5

is of course not as popular as the big-budget Xianxia drama she is filming now, but the cost is completely different. The total production cost of this small web drama is 15 million, including publicity and distribution.

  However, the feedback it gives goes far beyond that.

  But in the end, five days before the broadcast was about to end, the male protagonist in the drama became so popular that his followers increased by two million overnight. Countless netizens and fans of the drama discovered the video of him torturing and killing small animals!

  And what he tortured and killed was a puppy in the play that gained countless fans!
  This immediately angered a large number of fans of the drama. When things got serious, other negative information about him was also exposed, and he was sent directly to a drug rehabilitation center. The drama had only six episodes left, and it ended without any problem. It was supposed to be a huge hit. The actors, directly because of this incident, did not cause much controversy.

  What a pity!

  But the show hasn't started filming yet!
  That means everything can be saved.

  This is money delivered to your door!

  Just when Wen Yu was about to get excited, she suddenly remembered that she didn't have much money anymore. The last eight million she invested was invested in the fairy tale drama. She only had tens of thousands of pocket money left on hand, and she was not qualified to invest at all!
  Wen Yu looked at Jiang Yunjin with burning eyes.

  Jiang Yunjin instantly became vigilant, and her face was full of defense: "What are you going to do?"

  Wen Yu's eyes turned red, he lowered his head, pretending to wipe his tears with one hand, and said in a thin voice: "I really want to participate, but you also know that I have a bad reputation. Well, I'm afraid that people won't want me."

  Jiang Yunjin: "It's easy to say, I have worked with the director, so I can't."

  Wen Yu stamped her feet and said sadly, "I'm afraid that others will bully me."

  Jiang Yunjin was silent for a moment.

  Wen Yu: ...

  Brother, your silence is deafening.

  Jiang Yunjin sighed: "He is short of money, can you invest some money?"

  Wen Yu hesitated and glanced at him shyly: "I think so too, but...all my money has been invested in our current drama~ "

  Jiang Yunjin trembled: "Speak up!"

  "Borrow money." Wen Yu said happily: "Do you want to borrow it?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "...My brother didn't give you the card?"

  Wen Yu said very aggrievedly. No, he only gives me pocket money every month, and it has been used up long ago. "

  I asked him for it. He has much more money than me."

  Wen Yu looked at him: "You dare?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "Don't you dare." ."

  Fine.

  Jiang Yunjin could only take out his mobile phone: "I will ask the agent to transfer it to you, and send the card number to-"

  He remembered that he had been blocked.

  About to sneer and mock.

  Wen Yu had already released him from the blacklist without changing her expression. She was not ashamed at all, but smiled kindly: "Thank you, brother, sister-in-law. I will keep it in my heart."

  Jiang Yunjin's eyes twitched and she couldn't stand it any longer, so she turned around and left.

  Wen Yu clicked his tongue, sent the card number, and blocked Jiang Yunjin. After logging out, he copied Jiang Yunjin's mobile phone number and added WeChat.

  I just sent the friend request and saw that the other party approved it.

  The other party made a very enthusiastic invitation as soon as he came up.

  Wen Yu bent her eyes. In her last life, she was a planner, and all she faced was Party A's father. She could only be treated as a son, but now she is treated so warmly. It's really... quite comfortable.

  She was also interested, and the two parties made an appointment to have lunch.

  It was getting late, so Wen Yu hurriedly took off her makeup, said goodbye to the actors she was already familiar with, and took Yu Yu away from the crew and went directly to the appointed restaurant.

  ——In

  the restaurant, a director in his thirties was already sitting by the window and waiting.

  Seeing Wen Yu coming, he immediately stood up to greet him: "Hello, Teacher Wen, please take a seat."

  Wen Yu also greeted him.

  After ordering the meal, Lu Yuzu rubbed his hands and said a little excitedly: "I heard from Teacher Jiang that Teacher Wen plans to invest?"

  From the beginning, Jiang Yunjin took the initiative to recommend Wen Yu.

  With Jiang Yunjin's current status in the industry, no one would dare to ignore him when he spoke, especially for a small crew like him.

  In addition, Wen Yu has always brought his own investment, and he is even more enthusiastic.

  She is just a supporting character, as long as he can give her a little investment, he can treat her as an ancestor!

  Lu Yuzu, who had just sworn in his heart, actually saw Wen Yu, and felt that his oath was correct. Wen Yu's appearance was so good!

  No wonder just a few small roles can give her some popularity in the industry.

  However, the next second, Wen Yu spoke: "I can invest five million, and there is no requirement for me to be added to the role. The only thing is that I agree with the choice of the male lead."

  Lu Yuzu suddenly felt like a basin of cold water was poured down on him, and he felt deeply . Liang: "Choose the male lead? Do you want to participate?"

  Wen Yu shook his head: "No, I won't participate, but I hope I have a veto power."

  Lu Yuzu looked embarrassed.

  Wen Yu was not in a hurry. She had already searched on the way here. This crew was the unlucky crew in the novel. The whole crew worked hard to film the scene for five months. The actors brought their own costumes and had tens of thousands of dollars. The car is equipped with millions of luxury cars, and so much effort has been put into it. The heroine is a third-tier artist, who came here after pushing the second female lead in a big production.

  I just think this script is interesting and I can take a gamble.

  In the end, they were all kicked over by the male protagonist!
  Wen Yu would not put such a large amount of money in a crew that he could not control, so he naturally had to hold it tightly.

  Lu Yuzu was at war with nature in his heart, but in the end he was reluctant to part with five million, and whispered: "But we have already decided on the male lead, and it was... decided by the investors."