Chapter 84

Becca's pov

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mahmee said from behind.

"It is indeed." I answered still staring at the portrait of myself infront of me.

"I know you can't remember the story behind that beautiful painting dear, but I am hoping that someday you will. Not forcefully okay? We are here to help you in every step." Mahmee said caressing my back and I just nodded.

"Mahmee I have a question." I asked as I turned to face her.

"Yeas dear" she said smiling.

"Do you two see each other?" I asked

"Yes dear, I'm the one who go to her place and meet them because it's not easy for her to come here after the incident that happened to you."  She answered and I nodded understandingly.

"Uhmmm, does she have a uh..I hmm. Nevermind Mahmee." I said.

"You mean a new lover?" Mahmee asked smiling teasingly and I can feel my ear is burning. "What kind of question is it Rebecca!?" But I nodded as at her.

"No, she never been in a relationship after you." Mahmee answered smiling. "Okay." I answered as I don't want to asked any further. Though my curiosity for her is really killing me.

We got up to my room and noticed some new changes. Some stuff have been added from what I remember, like extra chair. My bed isn't in the old place as I remember and it became more bigger. Perhaps I prepared that way.

"I leave you now dear, if you need something or anything just call me I'll be downstairs okay?" She said after sending me inside my room. I hugged her once again before she left.

I'm tired but I not sleepy yet, so I decided to take a warm bath to feel relaxed. After soaking my body for a good fifteen minutes I search for something to wear inside the cabinet. To my surprise I found some oversized t-shirt, which Im not really a fond of. But at the same time they looked so comfy so why not give it a try?

I choose to wear the white one with a printed word. "SERAPHIC ~ means beautiful and pure."

After changing I lay myself down in the bed. Hands on the top of my stomach, and I started to breathe in and out so I could sleep easily. But to my dismay, sleep won't take my side. And my thoughts starts clouding in my head.

I forcefully closed my eyes and smile like an idiot when Mahmee's word echoes to my ears. "No, she never been in a relationship after you." I feel like my heart wants to get out of my ribcage when I heard that earlier from Mahmee, but I didn't show it to her. I almost regret asking her that question but I'm happy to hear that positive answer.

And now I don't know why but I feel excited, to meet her and talk to her. But then I started to question myself, how should I act when we meet? How would she react? Or does she even know that Im coming? I'm sure Richie informed her, but does she feel the same towards me?

"Urgghhh, fuck." My brain is becoming crazy. And you know what's funny? I don't even feel hurt when Jane and I broke up, though its just happened yesterday. Am I still normal? Or perhaps my love for her is not really that deep, I mean "Gosh" usually when you broke up with your lover you would feel pain. But me? no.

She cheated on me and I am mad at her and its normal to got mad but I don't feel like broken hearted because she did that on me. And its weird. Yeah, really weird.

I shooked my head and start focusing on what should I do when I meet Freen. And  I guess I need a help from Mahmee since she is the only one I have here.