Chapter 86

Becca's pov

"Mr. Mike, I supposed that this is the way back to the mansion isn't it?" I asked when I noticed the route that we used earlier. I can't remember some of my past but that doesn't mean my brain is weak when it comes to remembering the things that I just did or places that I go after I woke up from a coma.

I could say that I became sharp or smart after that incident. The thing is some of my memory from my past had been vanished and that is hard for me to remember no matter how hard I try.

"You are right ma'am Rebecca." He answered plainly.

"But why mr. Mike? We need to go back to that park and find the parents of these kids." I said almost whispering although I wanted to shout at mr. Mike but I controlled myself not to because, aside from I don't want to disturb the sleeping princess in my shoulder I am also loving the feeling of her little embrace. Not to mention how his twin brother snuggled into my other hand. I think, they can sense that they are safe with me.

But mr. Mike became mute as he continue to drive back to the mansion.

Little did Becca know is that mr. Mike is very aware of everything, that he also received a phone call from Mahmee with the information that the other mommy of the two adorable kids at the back of the car is in the mansion. It happened that Freen followed them earlier from her company. And the proof is in front of him when he saw Freen's car in front of the mansion.

"Mr. Mike I swear to God, if the parents of these two would file a complaint for running their kids away from them, I will definitely fired you." I said irretatedly. As soon as the car stop in front of the main door.

I saw an unfamiliar luxury car parking in the front us. My mind begin to wonder. Are we expecting any guest? And then mr. Mike opened the door in my left side.

The little boy jumped out of the car and start running, shouting mommy. I furrowed my brows when I heard that. Does that mean that their mother is here? In my mansion?

I carefully got out of the car still holding these precious angel in my hand who happens to have her very best dream ever. But I stood froze from my spot as soon as my eyes landed to the woman who happens to be the mother of these two little kids.

And the thousands of questions begins to attack my brain. My heart is beating out loud, louder than earlier that I became deaf for a moment when realizations hit me hard like a tidal wave.

If the little boy called her mom, does that mean that these is her childrens? And these kids looks exactly like me and I am married to her, does that means that they are my kids too? But how is that even possible? Tho, I can't imagine them being a child of anybody else aside from me, since we look exactly the same like a doppelganger.

As I began to think a lot, I started to feel a sharp pain in my head. I put pressure on my temple using my free hands. I saw her crying and thats makes me feel like I want to cry too.

Gosh, this woman in front of me is really affecting me, so much. Earlier if I'm not mistaken I felt jealous seeing her hugging someone else. And now this.

But that didn't stop my head from aching and I can feel any moment from now I would fell down. I hold the little girl quite tightly as I can, because I don't want her to get hurt again. My eyes started to get blurred and the last thing I saw is her running towards me.

Freen's pov

As soon as I noticed Becca felt uncomfortable, I wasted no time to run towards her. Perhaps, everything is too much for her to take and I understand her.