36

Chapter 36:

  After passing through the airport, Wen Yu was happy all the way.

  Yuan Tan couldn't help but sigh. Sure enough, she was young. She was in her early thirties, but she had lost her vitality. She just wanted to rest more in her free time.

  The "Let's Go Together" program team has already booked a hotel. They will rest in the hotel on the first day, and the official recording will be on the next morning.

  A total of one day and one night of recording.

  That is to say, one day plus one night, then the editing will be one issue, plus one additional issue.

  Variety shows are a form of live broadcast and recording, and are the most commonly used mode in the entertainment industry in the world. Once the live broadcast is started, it will basically be broadcast all the time unless there are special circumstances.

  Therefore, as soon as they arrived, the director responsible for receiving them reminded them: "Tomorrow will be very tiring. You should go to bed early and don't stay up late."

  Wen Yu: "..."

  She stared at Yuan Tan.

  What about the ease you promised?

  Yuan Tan laughed dryly: "You know, variety shows are definitely relaxing, but if you want to create something interesting, there must be competition. How about we just admit defeat when the time comes?"

  Wen Yu: "Heh."

  This person is sure Know her temperament.

  Now that you've done it, you won't give in easily!

  Yuan Tan fawned over her and took her to have a delicious meal to apologize. Only then did Wen Yu forgive her. When it got dark, they went back to the hotel together. When they got to the corridor, they happened to see Jiang Yunjin carrying two suitcases. , and Su Lengyue who was following him.

  Wen Yu: "? Are you coming too?"

  Jiang Yunjin was even more surprised: "You don't know?"

  Wen Yu: "I should know?"

  Jiang Yunjin: "..."

  Silence.

  Although, after knowing that Wen Yu also came to this variety show, he really had a thought, would she be the same as before?
  There was a bit of uneasiness along the way.

  In the end, she didn't even know she was coming!

  Jiang Yunjin suddenly thought, does the elder brother know this? He was lost in thought.

  Wen Yu asked curiously: "Are you regular guests or flying guests?"

  Su Lengyue smiled and said: "Regular guests."

  Wen Yu smacked her tongue: "Director Zhou is amazing."

  No wonder it is called an S-level variety show. Jiang Yunjin, Su Lengyue, a popular couple, is attractive enough, and there are also big traffic figures in the film and television industry such as Yuan Tan and Fu Chun.

  As for the others...

  Wen Yu didn't read the official announcement, so she didn't know, but she thought it wouldn't be too bad.

  According to the normal configuration, this show is expected to have a person who controls the scene and a maknae who is funny. Those who can play these roles must not be too weak.

  Wen Yu was really looking forward to it. With so many people, it would be great if he met them in a previous life. They would ask for autographs one by one, take some photos, and even make a fortune.

  After chatting for a while, they went back to their houses.

  Yuan Tan reminded: "The program team said that the recording will start at eight o'clock, but according to the routines of these variety shows, there may be sneak attacks in advance. Remember not to wear revealing clothes. If possible, try to get up at six o'clock to put on makeup to avoid being photographed in the nude— -Yan..." She looked at the plain face of the little girl in front of her and suddenly couldn't speak.

  Damn it, she looks so good without makeup, look at the collagen on her face, look at her clean and white face.

  Yuan Tan was silent.

  Wen Yu blinked: "It's okay, just take the photo. I have few fans, so no one cares about this."

  Yuan Tan pinched her face jealously, and saw a slight blush on her fair face, then she was satisfied: "Okay , go to sleep."

  She waved her hands and turned to leave with a satisfied look.

  Wen Yu: "..."

  -

  After entering the room, Wen Yu saw Yu Xiao following him. The assistant had a separate room. She was puzzled for a moment, but she was fine now.

  Just listen to Yu Yu say: "Sister, give me the mobile phone and computer, I will keep it for you, go to bed early."

  Wen Yu: "?"

  She was stunned: "You still want to accept this?"

  Yu Yu lowered his head and tried to say seriously: "Yes , the program team reminded me, saying that they were afraid that the artist's use of mobile phones would affect his performance the next day. "

  Wen Yu refused: "No, I can't fall asleep if I don't play with my mobile phone for a while, this is my life!"

  Yu Yu said anxiously: "Give it to me. , Don't worry, I'll wake you up when the time comes."

  Wen Yu narrowed her eyes: "There's a problem!"

  Yu Yu said nothing.

  Wen Yu took out her phone and opened Weibo.

  Sure enough, Yu Yu immediately said: "Don't look, don't look!"

  She wanted to grab it, but Wen Yu was not really delicate and soft. When she was learning to play drama, she practiced for almost three months in total. Although she indulged in the Chinese New Year, she still The flexibility is still there, I just turned sideways to avoid the attack, blocking Yu Yu's attack with one hand, and checking the situation neatly with the other hand.

  When she saw the number one trending search - #
  文宇 Again Chasing Jiang Yunjin # Wen Yu raised her eyebrows, and when she was about to click on it, she noticed a trending search below that was ranked sixth - #文宇素素#.
  She decisively chose to look at the rainbow fart first. When she clicked on the sixth hot search, Yu Yu only saw her click on it and thought it was the hot search that couldn't be viewed.

  She simply gave up and said breathlessly: "Sister Liu told me to take away your phone and stop looking at it. It's easy for people on the Internet to be followed by others, especially since you are so powerful now..." ▂Ben ▂Work▂Work▂Provided by▂▂Online▂Read▂Read▂Although

  the main protagonists of "Becoming You" are male and female, the others don't have much role. It can barely be regarded as a group drama, but the characters have their own characters. Each has its own characteristics, and so does the second female lead played by Wen Yu.

  As the number of her appearances increased, she established a strong cp relationship with the male protagonist, and her popularity was almost as high as that of the male and female protagonist. This was mainly due to her good looks.

  She has a backer, good looks, and her acting skills are now visible to the naked eye. Can't she make many people in the same field as her feel in danger?
  It just so happened that there was so much black material on her body that the figure quickly pressed it down before she could fully wake up.

  The words of those black fans on the Internet were very unpleasant, and she was really afraid that Wen Yu would lose her mentality.

  At this time, Wen Yu was looking at the picture of her posted by the account that was eyeing the title of her fan club. She was worthy of being an omnipotent fan, she was really too strong.

  Look at this photo editing ability!

  There are nine photos in total, and the protagonist in six of them is herself.

  From the first moment when she turned around in surprise, to when she took off her scarf and hat and smiled at her fans, there was a photo for every moment.

  In the photo, even if only one of the girl's eyes is exposed, they are particularly dazzling. When those big eyes look at the camera, the surroundings are blurred, making it look like they have been around forever.

  After taking off the scarf, the lower half of the face was exposed, and the long hair was also exposed, blocking the ears on both sides. There was a plush hat on the top of the head. The face looked small, but the eyes were made bigger and brighter. I don't know how the person who edited the picture did it, but Wen Yu felt like a timid little deer in the forest.

  Then all the obstructions were removed, and the whole face was exposed, smiling at the camera, which fully demonstrated the superiority of the facial features on this face.

  So lovely! ! !
  Wen Yu held her face in her hands, saving them one by one, and then clicked on the comments. She raised her eyebrows slightly, as expected.

  Not everyone here is a fan. There are two fans in the front row. They are all praising Wen Yu for being good-looking. But then came the anti-fans: [Airport, laugh to death, what kind of schedule can Wen Yu have? Isn't it just a chase? Is Jiang Yunjin gone? ]

  [I thought Wen Yu had given up, but I didn't expect that she would still make trouble in the last variety show. Was it because she thought it wasn't embarrassing enough before? 】

  【How ruthless is this photo, your face is as white as the wall】

  【Thanks to Su Lengyue, she still promotes your new drama for you, so you want to repay her by stealing her boyfriend? It's so disgusting]

  [You don't think that just by acting in a play you can be worthy of Jiang Yunjin, do you? Not even a hair on my Yueyue family can compare with me. Do you want to be angry? Then I'll send you up, you rotten person...]

  Fans are also trying to explain to her: [This is just a simple recording program. After all, the small drama has no money to promote, so Wen Yu can only go on it]

  [Wen Yu has said that Jiang Yunjincai , how can you still like him? It just happened to happen on a show] But

  in comparison, Wen Yu's meager fans were no match for the huge number of anti-fans, and they were directly overwhelmed, so that the super chat was almost occupied.

  ——Now

  you don't even need to look at the most popular trending search to know what's going on underneath.

  Although Yao was mentally prepared for this, Wen Yu was also shocked by the large number of black fans.

  She frowned and said nothing.

  Yu Yu panicked: "What's wrong with you? Don't be like this. Many of these people are professional black men. If you care about what they say, you will fall into their trap..."