Chapter 46

Becca's pov

Becca babe wait... I uh uhm, they might hear us. Freen said while stopping me from kissing her. I pulled her back inside the private room and locked the door.

Don't worry about them babe, I already instructed them to DO NOT DISTURB US, and also I made them wear headphones. So they won't hear your screams. I said smirking emphasising the word do not disturb us. And I am certain that they won't dare to disobey me.

I walked towards Freen and slightly pushed her, that make her lay down on the bed.

Oh, and where is the scary cat earlier? It seems that I awaken the tiger inside her. Freen said teasingly

Yes, you really did. So don't you dare to resist me babe, or you'll regret it. I respond wriggling my brows with a tint smile plastered on my lips.

So feisty,  I like it. She said

She then look at me seductively as she slowly lick and bite her lower lip. "Gosh, this woman." I don't know why but every single time that she did that infront of me I am lost. Like literally lost.

You like what your seeing? She asked again smiling

Why do you always have to be like this? I asked in very low tone.

What do you mean by that babe? She asked again, as if she didn't know what I'm talking about.

Your seducing me without you knowing about it. I answered as I locked our hands. Me on her top. Staring deeply in her beautiful dark brown eyes with her long eye lashes. I could see how dilated her pupil is.

Did I ever tell you that you had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen? You have a cute nose, not pointed as mine but it suits you perfectly. And your lips, fuck babe. This lips is only mine. You can't kiss anyone aside from me. Do you understand? I said while gently caressing her soft face.

Babe, do you think I would choose to kiss someone else than you? God, I feel like im kissing an angel. And maybe you forget that I'm already your fiancée? She said smiling.

Perhaps, this is not just an ordinary trip. But a honeymoon trip. I said smiling widely and wink at her.

Seems that we will do the honeymoon first before the wedding MRS. CHANKIMHA? She respond smirking

NOOOOO! You will be taking my name, soon to be SAROCHA ARMSTRONG...I said sternly.

She was about to protest but I didn't let her as I crashed my lips into her. And that is final babe. I added between kisses. She let out a soft moan after I bite her lower lips.

I want to hear you scream my name baby. We are literally over the cloud nine. I whispered seductively and lick her earlobe trailing down to her exposed neck. Leaving a mark on it, indicating that she's mine.

Hmmmm....God Becca.... She moaned with her eyes shut.

Yes Sarocha? I asked teasingly and continued kissing her till I reach her mounds.

Can't get enough with you babe. I said while burying my face on her cleavage. Until I slowly put my hands inside her shirt massaging her breast.

Ba..be hmmm. She moaned

You like it baby? I asked her while keep massaging her breast till I can feel her nipples hardened.

Gosh, baby. Yesss.... She answered while biting her lips trying to stop herself from moaning.