Chapter 76

Freen's pov

"Mommy...mommy pwease wake up. My tummy's hunggy." Sky short fo Sacha Keila Yssabel Armstrong my little princess was shaking me in my bed. I was already awake since half an hour ago because I know that my two little angels will ambush me in my room with their cuteness and their little war.

"Sky, I told you not to disturb mommy from her sleep. You are very stubborn" and thats Rain short for Railey Isiah Neil Armstrong  my little prince, who's sounded like a big man in the house. I slightly open my other eye and saw him leaning in my door frame with his hand folded on his chest while his favourite blue shark plushie was in between his tiny legs.

Who would have thought that I would become this happy after my late wife left me? I really did a good decision to take the IVF five years ago. And here I am, I've got a valid reason to woke up every morning. Happy

Being pregnant of this two isn't easy,  especially when you have no one to spoil you with everything you like and those weird food that you crave in the middle of the night? Yet I survived it. Thanks to P'nam who never left my side no matter how evil I am to her.

"Mommy pwease, I give you kisses. Mwuah mwuah mwuah"Sky said and start showering me with her wet kisses. I opened my eyes and start kissing her back while tickling her. Her cute giggles echoed inside my room.

"Mommy stop pwease" She said between giggles.

How about my little prince? Can I have kisses from him too? I asked smiling at him. And with no hesitation he run up to my bed and start kissing me.

"Now its, tickle war time!" I said as I both lay them down and start tickling them.

"Mommy please stop, I can't breath" Rain said holding his stomach while still laughing. While Sky is ready for another round.

I could tell that this two little angel was the best thing that happened to me after that worst incident.  I can't imagine what would be my life without them. Or maybe I am not alive anymore.

Rain was the first one to come out, and followed by Sky after a couple of minutes. He act maturely prior to his age. And he speak straight compared to sky who still can't pronounce some other words perfectly. Aside from that, they were both healthy. Just a little allergies maybe that they got from me and Becca.

Both of them has a different talent aswell, Sky maybe took her talent from me on arts while Rain in music just like Becca.

But what Im jealous about is, most of their features was from my late wife. They really look like a little Becca. From their light blonde hair and their hairline to their perfect shaped brows, their beautiful dark hazel brown eye's, down to thier pointed nose and perfect lips. Gosh they even had dimples. Maybe except from Rain who's color was a bit tan which is same like me. Im sure that he would probably make a lot of women cry when he grew up. He is so handsome and so as my little princess was so beautiful too just like Becca.

"Okay okay I'll stop. Now who is ready for breakfast?" I asked and they both raised their little hands.

"Okay, how about you two wait mommy downstairs after I make my bed? I said and they both jumped out of my bed.

I have maids, but that didn't mean that I  won't do anything and just wait for them to serve me. That's a big no to me. I still do household chores especially when preparing food for my kids.

I was the one who always cook for them. Because both of them was a little peaky eater. Especially my little princess Sky. She wouldn't eat if she knows that Im not the one who prepared it.