Chapter 67

Author's pov

You'll definitely regret for doing this to me Armstrong, you think you can live your life to the fullest? Let's see what will happen to you then. Putting me behind this solid bars will never stop me from any of my plans. And that is to bring you down. You can enjoy your moment now, but I will make sure that that'll be the last moments of your life. Said by the man, gritting his teeth after wiping the stain of blood on his lips and let out devilish laugh.

Its mr. Chen, having his hard time inside this prison name bellmarsh or most likely known as "hellmarsh".

Being there for only two days he almost face his death. Why? Because he thought that he can use his money and power to control those people around him inside the prison. But he is wrong. And thats how he ended up being a punching bag.

You can't barely recognise him because of his state. Those big black eyes that almost pop out of his own eyes lids, face cuts due to hard punches and bruises all over his body, not to mention the cut on his left forehead that still bleeding, broken fingers and leg that he can't move due to a severe pain. Yet he still manage to throw those harsh words.

Stop making some noise you there preggy filty man, time to sleep now! Said by the guard whose strictly doing his patrol. You better obey him or else you'll end up in the dark cold room with a stinky smell together with those rats running in the four corners.

But one thing he learnd from two days being in that prison, and that is to obey. He needs to obey everything and everyone if he wants to live longer.

Freen's pov

We arrived at the school gymnasium where we will be having the graduation ceremony.  The faculty decided before that they were going to use the grandstand but they change it due to the weather. And since summer is about to come, the weather is quite hot outside.

I came an hour early together with my mom and mahmee. Still I need to rehearse my speech although I already memorised it.

This is not the first time that I'm going to speak in front of a lot of people yet, I still  feel nervous. Unlike the my previous speech that I only face my fellow students and teachers that I have seen for years.

Today is different. A lot of new faces. People from high society will be present too as they want to witness this kind of ceremony. Some may take new graduates to work for their company.

I smile to myself proudly. Because I already had everything before this day came. Having my own business before getting me diploma is something proudly.

Fidgeting my fingers while sitting on the first row, wearing the beautiful dress that my wife bought for me inside this black silky graduation regalia with a double chord. My mother was sitting on the other side together with mahmee.

She gave me double thumbs up when she notice that I'm feeling nervous. Little by little the empty seats began to filled. And the program will start after fifteen minutes. I tried to stabilise my breath by inhaling and exhaling.

Hi Freen, long time no see. Its good to see you again after so many months. Nita greets me with a wide smile.

Oh, hello Nita yeah, uhm how are you? I greeted back smiling at her. Its true that I haven't seen her or any other students here for months, except from Faye, Yuki and Mitch.

I mean the last time I saw her was when I started my  internship at the Armstrongs Inc. A smile plastered on my lips remembering that day.

Im doing good Freen, by the way congratulations. She said smiling waiting for me to shake her hand.