chapter 72

Later in the hotel

 *Everyone was setting things up in their rooms, Ichigo and orihime were the first to finish, and so they were just making out, uryu was busy picking an outfit for Chad to use on the beach, Chad was tolerating uryu, since it was really his own fault, he told the designer that he was just gonna use what he had on, and the madrigal sisters? They were doing the same, since Luisa said the same thing as Chad*

Mirabel:oh! This one will look amazing on you

*Mirabel said, giving Luisa the swimsuit, for her to try out, Luisa took it, but Mirabel could tell that she wasn't here right now, at least mentally*

Mirabel:penny for your thoughts?

Luisa:it's....it's about what you said, when I couldn't lift the huge roll of that silk. What did you mean by it?

*Luisa asked with so much confusion in her tone, Mirabel just hummed as she looked at the pair of sandals that were available*

Mirabel:I mean, do I have to spell it out? Since that kinda defeats the magic of it

Luisa:I would really appreciate it if you did

*Luisa said, taking her clothes off right then and there, and putting on the swimsuit it was a cute blue one piece swimsuit,with the chest part of was white and red trim around that area*

Mirabel:ok. You know I can't say no to that face. Imagine that you're a bodybuilder

Luisa: ok, I'm with you so far

*Luisa said, helping Mirabel get out of her clothes, she frowned a little seeing that awful deep gash of a scar she had on her back. Mirabel never told Luisa how she got it. Just as Luisa was about to touch it, Mirabel turned around and looked at her sister with a smile*

Mirabel: great, so you go there and you train every single day, but the problem is that the only thing you have to train are 5 pounds dumbbells  so you won't be able to get any stronger than what you are now

Luisa:I guess that makes sense. But how come you got so strong?

*Luisa asked, touching her sister's belly, making Mirabel squirm and giggle a little, she was very ticklish. Luisa felt it, it wasn't a 6 pack or anything of the sort, but Mirabel had a firm stomach*

Mirabel:helping around the encanto, if you break it down, the majority of what I do is pick stuff up, and it makes me stronger. Also the fact that unlike you I actually exercise

Luisa: hey hey hold on

*Luisa said, trying to defend herself, but Mirabel raised her finger to her. Since she knew where Luisa's mind was going, and already had a counter for it*

Mirabel: your dumbbells in your room don't count. Again 5 pounds, you're not doing anything that would make the muscles tear. You know what you should do? Go jogging with me, building up your stamina will help, and bonus your gift won't be able to help you, so you'll actually improve

Luisa:....why do I feel, like you've thought about this before?

*Luisa said with a sigh that turned into a chuckle, seeing the shy grin Mirabel had on her face*

Mirabel: because I have, many many times. While the gift may potentially be infinite, you aren't limitless, since there's nothing in encanto that can push you farther than how strong you are now.

Luisa:so. What's the solution? Train outside the encanto

*Luisa asked feeling a little self-conscience seeing as she was the strong madrigal, it's her job to be the strongest and protect everyone, kinda hard to do that when your little sister is stronger than you*