take revenge."

  Su Lengyue smiled: "Is revenge successful?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  If it succeeds, both sides will lose!
  ——At

  night, there were not many cars on the road, and the road was smooth.

  When they arrived at the two people's residence, the car stopped. The person in his arms had already slept with her face red and sweet. Jiang Yunyan moved his fingers slightly and pinched her face. It was tender and soft, and it felt even better than a peeled egg. exquisite.

  The man's eyes were dim, and his voice became deeper and deeper: "Wake up, we're home."

  Wen Yu's eyelids were still heavy, and he barely opened a crack and saw Jiang Yunyan. He was scared and relieved for a moment, but he really didn't want to move, so he boldly closed it again Eyes: "Hmm~"

  She responded softly, but she just couldn't move in his arms.

  Jiang Yunyan: "..."

  He rubbed his brows and looked at the person who was still sleeping soundly. He simply grabbed her waist, hugged her to his body, and carried her out directly.

  But as soon as he picked him up with all his strength, he suddenly heard a "sizzling" sound.

  Wen Yu, who was obviously still asleep, felt like five thunders were hitting her, and she immediately covered her chest. Sure enough, her waist was broken! Once the tube top clothes are loose, they will easily slip off.

  She opened her eyes in confusion.

  Jiang Yunyan's expression also froze, and he whispered: "Pull it."

  Wen Yu instinctively pinched the broken place, and her face was on fire.

  Jiang Yunyan had already carried her out.

  When the driver saw this, he got out of the car and helped open the unit door, and then left after waiting for people to enter.

  Wen Yu covered his clothes and did not dare to move the whole time until he returned home: "Brother, go to my room quickly!"

  Jiang Yunyan quickened his steps and sent the person back to the room. As soon as he put him down, Wen Yu's head was still a little dizzy before he was fully awake. , unable to stand firm, swayed directly.

  "Ah!" Wen Yu whispered, subconsciously trying to grab something, and thus let go of her skirt.

  Jiang Yunyan hurriedly supported her, and then heard another voice: "Zi la -" Half of the tube top skirt fell off, and a touch of snow-white came into his eyes. He quickly turned away and sent her to bed: "You need to rest first."

  "Oh oh... ..." Wen Yu responded with a wooden face.

  I saw the man had already walked out with his long legs.

  Wen Yu: "...Ahhhhh!!!"

  A low, high-pitched scream came from the room. Even though the door was closed, Jiang Yunyan still heard it. He was silent, closed his eyes, and thought in his mind That startling glance appeared, and he quickly opened it again, hurried back to his room, took his clothes and entered the bathroom.

  Wen Yu was still in pain.

  In order to wear a tube top dress, she did not wear underwear and used bra stickers. Although they were attached, they were still exposed. I wonder how much Jiang Yunyan saw?
  Wen Yu bit her fingers and rolled on the bed in pain.