8

The Jiang family
  heard movement at the door, and Mother Jiang came over to greet Wen Yu with a face full of joy. She took Wen Yu and squeezed her little hand and face, feeling sorry for her weight loss: "Are you too tired from filming?"

  A strange yin and yang aura sounded in the room. The voice said: "Mom, she filmed for eight days in total, one hour a day, plus makeup and styling, it was only three hours, how could she be tired?"

  Jiang's mother turned back impatiently: "Shut up, don't talk."

  Jiang Yunjin : "..."

  Wen Yu was amused. Jiang's mother was really cute. She looked into the room and was a little surprised. Not only Jiang Yunjin, but Su Lengyue was also here.

  Wen Yu and Su Lengyue didn't have a good relationship, but they didn't openly break up with each other. They were basically just trying to save face. Now that they've woken up, they don't intend to hug the heroine. They just treat her normally, so it's the same when they meet now. She Smiling and saying hello: "Hello, Teacher Su."

  "...Hello, Teacher Wen." Su Lengyue replied awkwardly.

  Wen Yu looked at Jiang Yunjin again: "Hello, second brother."

  Jiang Yunjin glanced at her and said nothing.

  He still remembered that the person who lent her five million turned around and blocked him again.

  Wen Yu didn't care, and calmly found a seat to sit down. He moved closer to Jiang Yunjin with a shy face like before. Su Lengyue breathed a sigh of relief.

  She also didn't want to face Wen Yu like a burglar every time they met.

  Jiang's mother looked funny. The eldest daughter-in-law was younger than the second daughter-in-law. She was really embarrassed to say this.

  She smiled and was about to get food for the children when there was the sound of a car outside the yard.

  Jiang's mother muttered: "The boss is back so early?"

  Jiang's mother turned around and saw another car stopped at the open door. This time it was the father and son who got out.

  Jiang Yunyan has a cold temperament, is young and upright, and beside him is a gentle and handsome uncle in his forties.

  The two entered the house one after another, and Jiang's mother was dumbfounded: "Why are you going back early today?"

  Jiang's father said matter-of-factly: "The children are back, of course they have to come back early."

  "If the emotional children don't come back, you won't be too lazy. Are you coming back?" Jiang's mother snorted and went to the kitchen to ask Auntie to prepare dinner early.

  "No way." Jiang's father hurriedly caught up with his wife to apologize: "I mean, isn't it rare for Xiao Su to come here once, but we can't let people think we are neglecting."

  -

  Jiang's parents went to the kitchen, Wen Yu was there The moment Jiang Yunyan came back, he had already restrained his crooked sitting posture. When he turned his head, Su Lengyue sat up straighter.

  She snickered, it turned out that she was not the only one afraid of Jiang Yunyan.

  "Brother, this way." Jiang Yunjin was not too afraid and waved enthusiastically.

  Jiang Yunyan sat down and looked at his family with a stern look, which was a bit softer. However, the man who had been the general manager of the Jiang Group for seven years still looked very strong.

  Sitting next to Jiang Yunjin, one feels like an emperor or a laid-back prince.

  Wen Yu felt guilty for her excessive thoughts for a second. She ate the last orange segment and felt her hands were sticky. She opened her hands in disgust to avoid rubbing them on her clothes and looked for wet wipes.

  A big hand with sharp bones next to him held a wet wipe and handed it over.

  Wen Yu subconsciously took it, and when he saw it was Jiang Yunyan, he immediately smiled: "Thank you, brother."

  Jiang Yunjin clicked his tongue, and deliberately said in a low voice that Wen Yu could hear: "Don't call me husband anymore?"

  Wen Yu's face changed . Hong stared at Jiang Yunjin.

  Jiang Yunjin raised her eyebrows proudly, and was about to say something more to let this girl know that she couldn't cross the river so quickly, when she suddenly felt a chill behind her, and when she turned her head, her elder brother was staring at her.

  Jiang Yunjin: "?"

  Jiang Yunyan: "Don't bully Xiaoyu."

  "Am I bullying her?" Jiang Yunjin couldn't believe it and was about to reason.

  However, Jiang Yunyan came over with a look.

  Jiang Yunjin shrank her neck and pursed her lips at Su Lengyue in grievance.

  Su Lengyue patted him comfortingly, but also did not dare to say anything.

  Wen Yu immediately became successful, snorted, and whispered: "Coward~"

  Jiang Yunjin:!

  His face turned green. Why didn't he know Wen Yu was so annoying before? !

  Su Lengyue's eyes were crooked, but she felt that Wen Yu looked much cuter like this.

  ——Because

  of this episode, when Jiang's parents came out of the kitchen, Jiang Yunjin still looked at Wen Yu in various ways.

  Jiang's mother was a typical loving mother. Even if she was not her biological child, she was very caring about Wen Yu and Su Lengyue, her future daughter-in-law. She sat between them and asked them whether they were busy at work and whether they had suffered any losses.

  "If someone bullies you, just tell Ayan that your eldest brother still has some say in the company he runs." Jiang's mother glanced at her eldest son, still very proud.

  Su Lengyue smiled and said: "No, Ajin takes good care of me. He is also very powerful in the circle. No one bullies me."

  This is the truth. Su Lengyue has no background. In the beginning, there were indeed people who bullied and tried to outdo me. There are people in every circle who are flattering.

  But since she got involved with Jiang Yunjin, she has never been bullied like this openly. It's hard to say secretly, but she can handle it.

  Jiang's mother looked at Wen Yu again.

  Wen Yu immediately shook her head: "No, no one bullies me."

  Jiang's mother didn't believe it: "You look so easy to bully, really no one bullies you?"

  Jiang Yunjin chuckled: "Mom, you think too much, she She was so kind to herself. She was afraid of being bullied. She directly brought money into the group, and the director had to bow her head. Who dared to bully her? "

  Speaking of this, Jiang Yunjin was full of resentment: "I kindly lent her five million, but she turned away. He blocked me in less than a minute!"

  Jiang Yunyan, who was sitting aside and chatting with Jiang's father, raised his eyelids.

  Jiang's mother was surprised: "What? You loaned her five million?"

  Jiang Yunjin became more energetic after hearing this, and wanted to add fuel to the fire: "Yes, she said she was afraid of being bullied, so she must bring money into the group..."

  Wen Yu: "...Actually - —"