55

Chapter 55:

  Maybe Wen Yu's excessive honesty made the little old man a little autistic.

  When he asked Jiang Yunjin and the female lead Shi Lan to play for Wen Yu, their faces were all dark.

  Wen Yu didn't understand, but her mentality became more stable. Originally, she had been so happy in this life, even if she failed in the audition, it was just a little wave.

  Don't worry about it at all.

  Is that why the male and female protagonists play together?
  Lu Wen said: "Just act as you want, whatever you want."

  Wen Yu nodded thoughtfully.

  She felt like she understood why she was invited to audition...

  Following the reminder from the staff, Jiang Yunjin and Shi Lan looked at each other, their expressions immediately changed, and they walked side by side and started shopping. Shi Lan looked left and right, looking around: "Eh? This cake tastes so good."

  "This candy man is not bad either."

  "Do you want it? I'll buy it for you?" Jiang Yunjin's voice was gentle.

  Wen Yu held up her skirt and suddenly rushed between the two of them with a smile on her face, squeezed them away, and took Shi Lan's arm: "Sister, I want this candied haws, can you buy it for me?!"

  Shi Lan was a little surprised, Look at Jiang Yunjin.

  Jiang Yunjin frowned: "Speak up, what do you look like now?"

  Wen Yu immediately flinched and looked at Shi Lan aggrievedly: "Sister, he is so cruel! I just want to eat candied haws on a stick..."

  "Okay, Why are you arguing with her? She's not sensible." Shi Lan said calmly, patting Wen Yu comfortingly: "Okay, can I buy two for you?"

  "Okay!" Wen Yu nodded with satisfaction. She smiled brightly, especially when she got the candied haws, and even gave the man a demonstrative look.

  "Click!" the staff member shouted after receiving the instruction.

  Wen Yu immediately let go of Shi Lan, and Shi Lan smiled at her. Jiang Yunjin also regained her carefree expression and praised, "Not bad."

  Wen Yu smiled and looked at the director and others.

  Lu Wen looked much better than before and nodded: "Yes, Teacher Wen, please take a rest first."

  Wen Yu greeted them and left directly.

  As soon as he went out, he saw the first girl who had finished the performance pulling Wen Yu: "Did you just play with the male and female protagonists together?"

  "Yes." Wen Yu said, "What's wrong?"

  The girl said with a bitter face: "Hey , I always feel that something is wrong, but the heroine also comes to play, doesn't that mean that the character I play is competing with the heroine? After all, there are two women and one man..."

  Wen Yu: "...I don't understand either."

  She sighed. With a cry, sit back.

  Wen Yu also found a place to sit down, and Yu Yu came over: "Are you okay? How do you feel about yourself?"

  "Confused." Wen Yu said.

  Yu Yu: "?"

  Wen Yu was already thinking: "I haven't gone to Yuexia Pavilion for dinner in a few days. Let's go for supper later?"

  Yu Yu was successfully led astray: "Okay, okay, let Sister Liu treat me, she I said before that I would reward you with "Become You", but I haven't fulfilled it yet."

  Wen Yu nodded in agreement, and they both poked her on WeChat, asking her to prepare the money quickly.

  After a while, the last girl came out.

  Immediately afterwards, a bald middle-aged man who had been in Wen Yu's previous audition room came out and greeted the other three actresses with a smile to go have a meal first. What he meant was that they had troubled them to come here and please have a meal. Talking over meals expresses your feelings.

  When the greetings were over, no one really stayed to eat. Everyone was busy. If it weren't for Director Lu's movie, they would just come here specially.

  When it was Wen Yu's turn at last, the middle-aged man stretched out his hand and said, "Congratulations. Director Lu said that Mr. Wen's performance was very good. Where is your agent? You can sign the contract."

  Xiao Yu immediately said, "Sister Liu will be here soon!"

  He was saying Then, Sister Liu, who had been out for a walk, ran over. After listening to Xiao Yu's words, she smiled brightly and said, "Sign the contract, right? Hey, come, please come over here. My Wen Yu is very smart and hardworking. She is a good actor." , it's not a loss to choose her!"

  "By the way, I heard that your movie is still close to investment, and our family Wen Yu is interested, so we can talk about it..." He

  directly turned against the customer and took the other party away.

  Wen Yu and Yu Yu looked at each other and simply found a place to sit down and wait.

  ——At

  8:30 in the evening, after signing the actor contract and investment contract, Wen Yu came to the hotel arranged by the crew.

  At the elevator entrance, I happened to meet the male and female protagonists who were running back exhausted from a long day's work. Together with their respective assistants, they squeezed into the elevator together.

  On the eighth floor, the heroine and her assistant went out first.

  Wen Yu was also on the eighth floor. He took a step slowly before stepping out of the elevator. Jiang Yunjin, who was supposed to go to the ninth floor, followed behind him.

  The eyebrows and eyes that were somewhat similar to his brother were softer and more handsome, and there was a bit of a twist in his expression. He coughed lightly: "Hey, wait a minute."

  Wen Yu's eyebrows moved slightly and he raised his eyes.

  Jiang Yunjin tried her best to hold up her chest: "I recommended your role to Director Lu."

  A smile flashed in Wen Yu's eyes. She had guessed everything from the moment she remembered that Jiang Yunjin was also in the crew, but she didn't expect it to be true.

  But seeing him like this, Wen Yu didn't take advantage of the situation. Instead, she looked wary, just like Jiang Yunjin had warned her at the beginning: "To show your courtesy for nothing, to commit adultery or to steal, what do you want to do?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "??"

  He laughed angrily and glared at Wen Yu: "What can I do?! My eldest brother, my girlfriend, are all facing you, no, and my parents, what else can I do?"

  Wen Yu clicked his tongue and shook his head: "Who knows, after all, you didn't believe that I don't like you anymore."

  Jiang Yunjin's fair and handsome face blushed, and she quickly said: "Don't mention the past anymore, that's it..." He was a little embarrassed, My heart became more and more sour, but my words were particularly humble: "Can you lend me that cruise ship for my birthday in July?"

  It was indeed for the cruise ship.

  Wen Yu smiled maliciously: "Well...it's not impossible..."

  Jiang Yunjin's eyes lit up and he looked at her eagerly.

  After all, they had a brother-sister relationship before. Although they got along very unpleasantly for the next two years, and then she became his sister-in-law, the childhood friendship was still there.

  Yueyue is right. Between the elder brother and the elder sister-in-law, it is the elder sister-in-law who talks better.

  However, the next moment, Wen Yu said: "But I'm afraid it's not enough~"

  Her eyes flickered, and her face, which had just taken off makeup, was pure and calm, looking like an angel, but the evil smile at the corner of her mouth made people feel cold in the back.

  Jiang Yunjin gritted her teeth: "What else do you want? Just say it!"

  Wen Yu frowned in distress: "But what else do you do?"

  She counted on her fingers: "I am afraid of being gossiped about and I don't have money when I serve tea and water. There is no shortage of resources now..." Finally, she concluded: "It seems useless."

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  He just said that his eldest brother is different now, right? !
  Director Lu still didn't believe it.