9

After returning from the Jiang family, Wen Yu rested for two days before joining the team.

  I joined the crew of "Exchange Life", but the name has now been changed to "Accidentally Becoming You".

  The script tells the story of two boys and girls from completely different families. Due to family conflicts, they prayed the same prayer on the same night, so the two accidentally exchanged identities.

  But it's not a traditional body swap, just an identity swap.

  A girl who is suffocated by the love of her controlling parents, and a boy who comes from a wealthy but indifferent family and whose family can only meet briefly at breakfast, leading to an extreme and violent personality. The two of them exchange identities and unfold a series of stories.

  In the story, the heroine felt relaxed at first when she got a family who didn't care about her at all. However, when she stayed alone in the big villa for a long time, she began to feel lost again. She slowly took the initiative to contact her family, making the indifferent family members become Have a human touch.

  On the other hand, the rebellious and extreme boy, facing the suffocating love of his parents, launched a fierce resistance from the beginning. He was completely different from the submissive heroine. After the two sides collided several times, his parents had to soften, but also because of the subtle things in life. Getting along makes the teenager feel the warmth of family.

  While healing each other's families, the male and female protagonists also began to intersect due to the exchange of identities, and slowly fell in love.

  The focus here is family and love, so the senior sister played by Wen Yu does not have many scenes. She originally loved the male protagonist, but when the male protagonist turned into a girl, she was still a girl who had a mysterious relationship with the person she liked. He became unhappy, became jealous, and wanted to bully the heroine.

  Unexpectedly, not only did he fail to bully her, but he was seduced by the heroine and fell in love with her. She turned out to be a beautiful and funny idiot beauty.

  There are no real bad guys in this sweet drama. Everyone is trying to be good, including her, the fourth or fifth female lead?

  But even though she didn't have many roles, Wen Yu still joined the cast early. After all, she is the largest investor. If she loses, it will be her money!

  It must be photographed well!

  Coincidentally, when Wen Yu came to the set, she found that the two people who filmed Yin Yang and Strange Her last time were also there.

  When the two sides met, the two girls were stunned.

  Wen Yu felt that they should be complaining, what kind of bullshit fate is this?
  "Teacher Wen!" Lu Yuzu's enthusiastic voice sounded, and then he ran over, "Here, here, I put a chair next to me. You can watch the main screen shooting content at any time, don't worry."

  The two girls were even more excited. He held the opponent's hands tightly, his eyes filled with annoyance.

  At that time, I felt that I would never meet him in the future, so I expressed my displeasure. After all, who would like a person who chases after a boy who has a girlfriend?
  Unexpectedly, when they changed the crew, they actually met Wen Yu. Judging from the director's attitude, Wen Yu probably brought money to join the crew again!
  Now they are finished.

  "Thank you." Wen Yu smiled and thanked him, then turned to look at Xiao Yu: "Take the things down."

  She said to Lu Yuzu, "I brought milk tea for everyone."

  Lu Yuzu was so happy that he even narrowed his eyes with a smile: " Thank you, Mr. Wen! "

  Their crew is poor, and there are not many big names in the cast. The biggest star is the heroine, but she is also a third-tier actress. She is somewhat famous, but it would be a bit too pushy for her to entertain guests all the time.

  Wen Yu is different.

  Everyone knows that this eldest lady's family is rich and she entered the entertainment industry just for fun.

  Yu Yu neatly took out the prepared milk tea from the trunk of the car, and the factory manager helped distribute it. For some well-known supporting actors, Yu Yu and the director's assistant helped distribute it.

  ——

  "Thank you, Teacher Wen!"

  "Thank you very much, Teacher Wen!"

  Such voices rang out from time to time on the set. The two girls were shivering in the middle, and they saw Yu Yu holding milk tea and passing it over: "It's for you."

  "We have it too? "The two girls were a little surprised.

  They were all prepared to be kicked out.

  Yu Yu smiled and said: "Of course." She saw the uneasiness of the two of them and said generously: "Don't worry, my boss is very nice, don't worry."

  The two of them turned redder, took the milk tea, and said to each other. After looking at each other, one person whispered: "Actually, Wen Yu is quite good-looking. She was born to eat this kind of rice."

  "She acted well. I was shocked that day. She didn't show up at all, so I thought she should be the male lead." I never forget Bai Yueguang..."

  After the two of them finished speaking, they breathed a sigh of relief. At first it was because of their prejudice, but after they really got to know Wen Yu, their prejudice disappeared, and they had to admit that Wen Yu was actually quite good.

  In this case, there is no need to embarrass yourself.

  The two of them took out their mobile phones to take pictures of the milk tea and posted it on Weibo: [Thank you Teacher Wen for the milk tea. It's so comfortable to have a cup on a hot day! 】

  Both of them are special actors, with a salary of one to two thousand per scene, but they have been in some popular dramas before and have a few fans. At the same time, they also brought Wen Yu's entry, so they posted it on Weibo Not so, some netizens commented: [Eh? Didn't Wen Yu wrap up over there? ]

  [ Could it be that Wen Yu was reluctant to leave and still stayed in the film and television city to pester Jiang Yunjin? ]

  [I heard that Wen Yu is not popular. Is he changing his route? ]

  [Ah, my beautiful Wen Yu, is she filming a new movie again? ]

  Ao Nian looked at the comments below and his face changed. He was afraid that Wen Yu would be misunderstood because of him, so he hurriedly explained: [No, no, the new crew just started shooting two days ago]

  I thought that after the explanation, everything would be fine.