Chapter 65

Becca's pov

I am prettey swamped doing the same routine for the past few days. I will woke at six in the morning have breakfast with my family, and go to the company with my parents.

Now I am here at the conference room sighing endlessly after attending two meetings with the new clients and the management. So far everything went well and the company is doing well now. Yet we cannot be careless.

My father already know who's the person behind all of this problem, and he said that they already collected enough proof to put him behind bars. In fact we were waiting for his arrival.

As far as I know he is one of our investors. A big investor. So he didn't mention it in those meetings that we had. Only he informed me about i, and caution me not to go out for awhile untill he put this person behind bars. Though I told him that I don't have any plans on going out.

First my friends are not here, second I don't want to go out with a bodyguards who were tailing me. Third, I don't want to bump into my ex.

Truth is I have already moved on. The reason why, is because maybe I couldn't control my anger at her and I might do something that I will regret in the future.
She's not really worth of anything of it.

Still my parents didn't know about what happened between her and me. And that is something that I already buried a very long time ago.

Its almost lunch time and I really don't have the appetite to eat. My legs also hurt from walking back in fort since the day we started going in the company. I'm waiting for the most special person. And that is my wife.

I know that after a couple of minutes she will be calling me. Its almost five in the afternoon in thailand and Im certain that she will be out of her office anytime soon

Gosh, I still can't believe that its almost a week when we seperate. And one thing that I notice is we both became more clingy and sweet to each other despite of our time difference and how tired we were, we both managed to have time to call and talk about everything.

I missed her so so much, and I couldn't wait to finished the last few days so I can go home to her.

My thoughts were interrupted when the conference door swung open. It was my brother Richie.  He came here yesterday after finishing her work in thailand two days ago.

Aren't you going to eat little sis? It's lunch time already. Mom and dad is waiting in the car. He said

I am not hungry big bro, and besides I'm waiting for my wife's. I respond leaning my back at the office chair and start playing it by spinning a little.

I will call her myself, and tell her that you don't want to eat. He said trying to threaten me as he took his phone out of his pocket.

You can't do that! I exclaimed stomping my feet as soon as I get up from sitting

Yes I can, and I'm doing it. He said showing me his phone with freen on hic call ID ready to tap the button.

Gosh, Richard! I can't believe your using my wife on this. I said rolling my eyes on him.

Im just following her order my little sis. That's how much I love the both of you. He said smirking.

And then suddenly my phone rings. It's Freen.

Hi baby. I said smiling from ear to ear after seeing her beautiful face on the screen of my phone.

Hello my beautiful angel, how was your day? Wait did you had your lunch na? She asked. She's walking in the hallway out of her office.