Chapter 59

Becca's pov

Good morning wifey. Freen greeted me with a beautiful smile on her face.

Good morning too my beautiful wife. I respond and she leaned closer and kiss my forehead my nose, my face and my lips.

Let's take shower together babe, then I'll make breakfast for you. She said smirking.

Hmm, I wonder what kind of breakfast you want to make for me. Can I suggest something? I asked wriggling my brows.

I know what you were thinking babe. She said laughing while going inside the bathroom.

You should joined me now before you miss the opportunity. She shouted from the inside. And my little demon brain cell thought of something.

And with that, I start searching for the "something"  that I want in the drawer.

Coming.  I shouted back when I found it.

"You shouldn't left this here" I murmured after wearing it.

Last night we didn't do what newlyweds couple do. As of that matter we both drifted in our dreams after the party. We we're both exhausted. But not this morning, especially when I had a wonderful sleep last night.

I entered the bathroom quietly. And I must say I am enjoying the view.

Gosh, why do you have to be this hot My Sarocha? Just seeing her nakedness under the shower makes me wet.

I wasted no time and joined her in the shower. She flinched when I deliberately rubbed the dildo that I'm wearing in her sexy bum.

Ba...be? A mix of shocked and excitement written in her face when she turned to face me.

Yes babe? I answered innocently as if I am not doing anything to her. I put my arms around her bare waist and start making small circles on her body using my finger tip.

She let out a soft moan when my finger reached her fully erected nipples. While my other hand is making its way down to her center. 

Fuck baby. She moaned again when I rested my chin on her shoulder. Both of my hands were busy exploring her body.

Yes, babe. You don't know how I badly want to fuck you in this position.  I whispered seductively near to her ear. And lick her earlobe.

I can feel how drenched is her pussy, so I wasted no time and make her faced me and I knelt down and start licking her juices. Her moans echoed inside the bathroom.

Ba..be. oh yes, fuck.. she moaned endlessly.

Oh babe, let's continue this in the bed. I said between kisses.

And as soon as we reached the bed, I pushed her, crashing her lips down to her neck. The smell of her natural scent got inside my nostrils and it sends shivers to my spine.

You smell so fucking nice baby. I feel like I'm a vampire who wants to suck your blood drain. I said sucking her neck leaving some big hickeys on it.

Then my lips reach her mounds where I enjoy playing with my tongue while my legs was on her center trying to spread her legs a bit wider.

With the guide of my hand in the sex toy I entered her without a warning.

Ho....ly...God... She scream.

I slowly my pace until she gets comfortable. While my lips not leaving her erected nipples.