45

Chapter 45: The sun completely sets

  at night
  , and the sea seems to get darker faster than the land on land. After playing for a while, the surrounding area becomes dark.

  All kinds of lights immediately lit up on the cruise ship.

  Wen Yu thought it would be very beautiful if seen from a distance. Unfortunately, they were at sea at the moment. They could take a look at it when they went to the island tomorrow night.

  At this time, the music has started.

  There are several barbecue stoves placed in front of a group of people, and several people gather together. The chef brings all kinds of meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes that have been processed. They only need to put them on and grill them.

  After struggling for a long time, the professional team came on stage.

  The handsome host came over to control the scene. When he stepped down, various musical instruments came on stage. The drum set was played first, and guitars, basses, etc. were integrated into the mix. Amid the applause of the exciting music, a group of boys wearing sequined vests walked onto the stage. Dance to the music.

  "Wow!" Wen Yu exclaimed when he saw it up close for the first time.

  Yao Xi's hands turned red: "Not bad, Xiaoyu, your friends are really good at choosing people! Three of these five people are in line with my taste!"

  Yuan Tan took a photo and sent it to his friend, and also said: "Yes It's really good, my friends all praised it, the quality is very high."

  Wen Yu bit the soft chicken feet after marinating and nodded in agreement: "That's right!"

  Then the next one was a group of beautiful ladies, who danced even better than the boys. It had to look good, and then the boys came up, and the two teams started fighting each other directly. It was full of gunpowder and the place was completely heated.

  Xiao Qiyan and others were used to seeing this, and they were immediately immersed in it, shaking their heads and it was so lively.

  Wen Yu wasn't too excited. At least she remembered to eat and watch while eating. It was just like watching TV, but her body also moved to the rhythm of the music.

  While they were having fun, some of the actors who were idols or had studied dance who were called over by Wen Yu were also heckled and rushed to the stage.

  Then, those who can't dance will go up and twist around.

  Good guy, it directly became a disco scene.

  Wen Yu quickly asked the waiter to save the barbecue stove, otherwise if it was knocked over by the excited crowd, something serious would happen. She also took advantage of the situation and stepped back a little.

  The barbecue people have changed from themselves to professional chefs. Everyone is busy playing and has no time to grill skewers. They occasionally come over to get a few skewers to eat.

  Wen Yu thought it tasted better, so she would better not force it next time.

  ——Xiao

  Qiyan jumped for a while, his head covered with sweat. When he turned around, Wen Yu actually stabilized himself. He was shocked and ran over to ask: "Sister-in-law, can you still sit still? Is Ayan secretly threatening you?" "Really?"

  Wen Yu shook her head quickly, she...actually felt a little wrong.

  Moreover, her current identity is Jiang Yunyan's wife. Regardless of whether they are a real couple or not, in the eyes of outsiders, they are one and the same. She does not want Jiang Yunyan to cause such a scandal and make her look bad.

  So when it was her turn, she just watched it, just like watching TV. If she was asked to join in, it wouldn't be a problem.

  In the end, I have to say that this group of people really didn't have much attraction for her. She danced well and had a good figure, that's all.

  Facing his invitation, Wen Yu said: "You guys come and play, I'm very hungry and want to eat barbecue."

  Last time she couldn't eat spicy food, so this time she kept reminding the chef: "Uncle , add more chili powder."

  "I can eat it spicy, and I can also add more pepper powder."

  Chef: "... Take it easy, it's easy to get angry!"

  "We'll wait until we get angry!"

  Seeing that he couldn't come over, Xiao Qiyan shrugged and left.

  Different concepts, he really thinks that dancing is nothing, there is not much physical contact, but it is good, Jiang Yunyan is an old antique, and his sister-in-law is a little antique, it is good.

  He returned to the crowd again.

  Qin Zhou came over and said loudly: "Sister-in-law, you can't come here?"

  Xiao Qiyan shook his head and smiled: "No, my sister-in-law really loves A Yan, she is probably afraid that he will be jealous, tut!"

  Qin Zhou also clicked his tongue and continued happily. Jump.

  Suddenly he turned his head, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked straight over. At the same time, he bumped the person next to him with his elbow: "Take a look, is there a ship coming?"

  Xiao Qiyan and Cheng Yan immediately looked over, They saw a bright light on the sea behind and to their left.

  Their ship is not too far from the sea, but it is not close either. At this level, it is impossible to see the light on the shore at night. It can only be a ship.

  After seeing it clearly, the expressions of the three people all changed: "No, it's not serious, right?"

  "You were discovered so soon? Who complained?"

  "It must be a coincidence..." Xiao Qiyan's face fell: "Don't be like this. I'm afraid!"

  The three of them looked at each other and discussed quickly: "Can we run back by motorboat?"

  "Can't we? It's so late at night that we can't see the direction..."

  "Then...the nearest island? It doesn't seem to be far. Where should we go?"

  "...You want to feed the mosquitoes in the middle of the night?"   Xiao

  Qiyan sighed: "That's better than being beaten! It's so embarrassing with so many people watching!"

He glanced at the other side to feel reassured and said quietly: "No need, people are already here."

  The two people looked quickly and saw just a flash of light. Now as they got closer, they could vaguely see the outline of a small ship. There seemed to be someone standing at the front of the deck.

  Three people: "!!!"

  -

  As the other party approached, the crowd in the disco gradually realized something and slowly stopped their twisting bodies.

  Xiao Qiyan and the other three looked particularly uncomfortable.

  "What happened?" A younger actor asked in horror: "Could it be a pirate?"

  He just wanted to take the opportunity to watch the excitement!

  I didn't want to be chased by pirates!
  Everyone: "..."

  Xiao Qiyan shook his head and said with a deep expression: "No."

  The other party breathed a sigh of relief.

  Just listen to him say: "But he is more terrifying than a pirate."

  "???"

  The group of performers also felt it, and the sound automatically turned down. Seeing no one to stop it, they finally muted it. The leader asked: "Brother Xiao "Are you still dancing?"

  Xiao Qiyan: "...No, let's take a rest for a while."

  So the place fell into an awkward silence, and in the silence, the sound of the ship engine became louder and louder.

  Wen Yu looked at the sea, and then at the people here, and quickly took two more bites of the spicy skewers. Jiang's mother would not let her eat this kind of spicy food, and she felt that Jiang Yunyan would definitely not let her eat it either.

  Soon, the ship approached, and the person on the deck was completely exposed. The sea breeze blew all his hair back, almost slouching, and his strong and handsome face was clearly visible under the light of the cruise ship here.

  Jiang Yun Banquet! ! !
  There is no chance left.

  Xiao Qiyan was furious: "How on earth did he know!"

  Xiao Chen, who had never dared to come out, quickly went over: "Boss, come up here!"

  Everyone: "?!!!"

  The traitor is here!
  Xiao Qiyan was so heartbroken that he slapped his thigh: "I'll tell you! I'll tell you what I ignored! Xiao Chen, the personal assistant, is still here!"

  Qin Zhou's head ached: "You didn't tell him?"

  Cheng Yan said silently: " ...I said it."

  "How could that happen..." Xiao Qiyan was stunned.