38

Chapter 38:

  A happy weekend without having to go to work.

  Xiao Qiyan happily stayed up all night, and read a lot of gossip about Jiang Yunyan's daughter-in-law online. He watched the marketing accounts curse and suddenly delete their blogs in the middle of the night, making him laugh out loud. After crying, he fell asleep.

  I thought I could sleep until noon the next day.

  Unexpectedly, before seven o'clock in the morning, I was woken up by a phone call.

  He didn't want to answer it, but the call didn't stop.

  Xiao Qiyan gritted his teeth and touched the charging cell phone that was placed on the bedside table last night. He planned to hang up immediately, but when he saw the caller, he suddenly became excited.

  Is there something big going on with Jiang Yunyan calling him so early?

  It's not surprising that he thinks so. The main reason is that this person has always respected other people's habits and usually contacts him in the afternoon or evening. Of course, he takes the initiative most of the time. The few times the other party takes the initiative to contact him, it's basically about something important.

  Xiao Qiyan woke up from a doze and quickly connected.

  Listening to the phone call, the man's voice seemed calm but revealed a trace of hidden joy: "If you want to give a gift, what would be more appropriate? Something a little more expensive."

  Xiao Qiyan: "???"

  That's it? !
  If he hadn't been a good brother for twenty years, he would have cursed me!
  Xiao Qiyan took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. Forget it, you can't curse. This man finally caught fire in his old house and finally...

  fell!
  He provoked whomever!

  But when he calmed down, his voice was already deep: "No? I thought you had more experience in this area."

  Xiao Qiyan sneered: "Who doesn't? Are you kidding, is it for my sister-in-law?"

  Jiang Yunyan: "Yeah."

  Xiao Qiyan was curious. : "What did she do, suddenly give her a gift? Didn't she go to record a show?"

  Jiang Yunyan said slowly: "You don't understand."

  Xiao Qiyan: "..."

  The corner of his mouth twitched, come on, it was just some little fun of the couple. , something more expensive?

  Xiao Qiyan, who got up in a bad mood, rolled his eyes and said, "Think about something valuable and special? Bags, clothes, jewelry, cars, etc. These are all too common. If you try something else, be careful not to get scolded by your sister-in-law. Creativity. "

  It's better to be weird.

  For example, Cheng Yan likes to collect some strange things, such as the bed where a certain foreign king slept, the crutches of some historical celebrities, etc., which are valuable, but if a girl receives them...

  tsk tsk.

  Then he went to complain.

  Then it will be the unlucky guy's turn to be unable to sleep!
  But on the other side of the phone, the man was silent for a moment and suddenly said: "You are right."

  Xiao Qiyan: "?!" Jiang Yunyan

  : "I have a cruise ship. It is valuable and special, and it meets the requirements."

  "Wait!" He was shocked, a cruise ship? He hurriedly said: "I'm talking nonsense. There is no need for expensive gifts to be so expensive! How about you buy a bag?"

  Putting aside other things, does this person really not consider leaving a way out for himself?

  It's not a holiday, it's not an anniversary, and it's not my sister-in-law's birthday. It's just a gift. What will happen next?
  Jiang Yunyan: "No, she doesn't like the bag anymore. It's really a waste to leave it to me on this cruise ship. She just needs it."

  Then hung up the phone.

  Xiao Qiyan: "..."

  Are they all so generous?

  Although, this cruise ship was originally customized and cost a lot of money! ! !
  At this time, the man who hung up the phone was contacting Xiao Chen, asking him to handle the matter. It was best to get a donation contract to be more formal, and then told Wen Yu.

  After saying that, he seemed to have seen the scene of the little girl screaming with excitement.

  The man's cold face softened subconsciously.

  He didn't think it was too valuable.

  It's good if it comes in handy.

  It's better to give it to her than to grow rusty yourself.

  It's just...

  there was a trace of pity in his eyes. For the first time, he felt that having to work was quite troublesome.

  ——At

  this time, the live broadcast of the program group is still continuing.

  Next up for Jiang Yunjin is Su Lengyue.

  At this time, CP fans spread the word and quickly got up, and the popularity suddenly soared.

  Director Zhou, who was monitoring the scene behind the scenes, was satisfied.

  It was true that he heard that Jiang Yunjin and Su Lengyue were having a verbal conflict, so he quickly tried his best to coax Su Lengyue to join, and directly hooked up with Jiang Yunjin, and again, no, Wen Yu came here first.

  He was almost misled by what was said on the Internet.

  There didn't seem to be any ambiguity between the two of them, but they were in a hurry, just like the two non-stop children in his family.

  But that's pretty good, as I don't have to worry about being underwhelmed in the first issue.

  The traffic of variety shows is not everything. To have traffic, you must have something to watch, otherwise it will be difficult to get out of the circle.

  Even he felt a little pity.

  When he first heard that Wen Yu was coming to the first episode, he was a little unhappy, mainly because Wen Yu had watched the only variety show before. He had watched it specially, and it didn't feel like a variety show. He was like a child who had not been weaned. Sticking to Jiang Yunjin made it impossible for Jiang Yunjin to perform well.

  I didn't expect that it would change so much after just two years!
  Look at this natural role reversal, her facial features seem to be different as she changes.

  The key is not to be annoying, but to be very lovable and eye-catching. Standing in front of a big crowd like Jiang Yunjin, the camera will subconsciously follow her every frown and smile.

  There's a...real artificiality to it.

  This sounds contradictory, but Director Zhou thinks it suits Wen Yu very well.

  She's funny and perfect for a variety show.

  However, they only signed for one issue.

  Director Zhou felt a little regretful, especially... He looked at the screen that had become clearer after losing a lot of trolls. If he had known that the people behind her were so protective of her, it wouldn't be a loss even if she signed a regular guest contract!
  Which director doesn't want his program to be less spoofed and have more real audience feedback? !
  Director Zhou sighed and took the prepared script and looked at it again, trying to get this episode done so that it would at least become popular.

  By the time it was close to seven o'clock, all the guests had had breakfast.

  The temporary live broadcast of the program group is also coming to an end.

  A line of text was typed on the screen: [The official live broadcast will start at eight o'clock, look forward to it...]