7

Wen Yu rejected Zhao Qingyuan righteously.

  Zhao Qingyuan was very disappointed, but Wei Ningning and Yu Yi were also afraid that their investment shares would not be large enough, so they would not be able to intervene, so Zhao Qingyuan could only leave with a look of disappointment.

  The three of them all breathed a sigh of relief. Wei Ningning muttered: "She is a very gentle person, but talking to her is very stressful."

  "I always feel that something is wrong." Yu Yi followed.

  Wen Yu took a sip of coffee and didn't say anything. Of course something was wrong. Zhao Qingyuan's White Lotus Skill had been cultivated to such a level that she was as innocent as fire, and she couldn't even say a little bit of shame.

  He is worthy of being a well-hidden villain in the plot!
  Wen Yu has past life memories, which makes her character completely different from Wen Yu in the original plot. She cannot harm money for love, and naturally she will not do anything desperate to pursue Jiang Yunjin.

  Originally, the plot noticed her abnormality, made her lose her past life memory, and controlled her to do a series of things that were inconsistent with her personality.

  If it weren't for the crisis of catching an adulterer, which caused her to awaken, according to the development of the plot, she would probably still be in the process of divorce, and by the way, she would join forces with Zhao Qingyuan to deal with Su Lengyue.

  But Zhao Qingyuan is different. She is a native of this world, and her personality has been shaped by her original family and her own experiences.

  Due to this interruption, the three of them lost interest in shopping. They found a shop to have dinner and then went back to their respective homes.

  Wen Yu drove here by herself and went back just in time for the evening rush hour. After spending more than an hour on the road and feeling hungry, she rushed home and immediately threw herself on the sofa to lie down.

  Suddenly, she found that the coffee table that she had messed up this morning had been restored to order, and the teacups were neatly placed. Looking at the shoe cabinet in the entrance, it had also been rearranged, except that the shoes she had just changed were a little messy.

  Um?
  Brother Tianluo is back?
  Wen Yu tried to shout: "Brother?"

  No one?

  Is it possible that there really is an elusive housekeeping aunt?
  Wen Yu's brain twitched and she shouted at the top of her lungs: "Brother!"

  Still no one?

  Wen Yu was lying softly on the sofa, blowing the air conditioner in the corner. The door behind him suddenly opened, and a man in dark gray home clothes came out: "What's wrong?"

  Wen Yu was so frightened that she sat up directly: "Brother, you At home!"

  Really!
  The elusive snail brother is right.

  Jiang Yunyan said 'hmm': "I came back in the afternoon and took a rest."

  Wen Yu sat obediently. Although she didn't understand why she was acting like she was meeting her high school teacher, she still nodded very honestly, seeing that the other party spoke so clearly. , also reciprocated politely: "I went shopping with my friends and came back from dinner. Brother, have you eaten?"

  "Yes." Jiang Yunyan glanced at her, and then Wen Yu lowered his head to see what was wrong with him. This dress is very nice. Yes, even though it's a suspender skirt, it doesn't reveal much.

  Jiang Yunyan came over and sat next to her. He picked up the remote control of the air conditioner and pressed it twice. The cold wind that was blowing towards her changed direction and the temperature was turned up higher: "Don't blow at the air conditioner, it will make you sick easily."

  Wen Yu: "...Oh."

  Jiang Yunyan raised his eyebrows, and he realized that this little wife was quite afraid of him?

  Look at those eyes rolling around, but you just don't dare to look at him.

  Did he do something?

  Wen Yu glanced secretly, then withdrew her gaze when he looked over, pretending to look ahead. She wasn't particularly scared. At least she still had time to think about it. Jiang Yunyan looked handsome in this home clothes.

  The pressure of wearing a formal suit is gone, and the hair has probably been freshly washed. It looks a little softer, and the whole person seems to have softened. With his good looks and glasses, he looks like a polite scum!
  It's a pity that they will divorce in the future.

  Wen Yu sighed quietly, she was a little heartbroken that such a rich, generous and handsome husband was not hers.

  Seeing that beautiful face frowning after looking at him for a few times, the interest in Jiang Yunyan's eyes disappeared. Remembering the reason for their marriage, he planned to ask her how filming was, but he lost interest and said softly. : "Tomorrow is the weekend. I have to go home and have an early rest."

  Wen Yu naturally remembered it and nodded quickly: "Yeah, okay."

  After saying that, Jiang Yunyan was still looking at him, and there was nothing visible in his deep eyebrows, but There was no feeling of oppression at all, so she asked tentatively: "Good night, brother?"

  Jiang Yunyan looked at her deeply: "Go to sleep."

  He stood up and left.

  Wen Yu scratched his head and didn't say good night. Was he angry?

  Wasn't it pretty good just now?

  A man's heart is as deep as the bottom of the sea, and he can't fathom it.

  ——Wen

  Yu returned to the room with doubts, and she didn't understand why Jiang Yunyan suddenly became angry.

  With such a fickle temper, there won't be any changes in her divorce alimony in the future, right?

  Thinking of this, Wen Yu's heart ached.

  Everything can be changed, but not money!

  Wen Yu was lying on the bed, feeling particularly uneasy. Her source of happiness these past two days was knowing that she would always be a rich woman. Her assets, including divorce compensation, amounted to at least 20 to 30 million.

  She can't be like Jiang Yunyan and Jiang Yunjin, who can casually spend hundreds or tens of millions, but she is much better than her previous life with a monthly salary of 6,000.

  Now if there is an accident, it's really unlucky like in the plot, and I can only get 10 million in compensation... I feel very sad.

  Humans are indeed greedy creatures.

  When she read novels in her last life, she felt that ten million was already a lot. Now that she had casually invested ten million, she became a little greedy and wanted more.

  It's a pity that I didn't get the money and it was never safe.

  Want a way?

  Wen Yu thought about it and fell asleep.

  The next morning, I woke up to the rich aroma of scallion oil.