Chapter 64

Freen's pov

It's been three hours since we started the meeting. It takes quite a lot of time because this project was indeed a big one.

Mr. David and I together with the investors agreed that we will start this project as soon as possible. Everything is settled now and we already signed the papers regarding about the contract, expenses and etc.

Its almost lunch break and I am so excited to talk to my wife and share the news to her. I hope she was awake because I know that she was tired too from the long flight yesterday.

As soon as we ended the meeting. I immediately excused myself to everyone and go back to my office. I already asked Billy to buy a lunch for me as I decided to eat in my office instead of going out.

Infact, mr. David invited me to lunch but I refused to because, my wife promised me that she will call during my lunch break. And he understands me. He is also one of the person knows about my secret wedding. Perhaps Faye, her daughter may informed him about it as he congratulate me last week through a phone message.

I took my phone out of my pocket to call my wife. But when I was about to call her my phone rings and a name "my wife" pop up in my notification and I immediately answer it.

Hello baby. I answered cheerfully. I can tell that she just woke up because she still in her bed.

Hello my love, how are you today? How was your meeting with mr. David? She asked eyes half close. Perhaps she was still adjusting from the light or maybe she is still sleepy.

Well, everything went well, and it'll start as soon as possible.  Perhaps after a couple of weeks. I answered smiling

Oh, I knew it. She said smirking. That smirk indicates that I am so happy for you and I am so proud of you.

Babe, you can go back to sleep if you want to. I mean I know how tired you are from that long flight yesterday. I said with a very sweet tone.

Hmm, I wish you were here with me my love. Do you know its freezing outside? And I badly need a tight hug from my beautiful wife. She said pouting and hugged the pillow next to her. Maybe she is imagining that I am that pillow

Wait a minute, is that my shirt on it? I said as soon as I notice my shirt on that pillow.

It is indeed. Well, I kinda put it in my bag accidentally.. you know?  She said smirking.

Oh really? Accidentally huh? Hmm. Perhaps that shirt of mine walk by herself inside your bag? Hmmmm?? I said teasingly and I can see how red her ear was.

Okay, you got me. But don't blame me. You can blame mahmee, she was the one who suggest about this. She said hiding her face. And I laughed because of her cuteness.

I know that I can't bring you here because of your upcoming projects. And I know that your doing it for our future and I want to tell you that I am so so proud of you babe. You are really doing a great job, and because of that I can't stop myself from falling deeper to you. She added

And what does my shirt have to do with it? Hmmm? I asked teasingly wriggling my brows at her.

Oh God. She exclaimed rolling her eyes and I burst into laughter.

I was about to say something when suddenly someone knock on my door.

Please come in. I shouted and the door swung open. It was Billy carrying a paper bag on his hand.