15

Chapter 15:
  Because of drinking, Wen Yu woke up the next day. It was already past nine o'clock, and she was woken up by the phone call.

  She obviously didn't drink much, but she really didn't have much alcohol capacity. She had lived in Jiang's house for a long time. Jiang's mother loved her only girl very much and was very strict with her. She would pick her up and drop her off in person in the first year of high school. Until Jiang Yunjin graduated from high school, she would not cause trouble. Going to the entertainment industry caused a lot of trouble at home. Jiang's mother got sick once, and then she started to go to and from school by herself.

  The university also showed concern from time to time and told her not to go out.

  Wen Yu was controlled by the plot at the time and was focused on Jiang Yunjin. Naturally, she was not interested in those kinds of fun. Her family was rich and they were afraid of offending others, so no one dared to force her to drink.

  So much so that I got drunk after just a little drink last night.

  Especially when he was framed by this bitch Jiang Yunjin!

  He agreed to send her back, but Jiang Yunyan was called.

  Even if he saves himself, he must avenge himself!

  Wen Yu cursed and answered the phone: "Hello?"

  "What the hell! Did something happen at the banquet last night?" Sister Liu's irritable voice sounded.

  Wen Yu said lazily: "No, what can happen?"

  Sister Liu was silent for a moment: "Go to Weibo and have a look, and then explain."

  She hung up the phone.

  Wen Yu was confused. When he opened Weibo and took a look, the number one hot search was: #江云 Jin文宇#. Clicking on it revealed the causes and consequences summarized by the marketing account.

  After reading it, Wen Yu was stunned and speechless.

  It's actually this.

  No wonder Sister Liu is so irritable.

  Wen Yu was about to laugh, how could anyone take this as breaking news? The situation was clear at a glance. ^o^^o^Reading^o^
  Just the figure of Zhao Qingyuan suddenly appeared in my mind.

  In the novel, Zhao Qingyuan is very vengeful. She killed her friend unilaterally before, but last night she did not follow the development that Zhao Qingyuan expected and threw herself into Jiang Yunjin's arms, and separated Su Lengyue from her.

  It would be normal for her to take a small revenge on herself.

  Even the man last night might have been arranged by Zhao Qingyuan.

  But Zhao Qingyuan probably didn't really want to do anything to her, otherwise according to the character of the female supporting character in the book, she would definitely be more than just a trivial scandal at this time.

  She called Sister Liu again and told her what happened last night. Sister Liu felt better: "Okay, I'll go find the surveillance camera to clarify quickly-"

  Wen Yu said: "Wait!"

  Sister Liu : "?"

  Wen Yu: "Sister, please help find the surveillance camera and see if you can find it, but don't rush to clarify. I want to bring another wave of traffic to the crew over there."

  This world later did things much faster than hers. Now, the first drama she invested in after awakening is still an unpopular small web drama, and it is about to be completed. This is a modern drama, it does not require any special effects, it is faster, and it will be broadcast in the next year or so. , so it would be nice to bring a little more.

  She doesn't like to engage in scandals, but now they have found her. In this case, it would be a pity to let them go.

  You have to know that so many people rely on scandals to sell goods, so she just advertises and doesn't need money from the public.

  After hearing her thoughts, Sister Liu choked up in her heart: "You are really generous."

  Wen Yu said "ouch" and said sheepishly: "I don't have any other advantages, just that I am thick-skinned. Sister, you are not I already knew it~"

  She didn't care about the mere online violence.

  We've been together for two generations, so disconnecting from the internet is always a good idea, right?
  Sister Liu rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, I'll do as you say."

  -

  After hanging up the phone, Wen Yu waited for a while, but Sister Liu was very efficient and called again soon: "WTF Damn, I was scared to death. I just went to ask for the surveillance camera, and they said that the surveillance camera facing you was broken!"

  Wen Yu's brows moved slightly, and she thought, as expected, some things are man-made.

  Zhao Qingyuan's ability to do things is still very strong.

  Then Sister Liu said: "Fortunately, there were other people taking pictures at the banquet, and you were also photographed. They originally planned to post it online, so I bought it and contacted other people at the banquet and the organizer. I won't do it before you." If you reveal the content, I will send you the photo?"

  "Okay, thank you, Sister Liu!" Wen Yu thanked her warmly.

  After hanging up the phone, if the evidence could be obtained, then there would be no problem. She immediately privately chatted with Lu Yuzu: [Hurry up and send out a teaser first! ]

  Lu Yuzu: [Okay]

  Although I don't understand, the sponsor's father is the biggest, and Lu Yuzu is very cooperative. These are already in progress, and it doesn't take long to send the trailer with music.

  Wen Yu: [...posted on the official account]

  Lu Yuzu: [Boss, I was wrong]

  After apologizing, he quickly logged into the official WeChat account of "Accidentally Became You" and sent out the trailer. It was as lively as last time, this time Send the clip and there will be a few scattered comments within a short time.

  Then Wen Yu forwarded it and typed: [Surprise! The editor just learned that not only did the hero save the beauty, Wen Yu also threw herself into her arms! ! ! Whether it is the distortion of human nature or the loss of morality, please watch the news on time at 6pm today! ]

  Netizen who is eating melon: [? ? ? ]

  [Wait a minute, am I reading that right? This is Wen Yu's own account? ]

  [Damn it, Wen Yu's style of painting, I thought I accidentally followed some unknown marketing account]

  [666, take the road of marketing accounts, leaving marketing accounts with nowhere to go]

  [Sorry, I was just about to come over and curse. , but now I laugh out loud and my anger is gone]

  [Follow me, pay attention, six o'clock, right, I'll wait for you until six o'clock] [This is to bring goods, bring goods, bring goods, bring goods]

  [The one in front, this is not to bring goods Damn, this is a drama, it's hilarious, why is Wen Yu so cute? 】