Chapter 74

Five years after

Richie's pov

"Billy, what I asked you is very plain and simple, yet your people failed to do their fucking job. What kind of people did you hired? for God's heaven sake." I said frustratingly. We've just arrived home from my company and we were in my office now. And then all I could hear after a stressful day is another stressing news. I heaved a long sigh as I run my fingers on my hair.

"God! That woman is really a pain in my ass ever since the day she could walked by herself again". I said at the back of my head.

"My apologies sir, but they said that she fooled them again after saying that she would only use a bathroom. But after a long minute she's gone, and they search the whole building yet they didn't find her." Billy answered bowing his head.

"Billy, I want you to fired all of them and hired a new one. Now!" I shouted.

"Yes sir, will do immediately, I'll excuse myself now." Billy said bowing his head and left my office.

"Urghhhh... Rebecca Patricia Armstrong you will be definitely the death of me." I said and throw myself in my office chair and cover my face with my hands and start groaning in annoyance.

Flashback...

Freen, don't hesitate to call if you need something, I mean anything okay? I said hugging her. We we're at the airport and I'm sending her there. Her short vacation has ended and its time for her to go back to thailand. 

I will. And you should take care of yourself too Richie. I'll update you as much as I can. Okay? You know I also have a lot of things to do especially in my company. But don't worry I will take care of myself. She said hugging me back.

And after some minutes her flight number was announced. She walked to the entrance and wave one last time before going inside. As soon as I can't see her back, I went straight to the hospital to check my sister.

The day before Freen's flight going back to thailan, I gave her the evidence of the whole truth about her late father. Its a brown envelop. Inside, it has important papers from her father, a will that indicates her share in our company and a usb drive that has a video of my father's explanation about everything. At first, she hesitate to accept it. Because she thinks it was a gift. But when I explained everything she accepted it. And told her to take her time about it.

Freen didn't say anything about it too. What's in the past doesn't matter to her. She said she wanted to focus on herself, in her company and to her future. Especially now that she was already expecting  a little angel inside her.

And yes, I didn't got a chance to tell her about my sister. I know Becca is making some improvements, yet we still not sure until when. And I don't really know what to do. I continued to keep it hidden. Even though in the future I know Freen will never forgive me about it.

As we arrived in the hospital, I go straight to my sister room. There, I found her doctor doing some check up on her. He also introduced me to the new physiotherapist. Her name is doctor Jane.

Mr. Armstrong, your sister is really improving this past few days and I hope that it will continue. Yet, we can't  figure when will she gained her conscious.  Dr. Jane here will also check something from her since your sister had a severe injury in her lower back, we could say that there is a small chance for her to walk again. I'm so sorry about that. The doctor said. And it left me speechless. Its hurting me knowing that my sister won be able to walk again.