Chapter 83

Freen's pov

What an exhausting week indeed. And thank God it's friday. Though its almost five in the afternoon and everyone is preparing to leave and enjoy their night later and their long weekend vacation because its holiday on monday. Yet, here I am still scrolling up and down the mouse focusing on the monitor in front of me reviewing all the presentations for next week. Although P'nam already checked it twice. Still, I need to make sure that there is no wrong on this. We can't lose this project because a lot of competitors are waiting for it.

And now I want to kill Richie for coming last week and ruined everything. Yes, everything including my focused on this project. This was supposed to be done if Richie didn't come and say what he wants and needs to say then left like typhoon who just passby in one area and left the damaged behind.

And yes, I am damaged, broken. But unlike before I wasn't weak anymore. I won't waste my time locking myself inside my four walls room or not eating anything. Not now, not when I have a kids that needs my attention, love and affection. And they are the reason why am I this strong.

"Lost in your thoughts again?" P'nam asked raising her brows. She was standing in my door frame, with her crossed arms above her chest. Now I know where my little prince Rain inherited his annoyance look.

"What do you want me to do phi?" I asked  her. And I know that she knows what Im talking about. As I already told her the truth about my wife.

"Why are you asking me that question Freen? Im not the wife here." She said rolling her eyes.

"Exactly, that is why Im asking you because I really don't know what to do." I said slumping my shoulder.

"Use your feelings if your little brain can't handle it anymore." She said and I heaved a sigh.

"You're not really helping phi." I said go back to what I am doing.

"Because you don't need it. You know? I mean you already know what to do so why asked me or anyone? You're just wasting your time and energy.  Just focus for now and think when she's already here." She said making herslef sit on the couch.

"Seriously phi. You're not really helpful."
I said not looking at her

"Okay, okay. I have a question to ask little sis. For now you're not my boss, even if we we're in your office." She said

"Oh yeah, after you already acted like one before you sit on that couch comfortably, how does it feels? I said rolling my eyes on her and she burst into laughing.

"My apologies for that little sis because if you look at yourself in the mirror you would understand me." She said still laughing.  And how can she laugh at me when I am in my worst situation..

"Im waiting for the question." I said, sounded like a boss.

"Okay, I only have one question anyways. Do you want your wife to be someone else's wife?" She asked raising one of her brows. And I feel like I was question between life and death.

"No." I answered

"There you go, so don't. If she comes here with a divorce paper and ask you to sign it. What will you do? She asked in a serious tone.

"Will never signed it." I answered

"You won't, because you are her wife." She said and I nodded. "First and original wife." P'nam added.

"And if she force you, show her who is Freen Sarocha Chankimha-Armstrong, I hope you already know the meaning of that? She said smirking and I smile shaking my head.

"Let's go home now, have a rest and spend time with your beautiful kids and I will also spend my time to my beloved soon to be husband" she said smiling widely as she got up from her seat and fix herself. And yes P'nam is already engaged to the his boyfriend who she meet online three years ago. And Im so happy for her.