Chapter 60

Author's pov

After three short day vacation and an unexpected wedding in koh samui, the newly wed couple together with their family and friends cameback to the city of Bangkok.

Using the Armstrongs private jet, they arrived in bangkok within an hour.
Everyone hugged each other before saying goodbye.

While both of their parents also said goodbye to each other. As for Freen's mother, she needs to transfer to another flight from Bangkok to Chiang mai that it would take another hour and a half.

But before she go, she hugged both of the girls.

Becca's pov

Have a safe flight tomorrow sweety, and don't forget to visit me when you came back okay?. Freen's mother said to becca while hugging her goodbye.

You too mom. And I promise, freen and I will visit you after I cameback. I would also buy you some gifts from england. Becca said smiling after breaking the hug to the old woman, but almost whispering the last word she said that make the old woman smile widely.

Am I missing something? Freen said interrupting her mother and her wife.

No, this conversation is for mother and daughter in law only. Freen's mother said smirking to her own daughter. That makes Freen shook her head while rolling her eyes to the two most important woman in her life.

See you after two weeks mom. Becca said waiving to her mother in law as she walk inside her gate number.

After that, we both got inside the car going straight to the mansion. After twenty minutes of driving we finally  arrived. Mom and dad left us in the airport earlier as we were still talking to Freen's mother. As for Richie, he was the first one to leave earlier because he said he will check something in the office.

But its quite weird because it was so quite when we entered the gate. I haven't seen any guards.

Babe, you okay? Freen asked. Perhaps she noticed me.

Uhm, yeah. Its just, I don't know. I shrugged.

Where is the guards? She asked furrowing her brows. And just like me she was also thinking the same.

Thats what I'm actually thinking babe. I said staring at her.

Mr. Joe, do you have any idea? I asked my bodyguard before going out of the car.

Im sorry ma'am Rebecca but I have no idea. He said apologetically. And I just nodded at him. Freen and I decided to get out of the car going inside the mansion.

Upon opening the door...

Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... everyone said in unison, confetti scattered on the floor. While the guards and maids clapping their hands, smiling at us widely with a banner that says "welcome home newlyweds".

Oh my god. I mumbled happily and so as Freen. No wonder why there is no one outside because all of them are here.

Congratulations to the both of you dear. Mahmee said as she walk toward us with open arms. Freen and I didn't hesitate to hug her.

Thank you so much mahmee. Freen and I said in unison.

I know both of you will definitely get married, but I didn't expect it that soon. But nevertheless me and all of us here were so happy for both of you. She said almost crying. You were no longer a baby dear. You are a grown up woman, a wife. She added.