Chapter 88

Freen's pov

"You never really change." I mumbled and shooked my head because of how the way she treats me now. She still the woman I married seven years ago though she can't even remember me. I heaved a sigh and tried to get up when she suddenly came back.

"Allow me to help you." She said

"With pleasure babe." That was supposedly Im going to say, but then I stopped myself and just nodded at her. She put her hands around my waist and God, how much I love it.

I gulped hardly not knowing what to do as I begin to panicked when I felt her hands around me. Those familiar touch that I've long for so many years. I felt like I came back to the days we were just getting to know each other.

She stared at me furrowing her brows as I can't move my own body because of that simple touch that she did. Perhaps she can feel it or maybe she was thinking that  I don't like what she was doing as my body began to froze.

"Uh, I'm sorry." I whispered and she just smirked at me. And if she didn't lost her memories I would think that she did that on purpose.  "But wait did she just smirked at me? Seriously?"

She put my arms around her shoulder for support and we start walking slowly to the car. But before we left I asked my mom to look after my kids. And since its already three in the afternoon I'm sure they will take a nap.

The ride to the hospital is quite awkward. And perhaps Becca noticed it too.

"I'm sorry about earlier." She said breaking the silence. And I look at her with a furrowed brows since I don't know why she's apologising to me.

"I know I'm the reason why you hurt your foot, Mahmee told me everything. " She said almost pouting.

"You don't have to apologise Bec, really. I just did what I have to, its just that I forgot I'm wearing a high heels." I answered staring at her eyes

"And you also carry me up to my room, how did you even do that? Im sure were almost the same weight." She said in a teasing way that makes me chuckle.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I don't even know how I did it?" I asked smiling and she nodded understandingly.

We reached the hospital without half an hour since mr. Mike take the short cut way here. Becca called for a help from the receptionist and without a minute a nurse came with a wheelchair.

"Oh, ms. Chankimha?" Said by a nurse in surprise who I happened to know since she is one of Faye's colleagues.

And of all the hospitals around bangkok, I wonder why mr. Mike brought us here? How I wished I wont bump into Faye's since she didn't know anything about about Becca, yet. And I don't know if Becca on the other hand can remember her.

The nurse took me to one of the orthopedic room, and since I am known in this hospital I didn't have to get in line. Which Im happy because I don't need to spend more time in here. I just really can't and at the same time I was also thinking about my kids. What happened earlier was traumatising and Im really gkad that Becca was the one who found them and not other people around.

"Doctor Khan will be here shortly ms. Chankimha. Now I will assist you for the x-ray." Said by the nurse and I just nodded. While Becca sat on the chair waiting for me patiently. She stared at me with those questioning eyes and I don't even know why as I can't read her mind.

The doctor came right after the x-ray.
After checking the result of it, she prescribed some medication for the pain and also to the reduce the swelling.