69

Chapter 69:

  When Wen Yu first answered the phone, he didn't expect that Jiang Yunyan had already arrived.

  In fact, she was surprised at that moment. According to common sense, he should call her immediately, but this thought only lasted a moment.

  No one stipulates that he must appear next to her immediately. This work is provided for online reading

  and it is normal to be late occasionally.

  Even not coming is normal.

  She was not harmed in the first place.

  As a result, he came directly!
  But at this moment, she didn't feel unreasonable or wrong at all. How could he have time to come over if he was so busy?
  On the contrary, there is a feeling -

  he is really here!
  Sure enough he came!
  Wen Yu also suddenly came to his senses and realized how much she trusted him.

  Then think about the situation where netizens mistook Jiang Yunyan for Ye Xiangtian.

  She couldn't help but feel aggrieved for Jiang Yunyan.

  It's obviously him.

  It was obviously him all along.

  After saying this, Wen Yu hung up the phone, looked at the fans who looked over because he suddenly raised his voice, smiled at them, stood on the stage, took the microphone and said goodbye to the fans at the end.

  Although the fans were reluctant to leave, they were very understanding and said goodbye one after another.

  Wen Yu left the backstage, walked around the banquet hall, and saw a straight man waiting at the exit, just as she expected.

  The slender and upright figure was facing her direction, calm and restrained, a pair of deep eyes looked quietly at the banquet hall door, his lips were pressed tightly, and his breath seemed a bit suppressed.

  Until Wen Yu suddenly ran over and threw herself into his arms.

  His deep and handsome face showed a little surprise, a little astonishment, and a little helplessness: "Why did you come out so quickly?"

  Wen Yu's heart became more and more depressed. Did he think he would stay in there for a long time? But he is still here, waiting for her request.

  She rubbed the embrace in front of her and said softly: "I want to hug you."

  Jiang Yunyan's eyes instantly turned cold, but his hand hugging her back was extremely gentle: "Are you scared?"

  Otherwise there would be no reason to be like this suddenly . Gooey.

  After all, this is not home.

  Wen Yu shook her head and hugged the man's thin waist. She suddenly felt a sense of resignation. She thought she could still escape, but in fact she was reluctant to escape, so she always did those useless efforts.

  Just like this moment, holding him made my heart feel at ease.

  It seems that he is not afraid of anything.

  Although she solved the matter on her own, she seemed to be in good condition and did not leave any psychological shadow.

  After all, Wen Yu was not a delicate flower who was truly cared for and brought up.

  She was abandoned by her parents and grew up alone.

  I won't panic just because of this.

  But in fact, when holding Jiang Yunyan, Wen Yu suddenly realized that it was not that she was not afraid, but that she was still a little scared without even realizing it.

  Wen Yu nodded immediately, raised his head, his eyes were slightly red, and said aggrievedly: "Yeah!"

  "I was really shocked when he rushed towards me. Fortunately, I learned a few tricks from the martial arts master and had some resistance, otherwise I would have been really scared. He's dead..." When she thought of that scene, she didn't need to be strong at the moment. Instead, she felt a little scared, and she was very angry:
  "Is he sick? I don't let fans list, I don't raise funds, and I don't need them. Help me tear down resources and follow me voluntarily, I only have one endorsement, and I don't let them spend much money. This still says that I am not worthy of falling in love, why should I not be worthy..."

  Jiang Yunyan looked at her deeply with his eyes. He gently stroked the little girl's back to comfort her, while listening to her accusations and patiently echoing her.

  Until the loud mouth stopped, his eyes became colder and colder, and he said warmly: "Don't worry, I will deal with it."

  Even if no harm was really caused, he still had to let the other party learn a sufficient lesson!

  After receiving the correct words, Wen Yu felt comfortable and hugged him for a while.

  The man's face turned red and he reminded tactfully: "Xiaoyu, this is outside."

  Wen Yu: "..."

  No one has come yet!

  But she still let go, and before letting go, she bit the man's chest hard. Listening to his unnatural groan, her smile brightened again, and she pulled him out with brisk steps.

  After leaving the hotel, Wen Yu just got into the car when she heard Jiang Yunyan say: "I still have something to do, you go home first."

  Wen Yu: "?"

  She frowned, but seeing Jiang Yunyan's serious expression, she probably guessed what he was going to do. : "Then you come back early."

  Jiang Yunyan nodded: "Okay."

  The car door closed and he watched the driver drive away. The man who had been gentle to the little girl just now, his expression suddenly became cold, he got into another car and ordered: "Go Police station."

  Xiao Chen shivered silently, driving fast and steady, fearing that he would be slow and stumble, adding fuel to the boss's anger.

  ——As

  the car started to move, Wen Yu first asked Sister Liu how the encounter with the illegitimate child at the meeting went.

  It's all calm at the moment, and fans have been told what to do, so they didn't go out of their way to say anything.

  Wen Yu breathed a sigh of relief. She knew that Jiang's mother had been following their news online, and she would definitely be worried if she saw this.

  But since this matter has not been exposed, it just so happens that her next start-up ceremony has been postponed, and there is enough time...

  Wen Yu said: "Uncle Wang, send me to Jiang Yunyan."

  Uncle Wang: "Okay."

  The car quickly changed its path and headed in another direction.

  Wen Yu also called Jiang's mother and said she wouldn't be going back tonight.

  Mother Jiang was not surprised at all and said with a smile: "Hey, I know, it's okay."

  After hanging up the phone, Mother Jiang went to the kitchen and told her aunt that she didn't need to cook so many dishes tonight.

  The aunt was surprised: "Why don't you come back? I also bought a lot of vegetables for the little fish to eat."

  Jiang's mother smiled mysteriously: "It's okay, it's okay if you don't come back, I'll be quiet."

  But the smile only grew wider.

  Although she didn't go to the fan meeting, she had been paying attention. Xiaoyu personally acknowledged the existence of the boss for the first time, and his attitude was completely different from before.

  Some children in the group were unhappy and were consoled by fans who went to the scene: [Xiaoyu likes it very much, and they are each other's first love, how beautiful it is]

  [I feel that the man is quite good-looking. The car is very expensive at first glance. The conditions are definitely not ordinary. He is not in the industry. He doesn't have to act in intimate scenes with other women. How great. Xiaoyu doesn't suffer. And It's each other's first love, there's no need to be dissatisfied]

  [Xiaoyu is not an idol, she is an actress, and it's normal to fall in love]

  Mother Jiang looked at her, not to mention comforting her.

  If Wen Yu doesn't come back now, he will definitely go back to their small home.

  It's normal for the young couple to be sticky, it would be better if they didn't come back!
  ——About

  half an hour later, the car passed by the gate of the community. Wen Yu caught a glimpse of a large chain supermarket. He suddenly remembered something and his eyebrows jumped. He wanted Uncle Wang to stop the car, but he was embarrassed.

  He hesitated for a moment, so he could only watch the car enter the community.

  Wen Yu felt a little regretful.

  Now that you have made up your mind, you cannot give yourself a chance to regret it.

  Wen Yu gritted her teeth and opened her mouth. Suddenly her mind flashed. She turned on her phone, ordered takeout, and placed orders for a bunch of things, including snacks and ingredients. She finally found what she wanted, joined in, submitted the order, and paid.

  Done in one go!
  After doing all this, Wen Yu was already blushing, and the car happened to stop. She got out of the car in a hurry, said goodbye to Uncle Wang, and entered the unit building.

  After returning home, my pounding heart seemed to have returned to its original position.

  She did not go back to the room, but lay on the sofa with her eyes straight, as if she was waiting for some Lingchi torture or a sumptuous meal.

  Suddenly the phone vibrated.

  Wen Yu quickly picked it up and saw that it was not takeout, but news about Jiang Yunyan: [What to eat? ]

  Wen Yu ran out of ideas for the first time and typed: [Whatever]

  Jiang Yunyan: [? ]

  Wen Yu continued to lie dead.

  ——On

  the other side, Jiang Yunyan, who was waiting in the restaurant, frowned deeply and became even more disgusted with the man in the police station.

  This is the first time that the little girl is not interested in food!
  She was probably scared now, but she didn't come home, and her mother couldn't comfort her.

  He hurriedly ordered two dishes: "Hurry up."

  Xiao Chen immediately followed the manager and urged the dishes to be served in person.

  The speed was indeed fast, and the dishes Jiang Yunyan ordered were not big dishes. Within fifteen minutes, he carried the food box and went out. Xiao Chen immediately got in the car and took the boss home.

  When the car stopped, the door opened, and the less calm man left without looking back.

  When the door to the room opened, he saw a little girl lying on the sofa, looking dazed and not playing with her cell phone.

  His eyes changed slightly, and he quickly stepped forward, put down the food box, and hugged the person in his arms: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  Wen Yu came back to her senses and shook her head: "No..."

  It's just that...

  there was something on her mind and she was nervous. , no longer interested in anything.

  Jiang Yunyan didn't believe it, but seeing that she didn't say anything, he still didn't ask. He coaxed her and said, "I brought your favorite fish-flavored eggplant, and..." He opened the food box, placed the dishes one by one, and took the bowl. Chopsticks, as if he wanted to feed her.

  Wen Yu: "..."

  She quickly refused, regained her energy a little, and took the bowl and chopsticks: "I will eat it myself, and you will eat it too, brother."

  "Okay." Jiang Yunyan observed her carefully and saw that there was no gloom between her eyebrows. She was a little undecided. Could there be something else that made her like this?

  Both of them finished eating uneasily, and Wen Yu took the lead to wash up.

  Jiang Yunyan looked at her back, waited for others to go in, took out his mobile phone, logged into Weibo, and started searching for relevant news.

  As a result, he saw a scandal at a glance. The man's face darkened, and he went in with a sullen look, only to find that the scandal had been clarified. It was a fan at the meeting who revealed that Wen Yu personally denied that her lover was not Ye Xiangtian.

  Nothing else.

  After exiting this hot search, Jiang Yunyan continued to slide down until his eyes narrowed down. In the middle, there was another hot search for Wen Yu - #文蛷袁#. Click on it
  and it is a marketing account. An insider said:

  There are so many posts today. A female artist who was the most searched for this time had the biggest cake in her hands, which was the script of the heroine. For this reason, she did not allow others to steal her spotlight, and did not allow reasonable changes, which resulted in giving up the original screenwriter to a certain big shot. After he resigned, the director seemed to be replaced, so that the opening ceremony was postponed.

  There is no need for complicated decoding. Someone has already guessed it in the comment area:

  [Is it Wen Yu's Feng Tiantou? I had heard about Wen Yu before. It came out of nowhere, and suddenly she changed from a supporting role to the heroine, and she is still the leading heroine. She is worthy of being rich.]

  [Laughing, this one has been trending a few times today, isn't it? Wen Yu? She is the one who keeps buying hot topics, first she was rumored to have a scandal, then she became her real boyfriend, and now she is still a drama queen? 】

  【The little favorability I just saved is gone. As expected, if you have capital, you will be awesome】

  【Screenwriter Hu Yucheng? I remember it was officially announced that it was him. Wow, I really like his dramas. I didn't expect them to be replaced. What a pity.]

  Not surprisingly, it's because of this.

  The little girl likes acting now and has never used her own capital to grab any resources. Now that she has been wronged, she will definitely feel uncomfortable.

  His face was already very ugly. He came to the balcony and dialed Ye Xiangtian's number. The call was connected, and his voice was cold: "What's going on with the script you sent over?"

  Ye Xiangtian, who hadn't had time to read the hot search: " ! "

  Ah !"
  Wen Yu's words don't mean anything!
  I promised not to complain!

  However, when he was asked at this moment, he felt guilty for a moment: "Don't worry, I have changed the team. The director and screenwriter have changed together. Your little wife will not be wronged. This time I made a mistake and failed to control it well. You want to Just laugh."

  Jiang Yunyan: "?"