4

Wen Yu glared back unceremoniously.

  What are you looking at? !
  She wants to call her husband! Let him know that he really doesn't like noobs!
  Jiang Yunjin seemed to understand what she meant, and her face turned dark again.

  Jiang Yunyan's dark eyes swept over the two people in front of him and said quietly: "I'm passing by on a business trip. Come take a look. I just arrived. Have you finished filming?"

  Wen Yu was very obedient: "I've finished filming."

  Jiang Yunjin looked at the director.

  The director had suppressed the shock in his heart that "the wealthy family is indeed in chaos" and said with a smile: "Mr. Jiang came here specially. Mr. Jiang should accompany Mr. Jiang first. It's getting late. We'll shoot the rest tomorrow."

  Jiang Yunjin immediately showed her face Smile: "Brother, I've finished shooting, let's go to dinner together."

  Wen Yu frowned, she didn't want to go.

  Jiang Yunyan said: "It's too late, forget it."

  Jiang Yunjin was disappointed: "Okay, big brother, where will you stay tonight?"

  Wen Yu just breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this question, his heart suddenly lifted, and he subconsciously raised his eyes. Looking over, he happened to see Jiang Yunyan looking into his eyes. He was startled and said hesitantly: "My place?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "???"

  Jiang Yunyan nodded: "Yeah."

  Wen Yu: "..."

  She didn't invite her. !

  However, the two of them were in a legitimate relationship as husband and wife, not a marriage by agreement. They wanted to refuse but did not dare. Apart from anything else, Jiang Yunyan, both she and Jiang Yunjin, were quite afraid of him.

  We don't get along much, but every time we meet, it's like a mouse meeting a cat, instinctively fearful.

  Jiang Yunjin's mind was still confused by Wen Yu's words one after another, when she saw the two people walking away together. Wen Yu was particularly honest at this time, without all the pretentiousness in front of him, and was so well-behaved that it was funny.

  Su Lengyue saw people leaving, so she came over: "What are you looking at?"

  Jiang Yunjin clicked her tongue and shook her head: "Nothing, thank you for waiting for so long, are you sleepy?"

  Su Lengyue shook her head, the people from the program team had already left. , she smiled and said: "Fortunately, you also know that I got up late today."

  Jiang Yunjin held her hand: "Okay, then I will take off my makeup, and we can have a meal together."

  "Okay, but..." Su Leng Yue was confused: "Isn't your elder brother here? Aren't you going to accompany him?"

  Jiang Yunjin quickly shook his head: "No, it's not appropriate for me to go now."

  Although Wen Yu grew up with him and chased him, but now I am married to my eldest brother, and they have to eat together, so it is really inconvenient for me to go there.

  Su Lengyue had just been with Jiang Yunjin to the point of meeting his parents, so when he heard this, he didn't ask any questions and accompanied him to remove his makeup.

  When removing makeup, Jiang Yunjin handed over the phone and asked her to hold it for her.

  Su Lengyue didn't like to look through her partner's phone, but she just saw Wen Yu and Jiang Yunjin talking together. The atmosphere was much more harmonious than before, and she felt a little uneasy, so she couldn't help but open her phone and take a look.

  When I looked at it, I saw the red exclamation mark.

  Or the exclamation mark after the transfer.

  Su Lengyue: "..."

  If it were anyone else, she would have thought that Jiang Yunjin had been cheated, but this was Wen Yu. If nothing else, she should not be short of money.

  She probably looked at the phone for too long. Jiang Yunjin washed her face and muttered: "Isn't it outrageous? She said she didn't like me anymore. If I don't believe it, she can prove it to me, and then she blocked me."

  Su Leng Yue was speechless. What happened in the afternoon had always made her feel a little uncomfortable, but now it disappeared: "...This can be considered a good thing."

  "Yes." Jiang Yunjin smiled, came over to hug his girlfriend, and prayed sincerely: " Wen Yu today is a bit as cute as she was when she was a child, I hope she can keep it."

  - Wen Yu, who was being mentioned by Jiang Yunjin

  on the other side

  , sneezed several times, probably because she had cheated her out of money. Is Jiang Yunjin scolding her?

  It shouldn't be the case. The male protagonist has no time to hide from her. He must be making out with the female protagonist Su Lengyue at this moment. How can he mention her as a disappointing female supporting character.

  It must be that my hair got wet when I just took off my makeup, and it was a bit cold from the air conditioner.

  Jiang Yunyan suddenly said: "Xiao Chen, turn up the air conditioner."

  Xiao Chen, the assistant sitting in the passenger seat, immediately responded and turned up the air conditioner temperature.

  Wen Yu sniffed and whispered, "Thank you."

  Jiang Yunyan glanced at her and handed her the coat in the car.

  Wen Yu took it and put it on her body, feeling much warmer immediately.

  Jiang Yunyan was not a talkative person at first glance, and Wen Yu felt guilty. Although the affair was not successful, there were many scandals between her and Jiang Yunjin, and she did not dare to speak, so she stayed quiet until the hotel.

  This is a film and television city that specializes in filming costume dramas, and there are many hotels nearby. Their crew is not short of money, and they book the best hotels for the actors.

  Wen Yu's room is still a suite.

  As soon as she entered, Wen Yu immediately relaxed a lot, wishing she could just lie down and have a date with Zhou Gong, but there was a big boss in front of her, so she didn't dare, so she whispered: "Where is your luggage? Didn't Xiao Chen bring your luggage up?"

  Come up. It was just the two of them, Xiao Chen didn't move.

  Talking about Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrived, and Xiao Chen, who came a step behind, came in carrying a small suitcase: "Madam, I put the things here."

  After saying that, Xiao Chen left immediately.

  Wen Yu looked at Jiang Yunyan doubtfully. Could it be that she was asked to take care of it?
  No, no!

  Before Wen Yu could refuse, Jiang Yunyan had already taken the suitcase and opened it. What was revealed was not his clothes and shoes, but a box of various foods, including beef jerky, dried pork, canned meat, etc.

  They are all wrapped in disposable plastic bags, and it looks like they are homemade.

  At this moment, Jiang Yunyan no longer had the elite image he had when standing with the director. Instead, he rolled up his sleeves, exposed his strong forearms, took out some things that needed to be refrigerated, and asked, "Where is the refrigerator?"

  Wen Yu was stunned. No, she had never seen Jiang Yunyan like this before. She pointed at a location blankly.

  Jiang Yunyan strode over, put the things away, and picked up the rest that didn't need to be refrigerated. When he was about to find a place to put it, he found that the room was a bit messy.

  Wen Yu quickly put away the computer, takeout bags, skin care products and other things on the table.