65

Chapter 65:

  The person who I thought would never appear appeared in front of me again.

  Wen Yu's throat suddenly felt choked, and she didn't know how to describe this feeling.

  She probably didn't even think about watching Jiang Yunjin's excitement. She put down her phone and looked at the man from a distance of more than ten meters. The smile on her face made people passing by couldn't help but look back.

  I don't blame them, it's just that the smile is too sweet.

  It has a soft and sweet feeling, which is sweet to the heart.

  And Jiang Yunyan naturally noticed her over there. After looking over for a moment, his eyes immediately softened a lot. He nodded slightly, but quickly turned his head again and looked at his brother and the little girl chasing him behind him, his thick eyebrows furrowed. He said in a deep voice, "What are you doing?"

  Jiang Yunjin also frowned, and his usually smiling handsome face tightened at this moment, making the two brothers even more similar. He said, "I don't know."

  Then Jiang Yunyan looked at the girl.

  "Brother Jiang...I..." The girl's face turned pale. She was holding her sunglasses with both hands, bending the metal frame. Suddenly she caught a glimpse of Wen Yu walking slowly towards her. Her eyes lit up and she ran over to hold her arm. The girl's arm said: "I'm here to see Wen Yu!"

  Suddenly being implicated, her smile froze slightly, and she pulled out her arm: "Hello, who are you?"

  The girl was so angry that her little face, which had just turned pale, turned red: " I'm Ming Fei, and my brother Ming Xing has a very good relationship with brother Jin!"

  "We have met often before. We

  even almost had a fight.

  As soon as Wen Yu heard the name, she pulled out the memory that had been put away in the corner. This was indeed the case, because the two of them were rivals in love before.

  Ming Fei is one year younger than her, and both of them like Jiang Yunjin, and 'Wen Yu' used to hang out with Jiang Yunjin. When he gets together with his brothers, he will bring 'Wen Yu' with him.

  Ming Xing's parents are unreliable, and they always take their younger sister Ming Fei with them when they go out to play.

  The two of them once made some small jokes because of Jiang Yunjin's overt and covert non-compliance. Of course, later Jiang Yunjin and Su Lengyue got together. After hearing that Ming Fei made a big fuss, they were forced to go abroad to calm down and returned to China before the Chinese New Year last year.

  After returning to China, he had dinner with Jiang Yunjin, got drunk, and hugged Jiang Yunjin on the street, which caused a scandal.

  But Wen Yu couldn't remember what this person's name was before.

  After listening to Mingfei's words, she took a step back with a smile: "I remember, but we are not familiar with each other."

  Mingfei immediately glared at her angrily and said, "I came to ask you. "Don't you have a good relationship with Zhao Qingyuan? She is getting married to a man in his forties. Are you going to attend the wedding?"

  Wen Yu was stunned: "Marrying a man in his forties?" "

  Yes." Mingfei said as she secretly glanced at the man who looked particularly scary. She saw that his expression softened and he stopped staring at her. He seemed to be whispering something to Jiang Yunjin, knowing that he had escaped. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then there was an unknown smile on his face: "I heard they said you were behind the scenes. Although I don't believe it, I only know now when I look at you. It shouldn't really be you, but before you and her We have such a good relationship, but now we don't even know that she is getting married?"

  Wen Yu was silent, her circle was no longer there, except for occasional contact with Wei Ningning and Yu Yi, she had no other connections.

  Even because she was busy filming, it took a long time for her to contact Wei Ningning and the others.

  She and Zhao Qingyuan had a conflict and broke up, and they all knew about it.

  Probably knowing this, neither of them mentioned it.

  She asked why the paranoid villain in the book who was stirring up trouble behind his back hadn't made any move for a long time.

  Because of her disappearance, Butterfly even dropped several plots where men and women took the lead.

  Speaking of which, this matter starts from the first time she complained that day...

  Wen Yu got drunk for the first time, and filed a complaint the next day. The main reason was that Zhao Qingyuan took advantage of her and deliberately caused trouble in an attempt to provoke It caused the conflict between her and Su Lengyue.

  After saying that, she didn't take it to heart because Jiang Yunyan was not a person who liked to kill everyone and would not really directly destroy someone.

  Unexpectedly, I heard the news that Zhao Qingyuan was... getting married.

  Not surprisingly, it must have been the Zhao parents who forced her to marry.

  After thinking briefly, Wen Yu smiled at Mingfei: "She used me to cause trouble before, and we had broken up a long time ago. I don't know about this matter. Naturally, I will not participate in her marriage."

  She is not the Virgin, Will take the initiative to help someone who hurts himself.

  Especially... She herself has little power and energy. With the little money she has on hand, it is impossible to make the Zhao family's parents obedient. Everything they do depends on the Jiang family and Jiang Yunyan, let alone the qualifications. Therefore, this matter She knew, but she could only know.

  Mingfei pouted. Of course, she didn't really come to convey this, so she didn't say much.

  --At

  this time,

  the brothers Jiang Yunyan and Jiang Yunjin had also finished talking. Jiang Yunjin gratefully handed over to his brother: "Brother, I'm leaving."

  Then he ran away.

  As expected of a real brother!
  There is still a brotherhood.

  Ming Fei subconsciously wanted to follow, but just as soon as she moved her steps.

  A cold gaze swept over.

  She suddenly became stiff and did not dare to move.

  Cried.

  If she had known that the eldest brother of the Jiang family was coming to visit the class, she wouldn't have rushed to come today!

  She stayed where she was and didn't dare to move.

  But Wen Yu dared to move, and she stepped forward with a smile: "Brother, why are you here?"

  After asking, she suddenly froze, as if she had been asking this question since she woke up?

  And every time, Jiang Yunyan gave a different answer.

  This time, he said: "I don't want to miss the completion today, for fear that Xiaoyu will be angry." Then he handed over the bouquet: "Congratulations to Xiaoyu for a happy completion."

  Wen Yu: "..."

  Ming Fei:?
  She glanced at the two of them in confusion. Didn't she hear that the marriage between the eldest brother of the Jiang family and Wen Yu was forced by Wen Yu and there was no relationship between them?

  Now it seems that is not the case?
  And why is Wen Yu not afraid of such a fierce person? ! ││No

  !
  Wen Yu was also afraid. As soon as Jiang Yunyan said these words, she felt guilty for a moment. She coughed lightly, took the bouquet, and pretended to look down at the flowers. When she looked at it, she found that there were not only red roses, but also red red envelopes!
  Of course this is not the point.

  Sometimes money is not so important. For example, at this time, she secretly glanced at the man in front of her. He was no longer as cold and unhappy as when he looked at Ming Fei before, but his expression was still reserved and he lowered his head slightly.

  After a day of filming, the sun sets in the west, and the orange-red sunset shines down. The beautiful eyebrows are shadowed, the shadow of some broken hair falls on the high bridge of the nose, and the light-colored lips seem to be very relaxed.

  No emotion at all.

  Is this displeasure or displeasure?

  Wen Yu simply asked: "Brother, are you unhappy?"

  If he dared to be unhappy, then he would be even more aggressive.

  Thinking of this, Wen Yu was a little ready to make a move.

  However, the next moment, her head felt warm. "No." The man gently rubbed the top of her hair with his big hands, and   said

  in a deep voice with traces of apology, "I didn't consider this before. I will never forget anniversaries, your birthday, and Valentine's Day in the future."

Then, he seemed to smile, the corners of his lips raised, but he quickly put it down: "So Xiaoyu doesn't need to be so tactful next time, just say it directly."

  Wen Yu: "Huh???"

  Jiang Yunyan said: "Received I had just gotten on the plane when the call came."

  So he didn't come here just because of her complaints.

  But I have to come by myself.

  Wen Yu: ...

  It was as if a villain inside her had been shot and fell to the ground.

  So soft.

  She did use Jiang's mother's mouth to convey her hidden meaning, but the purpose was not to let him spend various festivals with her, she just wanted to do something.

  However, in Jiang Yunyan's eyes, the meaning seemed to have changed.

  It seemed that she wanted to ask for it, but she didn't dare or was embarrassed, so she could only ask Jiang's mother to convey it, making her look pitiful and not guilty at all.

  As for him, he was willing to cooperate with her series of requests. He could tell her directly without having to ask others to convey them tactfully.

  Wen Yu simply handed the flowers to Ming Fei, stepped forward, hugged the man, buried her head in his arms, and whispered, "I'm sorry."

  He must have been scolded by Mother Jiang.

  But he still didn't anger her at all.

  He even apologized for ignoring the wedding anniversary because the relationship between the two had not reached that tacit understanding before.

  Her eyes suddenly became sour, and Wen Yu blinked desperately, trying to swallow back the tears.

  The back of the man who was tightly held by her stiffened slightly. In the clear sky and in the broad public, a blush appeared on his cheeks. However, he seemed to feel the emotions of the person in his arms. Even though he was uncomfortable, he patted her back gently.

  Only Ming Fei, who became a tool, looked at the two people silently, wondering for the ten thousandth time why she chose today? !
  But soon, she felt happy again.

  Because Jiang Yunjin and Su Lengyue are here!

  --It

  's not that Jiang Yunjin said anything, but that Su Lengyue, who was delayed for a while when her car broke down on the way to visit the class, came here and found that Jiang Yunyan was also here.

  Her relationship with Jiang Yunjin was basically settled, and she had not gotten married just because the two announced their relationship too early and were tied up, so that there were always voices saying that she was not worthy of Jiang Yunjin.

  She could admit defeat in other places, but in her career, she hoped that no one would label her Jiang Yunjin's girlfriend again, which is why she delayed getting married.

  But as Jiang Yunyan's eldest brother, he was here, and Su Lengyue had to go over and say hello no matter what, so she came here specially.