40

Chapter 40:
  After all, there were only a few people watching the live broadcast in the morning. It was after eight o'clock and the broadcast officially started. The number of people online had only increased, so it was the first time for most people to see Wen Yu like this.

  She suddenly changed her face, her eyes turned red when she said she was crying, and tears began to well up in her big eyes. She pretended to be weak and aggrieved, and many people were stunned. They knew she was acting, but just looking at it, no one could bear it. .

  Even some passerby viewers who had hated Wen Yu before subconsciously felt sorry for her.

  How could such a beautiful young lady cry? !

  So when Su Lengyue blamed Jiang Yunjin, no one was surprised: [Hahaha, I'm convinced, I'm really convinced]

  [Jiang Yunjin: First of all, I didn't offend any of you]

  [Brother Jiang is really miserable, but it's funny , with such a sweet-smelling and soft young lady, who needs a smelly man? ]

  [Su Lengyue plays me, that's really what I think! Brother Jiang, you are a grown man, why do you care about a little girl? ]

  Before Yuan Tan could react, he saw her pitiful look and immediately frowned and looked at Jiang Yunjin.

  Liang Heng was about to leave, and when he heard the noise, he quickly pulled Shen Xi closer to eat the melon.

  Jiang Yunjin also had difficulty defending what Su Lengyue said, and said dryly: "I didn't..." He stepped forward and coaxed: "There must be a lot of task points set by the program team. If you really collect them, the points may be reduced. Then the traitor will have to sleep in the luxurious standard room, how bad it is." Su Lengyue felt that what he said was reasonable, and wanted to say goodbye to Wen Yu.

  Unexpectedly, before she opened her mouth, Wen Yu already had a sad look on her face: "I know Brother Jiang is better than me and more popular with Sister Su than me. Sister Su, please go with him and don't worry about me. I'm not sad..."

  However, she That little look on Xizi's face clearly said: I'm very sad.

  Su Lengyue said hurriedly: "No, no, you are very powerful, Ajin can't compare to you."

  Barrage: [...]

  [I'm sorry, this little green tea is really good at it]

  [It turns out that I only hate and don't like me Green tea, look at it now, how much I enjoy it every month, envious]

  [Only Brother Jiang's injured world has been achieved! 】

  【New fan, first time meeting, is Wen Yu really a green tea? Is she acting real? ]

  [No, Wen Yu is not Green Tea, she is just an actress. She also played the role of Sister Yu, White Lotus, in the morning, hahaha]

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  He can't bear it!

  After the program is finished, he wants Wen Yu to look good!

  Wen Yu then pretended to be coaxed, glanced at Jiang Yunjin with a triumphant look, and said in a disgusting way: "Sister Su, do you think I am the most powerful?"

  Su Lengyue nodded quickly: "Yes! You are the best."

  Satisfied, Wen Yu got up from Su Lengyue's arms and said, "Okay then, you go ahead and we'll split into two groups."

  She changed her face so quickly that she told everyone that she was done singing.

  But that's it, the barrage said: [Why don't you act more? I haven't seen enough yet! ]

  [Director, look over here. Wen Yu's little appearance is really cute. Let's write a similar script! 】

  【Wen Yu's new character is pretty good. Is this going to be a variety show in the future? ]

  [How much effort did it take to get Su Lengyue to be so cooperative? It's so fake, what's there to feel bad about? The acting skills are basically 0, OK?]

  [Watching variety shows is just for fun, why are you arguing? It's fun for her to do this. Look how angry Brother Jiang is.]

  Su Lengyue smiled indulgently, said goodbye to her, and then pulled Jiang Yunjin, who was extremely angry, to the other side.

  Wen Yu also moved on with Yuan Tan.

  After enjoying the scene, Liang Heng also took Shen Xi away with satisfaction.

  Only Xu Bin and Fu Chun, who were the first to leave, have long since disappeared from variety shows.

  Yuan Tan was curious: "Why did you do that just now?"

  Wen Yu said casually: "I just don't like Jiang Yunjin. I had a barbecue before and was sued by him. I will sue him no matter what!"

  Yuan Tan huffed Smiling: "You two are really naive."

  Wen Yu raised her lips and smiled. She didn't mind being called naive, and just made a sign with her hands behind her back.

  ——The

  program team set up many tasks, one after another, small tasks that were triggered randomly. Not long after Wen Yu and Yuan Tan left, someone came over and said they were looking for the child. The child was lost: "Help me find it." Children, I can give you ten points."

  The two immediately followed the direction the other party told them to look for the girl in the red skirt.

  The place where they recorded the show was a common beach. There were so many people here that you couldn't see them at first glance, so you could only ask one by one.

  After finding the child, the little girl in the red dress also held five points and shouted for listening to the song: "I want to listen to the song, sing to me the battle of divisions all over the world!"

  Yuan Tan looked out of touch with those born in the 10s and said in surprise: "What is War Master Tianxia?"

  Wen Yu had a premonition about it: "...a song that has been very popular recently."

  Yuan Tan said with a bitter face: "Ah? I don't know how. I've been too busy recently and haven't done much. Can you listen to the new song, Xiaoyu?"

  At this time, the little girl also looked over with eager eyes.

  I also have five points at hand.

  Wen Yu: "..."

  She took a deep breath and said: "Okay!"

  So in the expectant eyes of the two people opposite, Wen Yu started to sing without expression: "Three Thousand Prosperities..."

  As soon as he opened his mouth, the first sentence, Instantly suffocating people.

  Yuan Tan's eyes widened and he stopped talking.

  This song is so ugly, how did it become so popular?

  Of course, she didn't dare to say it in front of the live camera, so she could only hold it in.

  The little girl was even more stunned. She leaned a little closer, as if she wanted to hear more clearly, and wanted to prove whether there was something wrong with her ears.

  Only barrage: [? ? ? ]

  [This song...is sung like this? ]

  [The words are all correct, the tune... none of them are right, what's going on with Wen Yu! ]

  [Help, she is so calm. Don't you think she sang wrong? ]

  [I laughed so hard, the little girl was playing me. I leaned closer to listen, thinking there was something wrong with my ears]

  [Why is this song so unpleasant? ! ]

  [Min Shi: I can be the original singer or the plaintiff]

  [So can I still get these points? 】

  After singing one song, Wen Yu looked at the two people who were stunned: "Okay, I have finished singing every word, give me points."

  The little girl subconsciously hid her points and hesitated: "Did you sing another song? The world of war masters is not like this!"

  Wen Yu: "..."

  Looking at Yuan Tan who was confused, she explained: "I'm tone-deaf, so I just remember the words. Hey, I hope Teacher Min Shi won't accuse me."

  "Pfft!" Yuan Tan burst out laughing and turned away.

  Wen Yu had known that she would react this way. She didn't like to sing, and she didn't show it on weekdays. But no matter in the past life or in this life, as long as she spoke, everyone would laugh like this.

  Already tired.

  She wiped away some bitter tears, knelt down on the ground with her legs weak, and burst into tears: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...so sad. My sister even laughed at me. If it weren't for the points card, how could I sing?" ? Every time I sing, I get laughed at, oh oh oh..."

  While crying, I peeked at the little girl in front of me.

  The little girl's face suddenly changed from hesitant to shocked, and then maybe to confirm that she was really crying, she started to panic, and ran over to wipe her tears: "Hey, don't cry, I'll give it to you, my mother also has points, I let you She gave it to you, and there is an uncle here who also has a points card..."

  Wen Yu hugged the little girl and said, "Wow, you are so kind!"

  The little girl smiled shyly: "Thank you, you are very nice too."

  Wen Yu smiled, wiped her tears, and said to Yuan Tan in high spirits: "Hurry up and get the points card!"

  Yuan Tan: "..."

  The little girl: "..."

  She was picked up by Wen Yu, who looked like a weak girl who was crying just now. , holding a child of about eight years old at the moment, his movements were quick and did not seem difficult.

  As a result, the feeling of weakness she had just felt completely disappeared.

  The little girl showed some doubts and asked in a clear voice: "Did you just pretend to cry?"