60

Chapter 60
  Wen Yu, who had just finished a scene, was still wearing costume.

  As a female supporting role, her costumes are naturally not perfunctory. She is dressed in red, with layers of gauze, and her waist is tightened, making her waistline even smaller.

  She also pays special attention to her hair. She has long hair, and with some hair buns, the style is natural and beautiful. Because of the character, there is a touch of flower on her forehead, and her cheeks are slightly pink, and she is running. When he arrived, his hair was long and his clothes were flying, like a mountain spirit.

  The man who stood still looked at her.

  It wasn't until she ran over that his eyes deepened slightly, his arms quietly tightened, and he took the 'spirit' into his arms.

  Wen Yu hugged the man's thin waist and looked up at him, with surprise and confusion: "Brother, why are you here? Don't you go to work?"

  Jiang Yunyan's lips curved slightly, and his voice was as calm and light as ever: "Come here to visit the class during the holidays."

  Wen Yu's eyes curled up: "Did you bring something delicious for me?!" "

  Yes." He said, patting her back and gesturing for her to let go.

  Wen Yu curled her lips and reluctantly let go. The next second, her hand was held, and the big hand was warm. The thoughts in her heart disappeared immediately, and she followed him into the car.

  Today, Jiang Yunyan drove no longer the low-key black car he had before, but a car with a large interior space.

  Wen Yu has never been sensitive to luxury cars [gǎn], but thinks this car is quite comfortable.

  After getting in the car, Jiang Yunyan didn't know what button he pressed, and a small table came out. He opened the food box and put all the meals he had prepared on it.

  The portion is not big, but with three dishes and one soup, it is still very good for two people.

  And they are all Wen Yu's favorite food.

  She couldn't wait to pick up a piece of salt and pepper pork ribs, and the familiar taste surprised her: "Brother, did you cook it?"

  "Well, ask the hotel to borrow the kitchen." Jiang Yunyan knew what she wanted to ask: "There will be more tonight, let's eat first."

  Wen Yu immediately stopped talking and concentrated on eating.

  Jiang Yunyan didn't eat lunch either, so he happened to be eating with her at this time.

  After the meal, there are also fruits after the meal, which are kept cold in the small refrigerator on the car. They are Wen Yu's favorite watermelon, cantaloupe, and pineapple.

  Watermelons are not on the market this season, but if you have money, you can always find sweet and delicious fruits.

  As Wen Yu ate, she regretted eating so much for lunch.

  It's April now, and it's already getting hot where they are. It's beautiful to eat iced fruit with the air conditioner blowing.

  After finishing the meal in one go, Wen Yu felt like her waist was round, and she finally felt sleepy.

  She put away the bowls and chopsticks she had eaten, and was taken over by Jiang Yunyan.

  In this regard, he is very capable and hardly needs Wen Yu's help.

  Wen Yu leaned back and secretly glanced at the man who was sorting the tableware. Suddenly, a question came up in her heart, what is her relationship with Jiang Yunyan now?
  couple?

  She had always thought that it would be good to be a couple in name only, but then she started to lie about his body, and after being greedy for it, they actually kissed her.

  She was the one who moved her mouth first. Was Jiang Yunyan so tempted by her that he couldn't hold back?

  Wen Yu's face turned red when she thought of the time when she mistakenly thought it was a dream and was so bold that she went up to him and tried to flirt with others. She quickly patted her cheeks and forgot about this incident.

  Anyway, it doesn't matter whether they are a real couple or a fake couple.

  She doesn't suffer any loss either!
  Even if she gets divorced, she will really make a lot of money.

  Wen Yu yawned, feeling more and more righteous, and was thinking about leaning on Jiang Yunyan's arm.

  When he finished packing the food box, he looked at himself and asked, "Are you sleepy?"

  Wen Yu nodded.

  He put away the small table with his big hands and pressed a button. Then the chair fell back and connected to the chair behind it, forming a bed.

  "Wow!" Wen Yu was a little surprised.

  As soon as I turned around, the bed was all made.

  "Go to sleep." Jiang Yunyan rubbed her head and said, "I'm going to say hello to Director Lu."

  "Yeah!" Wen Yu always felt sleepy after eating at noon, so when he saw this, he immediately lay down, covered himself with a blanket, and closed his eyes. Get on, the car door closed soon, the whole world seemed to be quiet, and she quickly fell asleep.

  ——Not

  everyone can take a break at noon.

  Basically, about ten minutes after finishing the meal, the prop team will start to be busy again.

  Today, Jiang Yunyan came to visit the crew. The crew's lunch boxes were upgraded, and there were desserts and iced fruits. Therefore, the crew rested for half an hour before getting busy again.

  The director is in charge of the overall situation and has to keep an eye on it. Especially Director Lu, who likes to dig into details, is not willing to relax anywhere.

  After finishing my work, I came back to sit for a while and found that there was someone else next to my seat.

  Wearing a suit and leather shoes, he is very different from the careless little old man like himself who can only be comfortable if he wants.

  He was amused: "You're here to visit your wife, and you're dressed like this. I thought you were on a business trip."

  Jiang Yunyan's expression did not change when he was teased, and he said quietly: "I'm used to it, Director Lu is still so tough and loves to joke. "

  Director Lu curled his lips. He was not the one who made everyone's jokes. Don't expect him to look good if you don't like him. However, he couldn't be cold-faced towards Jiang Yunyan. Instead, he smiled and said: "You go back and inherit the family business. Now You should be completely started, right? When will you find time to become a producer again? "

  Jiang Yunyan shook his head: "No, enough

  fun." Director Lu glared: "You call this fun?"

  Jiang Yunyan said, "That's not it. What is it?"

  Director Lu was at a loss for words when he thought about Jiangshang Entertainment's growth in the industry. He was so envious that he felt a little jealous. He suddenly understood why Jiang Yunjin said "I believe it" during the audition that day. The emotions are so complicated.

  It is full of envy, jealousy and hatred!
  Suddenly he rolled his eyes and said with a smile: "Since you are here, let's pick your wife up from work."

  Jiang Yunyan nodded: "That's the plan."

  Director Lu smiled even more kindly.

  Jiang Yunyan suddenly noticed something, narrowed his eyes and looked over cautiously.

  Director Lu quickly lowered his head to avoid his sight and gave instructions with a loudspeaker.

  Until an hour later, it was Wen Yu's turn.

  Wen Yu got up. She was in good spirits and in a good mood after a full sleep. The makeup artist quickly rushed over to touch up her makeup and tidy up her style before she could go on stage.

  This scene is about a younger sister being exposed as a fox demon by her elder sister and directly injuring her. I hope this younger sister will stop torturing her.

  Wen Yu's filming went smoothly. When she was hanging by wire, she was knocked to the ground by the wind of her palm. She spat out a mouthful of blood and looked at her sister in despair and shock: "You hit me? You hit me for a mortal!"