Chapter 58

Freen's pov

We walked in the aisle with our hands intertwined. Our friends were smiling at us. Both of our parents are waiting at the center with a wide smile on their faces.
As soon as we reached them, they hugged both of us.

Their eyes speak a thousand words, that they can't even say it in words. But deep inside, Becca and I both know that they are happy seeing us happy.

When the ceremony started, I feel like I was dreaming, and if I were really dreaming, I don't want to wake up anymore. But no, everything is real. The love of my life is in front of me with a beautiful smile on her face while holding both of my hands tightly, as if I will run away. But, that is the thing that I will never ever do.

Gosh, I can't believe that this is really happening.

Okay before we proceed, I would like to asked if there is anyone here who is agai.

No sir. Please proceed..Everyone laugh when Becca didn't let the judge finished his words.

Oh, okay so..Do you, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong take Free....

Yes I do. Becca for the second time she didn't let again the judge to finish his words. Reason for everyone to laugh again and start teasing her. While the judge just smile shaking his head.

Im so sorry your honor. I'm just so excited. Becca said apologetically to the judge which he immediately accepted.

Freen Sarocha Chankimha, do you accept  Rebecca Patricia Armstrong to be your  lawfully wedded wife to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live? Judge asked waiting for my answer

Yes, I do. I answered smiling while my eyes glued at Becca's beautiful eyes. Yes, her beautiful dark hazel eyes where once I lost.

Oh baby the ring. We don't have a ring. I said panicking when I realised about it. And because of that the island filled with laughter. As I said it to Becca little louder.

Becca on the other hand also burst to laugh. "Imagine your were in a serious ceremony then you mention that you forgot something? How embarrassing is it?"

Its okay baby, don't worry I've got a ring. She whispered caressing my back when I leaned closed at her. She then signalled her parents who were the one holding the rings.

Eherrm.. A ring is an unbroken circle, with ends that have been joined together, and it represents your union. It is a symbol of infinity, and of your infinite love. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment, and the love you now feel for each other.

Becca, place the ring on Freen's ring finger and repeat after me. Said the judge and Rebecca obeyed putting the ring in my finger without taking her eyes off of me as if I am a goddes. "Or maybe I am?"

I sometimes forgot that she's an Armstrong.  Who can have everything with just a simple flick of a finger. Staring at the beautiful white gold ring that  surrounded with small diamonds around it that she inserted in my ring finger makes me stopped for a second.

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever. She said it in very sweet tone of her.

I did the same as I inserted the ring on her ring finger.

Before these witnesses, you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have now sealed this pledge with your wedding rings. By the authority bestowed upon me, it is with delight that I now declare you two officially married. You may now kiss.