Chapter 87

Becca's pov

I don't know how I ended up in my room and the next thing that happened is I woke because I could hear some little voices around me. I felt a very soft hand  holding mine, and when I opened my eyes I found that it was Freen who's holding my hand, she's caressing my knuckles using her thumb and it send shivers down to my spine. Those electric feelings with her simple touch that I can't quite fathom, but I love the way how she does that.

Her beautiful face was so close to mine with a worried expression. I stared at her beautiful eyes that full of mixed emotions. She has a long and perfect eye lashes, her nose and those kissable lips that I wanted to taste. I begin to wonder how it feels to be on mine.

"God, no wonder why I married this woman in front of me."

Although I can't remember her or our past, I can feel it in the invisible thread that connects us. How she makes my heartbeat so fast with her simple touch. Something that Jane never did to me. "Gosh"

She's smiling, but I can see the sadness in her eyes. I wonder what's the reason behind it. Perhaps it was me? But how and why?

And then she start asking how I feel, which I answered with honesty and perhaps shortly since I couldn't form a sentence on what to say. She is so intimidating that I became mute, or shy or perhaps lost in her eyes. I can feel the heat in my ears and I am certain that it already turns to red.

"The one and only Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is becoming weak in front of this beautiful woman" and I certainly know that no one can ever do that to me except from her.

"Mommy angel do you still feel pain in your head?" This cute little angel asked me as she try to climb up to my bed with his twin brother.

And wait, did she just called me mommy? Im sure she did because she was looking at me and not Freen. Does that mean that they are really my kids? "Gosh, I have kids? For real?"

I was lost of words for a moment and looking for answers to my thoughts, and when I turned to Freen who is sitting beside me, she just nodded. Like she can read my mind.

"Oh God" Im a mother? Of this two beautiful twins in front of me? With this beautiful lady beside me? Damn, I almost choose Jane over them. Good thing that didn't happened because I won't ever forgive myself for that.

"No baby." I answered and they sat beside me. I still can't believe this. Just a moment ago I was staring at them running in that park mindlessly. I was sick worried that their parents might be looking for them not knowing that they are my kids. What a small world indeed?

As they both snuggle into my arms Mahmee entered the room, calling for the lunch. I was still shocked and excited at the same time for this kind of a news. And here this two who is pulling me up from bed not minding there other mommy who was just staring at us blankly. And now I feel bad about it. But then she gave me a smile as an encouragement. I swear, I wont end this day without talking to her. I have tons of questions for her.

As I walked  downstairs with this two little angels we heard a shout from my room.

"No running in the stairs." Freen shouted and I can't help but to giggle with this two.

How cute is that? God, I want to know how she handle this two, not knowing that she is also a businesswoman.

As we reached downstairs I saw a woman in the dining area. She stared long at me before she pulled me in to a tight hug. An embrace of a mother. Thats what I feel. And I'm certain that she's Freen's mother because they have the same eyes.