52

Chapter 52:

  "Come on, open your mouth and let me see!"

  Jiang Yunyan's expression changed. He held the person in his arms with one hand to ensure that she would not be hit again, and carefully raised her chin with the other hand: "I hit it. Or did you bite your tongue?"

  Wen Yu burst into tears and showed him where her inner lip was hit: "It's hit!"

  It's so miserable.

  It hurts so much...

  As soon as I spoke, it smelled like blood.

  Jiang Yunyan sullenly took out several pieces of paper and put them on his hands: "Spit out the blood."

  Wen Yu was stunned, looking at his hands and then at Jiang Yunyan, hesitating.

  "Hurry up!" The man's voice was slightly deeper and immediately became more serious.

  Wen Yu quickly became obedient and spit out the blood. A small ball of red looked very dazzling on the white tissue.

  Jiang Yunyan's face became more and more ugly. He found the bag and threw it away. He took out the paper again and wiped her mouth: "Is there any more? Vomit again?"

  Wen Yu shook her head and said vaguely: "No more."

  Jiang Yunyan breathed a sigh of relief and shook her mouth. He opened the car window and handed over the mineral water: "Sushikou."

  Only then did his voice soften.

  The driver who went to deal with the traffic accident came up, took a secret look at his face and said, "Boss, the car in front suddenly changed lanes, so I braked suddenly, and the car behind me rear-ended me again..."

  Jiang Yunyan took care of the person without raising his head . , said quietly: "Follow the traffic regulations."

  "Okay." The driver responded quickly and said: "This car can no longer be driven."

  "I know." Jiang Yunyan nodded and was about to call Xiao Chen to pick him up. , the driver suddenly said: "Hey! It looks like Director Jiang's car is next to me!"

  Wen Yu's eyes lit up: "That's just right, let's take Father Jiang's car back."

  Jiang Yunyan nodded.

  He first called Jiang's father and asked him to stop on the side of the road, and then pulled Wen Yu out of the car. Unexpectedly, as soon as he got off the car, he was stopped by a middle-aged man.

  Seeing him, the middle-aged man's eyes lit up. He wanted to come over and shake hands with Jiang Yunyan, but was stopped by the driver. He had no choice but to pull his neck and say: "Hey, it's you again, brother! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I hit you again." Your car, I really didn't mean it. I just had a little quarrel with someone in the car. Can we just forget about it?"

  The driver quickly explained: "This is the driver who changed lanes, and it was him three months ago. He bumped into us and said that his wife was giving birth in the hospital, and he panicked. "

  At that time, Mr. Jiang didn't ask this man to compensate, so let it go.

  Unexpectedly, we met again.

  At this time, a young woman also came forward with a smile: "Handsome man, you are so rich, forget it? My man bought this car with a loan, how can he afford to pay for it?!"

  "That's it, brother, just consider it a good deed." Well..." the middle-aged man said flatteringly.

  Jiang Yunyan frowned and was about to protect Wen Yu and leave directly.