66

Chapter 66

  The door was closed, temporarily separating a small space from the outside. Wen Yu took a deep breath, rubbed her face, took her pajamas, and entered the bathroom.

  Once inside, I realized something was wrong.

  Why does it feel like this bathroom is always being used?

  There is no dust at all on the countertop.

  And... there is an extra toothbrush.

  There are also more towels and bath towels.

  Wen Yu was dumbfounded, not knowing what had happened.

  When she just got off the car, she was still thinking inexplicably, there are two rooms, and if they want to sleep together, which room should they sleep in?

  No more thinking now.

  Someone has already made a decision.

  Wen Yu sighed in her heart. Two emotions were tugging at her mind. She was so confused that she didn't know what to do. She wanted to make a desperate move and stop thinking so much, but the shadow of the past had not yet dissipated.

  But Jiang Yunyan's actions kept adding weight to the other end of the scale.

  He obviously didn't seem to know anything, but he seemed to know everything. He showed his cards clearly and told her that you can take whatever you want and don't worry about anything else.

  Wen Yu took a deep breath, shook her head, and didn't think about it for the time being. Her first and second steps failed miserably, and now she didn't dare to act casually for a while.

  Maybe if she moved, she would fall completely.

  After taking a bath and putting on comfortable and soft pajamas, Wen Yu stretched. She had to say that she was more comfortable at home.

  She actually stayed in hotels most of the time after she woke up, but somehow she could never get used to a hotel. Instead, she became more accustomed to this place and the Jiang family.

  Wen Yu originally planned to lie down directly, but it was really late. Her adjusted biological clock had already reminded her many times that she could sleep.

  But I'm so hungry.

  Jiang Yunyan was not in the house either.

  Then he opened the door.

  In the open kitchen at the other end of the living room, a man was facing away from her, wearing an apron and busy in front of the stove.

  It's almost early morning!

  Wen Yu was amazed and quickly ran over and asked, "Brother! What are you doing?"

  Jiang Yunyan looked back at her and said, "Cook some noodles and eat some before going to bed, otherwise you will be hungry all night."

  Because he wanted to Taking Mingfei back, the two of them went directly to take a plane. As a result, Wen Yu fell asleep again on the way, which wasted time and they haven't eaten yet.

  Wen Yu nodded hurriedly and immediately sent the rainbow fart: "Brother, you are so kind. You remember all this!"

  She thought that she was indeed a CEO who didn't have stomach problems. She even forgot to eat.

  Jiang Yunyan pinched her cheek in a funny way: "Go get the bowls."

  "Oh." Wen Yu nodded obediently and took two bowls.

  Jiang Yunyan took it, picked up a strand of noodles and put it into the bowl. He didn't give too much, just half the bowl to cushion his stomach. There was a golden fried egg on both sides. The outer shell was fried crispy, but there was still some candy and egg yolk inside. All tender and delicious.

  Wen Yu sat at the dining table with a bowl in hand and took the first bite of the fried egg. She was instantly satisfied.

  The already hungry stomach was instantly appeased.

  Jiang Yun's feast was slightly more than hers, but it was only half a bowl, plus a fried egg.

  After finishing her midnight snack, Wen Yu went to brush her teeth again. When she exited the bathroom, Jiang Yunyan also entered. Finally, her bathroom was no longer translucent.

  Wen Yu lay on the bed, looked over there, blinked, and suddenly felt a little regretful, but she was really over there in the hotel, and she was so scared that she didn't dare to look at it.

  As I thought about it, the already strong sleepiness came over me again.

  When the people in the bathroom came out, they saw the little girl who had already fallen asleep.

  The man was not surprised at all. He walked out of the room to dry his hair, then quickly returned to their room. He opened the only quilt and lay down gently. He took her into his arms and gently placed it on the top of her hair. A kiss: "Good night."

  -

  The sun was shining brightly, and Wen Yu reluctantly got up.

  Sister Liu also called at this time. When she heard the laziness and a hint of hoarseness in her voice, Sister Liu said amusedly, "Are you still asleep?"

  Wen Yu said, "Well, what's wrong?"

  She sat up, but He answered the phone and lay down on the quilt again.

  She was the only one in the room, probably the whole house.

  Sister Liu said, "You've forgotten about the meeting?"

  "No!" Wen Yu said, "Isn't it afternoon?"

  "I'm afraid you've forgotten." Sister Liu coughed lightly and reminded.

  Wen Yu snorted. She had never been late before, but she still thanked Sister Liu for the reminder and got up quickly.

  It was her first time to hold a meet-and-greet, and Sister Liu was also afraid of accidents. The fans present were strictly screened and screened, and there were only a hundred people in attendance, but they had to be taken seriously.

  After all, as a rising star with so many fans, he has to work hard to maintain it.

  Moreover, Sister Liu also made a request for her, at least to perform a dance.

  Wen Yu was forced to increase her workload. Fortunately, she didn't have many roles in the days before the filming was completed. The teacher who taught her acting also thought that her performance was good, so she called it a day and went home early, and will come back when the next time she is on the set of "The Phoenix Heads Up."

  So she has a lot of time to practice dancing.

  Rehearsals now are mainly about rehearsals.

  We planned to book a hotel for the meeting, but Jiang's mother, who had been secretly chasing her, found out and asked her to go to their hotel.

  One hundred fans have now begun to check into the hotel one after another according to their schedule.

  For this reason, Wen Yu wears a mask and hat when traveling.

  When we arrived at the hotel, we were sent to the lobby on the second floor by someone arranged by the hotel. This is where the next meeting will be held. There were a number of roll-ups on both sides of the entrance, all of which were posters of Wen Yu's various characters.

  Needless to say, they are all pretty.

  Including some small roles played by Wen Yu before she awakened. Although her acting skills are not very good, her appearance is recognized.

  As soon as you enter the hall, you will see a red banner that says - [I wish the first meeting between actor Wen Yu and fans to be a success].

  Below the banner is a large display screen.

  At the moment, Wen Yu's two recent solo cuts in TV series that performed very well are being played on it.

  After reading it, Wen Yu blushed silently.

  There are still some staff who are setting up the venue, but as far as the current venue is concerned, it is already very beautiful and flashy, like a wedding.

  It's just that... although she is very beautiful, she would be very happy when she was browsing Weibo by herself and saw others praising her. However, at this moment, she looked at the busy staff, the big screen, and their furtive glances. , no matter how you look at it, you are ashamed.

  Sister Liu came over with a smile: "How is it? Isn't it great?"

  "Yes, sister, you are really capable!" Wen Yu showed her thumbs up and praised.

  "It's because you gave me more money." Sister Liu shook her head with a smile and took her to the backstage dressing room: "These are the clothes you will wear tomorrow, mainly school uniforms. The role of that senior sister is very popular, and fans will definitely be very interested. I like it, and there is also a set of ancient costumes that you can change into when the time comes, and this..."

  Wen Yu tried them all on, and they fit perfectly.

  The stylist also came over to give her a look, ensuring that she would look good and not be defensive.

  Then came the dance.

  This is where Wen Yu is least confident.

  Speaking of which, it's another day of secretly criticizing the plot.

  In her last life, no one cared about her, so she didn't learn any talents. In this life, she was rich and some people cared about her. But at that time, she had no memory of her previous life and had the mentality of a child. Her homework was already very troublesome, so most of her talents were Bandu gave up halfway.

  She studied classical dance, modern dance, jazz, cello, etc., but she couldn't stick to any of them.

  The only thing I could persist in was the piano, but I gave up when I was busy with the college entrance examination and chasing Jiang Yunjin in high school. It is only now that I remember it because of the meeting.

  But it's too late. After so many years, my hands have become raw.

  If Wen Yu had not lost her memory, she would never have been able to perform only dance!

  ——At

  the end of the rehearsal, the dance teacher was extremely tired, and Wen Yu was even more paralyzed. She wished she could lie down on the spot and forget about the meeting tomorrow.

  However, it didn't happen. She was dragged up by Xiao Yu and sent out of the hotel. When she was about to reach the door, two girls wearing white short-sleeved shirts with "a fish" printed on them suddenly came towards her.

  The two of them were talking and laughing.

  But when Wen Yu met them in the hall and passed each other, one of the girls glanced at them, her eyes changed instantly, and she immediately grabbed the arm of the sister next to her and whispered: "Ah!"

  She was discovered!

  Wen Yu was also a little embarrassed, and instantly changed from a dead fish state to a living fish state. She was wearing a mask, with only her big eyes exposed. She looked at the two girls, waved to them, and made a 'hush' sign.

  The two girls pursed their lips and smiled. Although their faces turned red with excitement, they still nodded obediently.

  The only people who can stay here today are fans who will attend the meet-and-greet tomorrow. There will be autographs and so on, so you don't have to worry about missing out.

  Wen Yu felt relieved and continued walking out.

  As soon as I went out, I saw a familiar car parked in front of the hotel.