64

Chapter 64

  But...

  Wen Yu couldn't bear to refuse.

  "Hmm..." Wen Yu snorted after touching the back of her ear. She shrank and wanted to hide, but the tip of her ear was bitten and rubbed carefully.

  "Xiaoyu~" the man called softly, his tone was obviously soft, but with an unprecedented urgency and faint pleading, as if he was asking for something.

  Wen Yu grabbed his collar weakly, and her breathing became unnatural.

  Until the other party touched something, he suddenly realized that the timing was wrong, and his bowed back froze.

  Wen Yu touched his ear guiltily and said in a timid voice, "Brother..."

  "It's okay." The man didn't seem to care, but what he said was quite gritty.

  However, after all, it was a bit uncomfortable to bear it, his voice was too hoarse, and his breath was so hot that it seemed to be on fire. In the end, he grabbed a soft spot on her neck and used a little force...

  When Wen Yu entered the bathroom, she was The cold water vapor startled me.

  So I became even more shrinking.

  Jiang Yunjin didn't come over today. Someone couldn't get rid of his anger and couldn't use up his energy, so he could only take a cold shower.

  After washing up, the hotel room was quiet.

  Wen Yu applied a lot of skin care products on herself, leaving her whole body white, tender and fragrant before she climbed into bed.

  She thrust and thrust until she was in the man's arms.

  The man holding a document was half leaning on the bed. He felt movement and glanced at her.

  Wen Yu blinked quickly, her beautiful little face was cute and cute.

  No one can bear to be angry anymore.

  Jiang Yunyan held her in his arms, pinched her little face, and said in a low voice, "Don't make trouble with me."

  "Yes!" Wen Yu nodded vigorously, placed her mobile phone directly on his strong waist and abdomen, and watched TV. He put on his headphones so as not to disturb Jiang Yunyan.

  Mainly because the martial arts drama she acted in last year was released!

  After "Becoming You" was aired, it was the drama that I filmed with Jiang Yunjin when I first woke up. The Bai Yueguang scenes were filmed in eight days. Due to the popularity of the previous drama, Wen Yu's Bai Yueguang scene was small, but it was also Somewhat popular.

  But it was too little, and Wen Yu didn't pay much attention.

  Now this martial arts drama is broadcast on both satellite TV and the Internet, and has been updated for several days.

  Wen Yu wanted to see if there was anything wrong with her acting skills. This was one of the homework assignments given by the teacher. She reviewed the past and learned the new, ensuring that the mistakes she had made in the past would not be made again in the future.

  In this film "Youth", Wen Yu is the fourth female lead, not as good as the previous three, but she still plays a lot of roles. She appears in the sixth episode, and then runs through the whole story until the death of Da Jinchao at the end.

  Wen Yu had already watched the first five episodes of this drama during the day and started watching it directly from the sixth episode.

  She had the advantage of foresight in the early stage, and the dramas she picked were all well-received, so she was able to watch them completely. She didn't have the situation in the previous life where she followed a star to watch a drama and ended up getting angry after watching it.