Chapter 902. Intense Combat. Wrathful Dargoness.

As soon as the aftereffects of the attack were gone, the enemies looked at Yasenia closely, wanting to check if she was going to attack again. When they saw her turn her attention toward the Peak-level Epoch Cores and rush at them to fight them off with her maids, they all rushed forward.

The numbers were very different on both sides. Yasenia's side had around 290 people, with 7 Half-Step Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators and the rest being a mix of middle and high-level fifth realm cultivators.

Meanwhile, the other side had around 3000 people left after Yasenia's attack, almost all of them being fifth-realm cultivators. While the majority were low-level Epoch Cores, the number of high-level cultivators was more than five times the ones in Yasenia's group.

Thankfully, Yasenia and the ten half-step maids were holding off the 20 peak-level Epoch Core assassins. This relieved the burden tremendously, and with 7 Half-Steps on their side, the fight was able to become stable.

Moreover, while the girls didn't have as much strength as Yasenia, they were incredibly lethal. The attacks they knew were powerful finisher moves that many lacked.

Kali's four fox tails flicked as her presence increased several times over and expanded, covering everything in healing auras. Moreover, thousands of plant creatures with the strength of Half-Step Unification Realm appeared around her, using their bodies as shields to protect people.

While their strength was probably not enough to kill anybody, they were enough to be used as cannon fodder.

Of course, the girls all fought around Kali's summons, ideally using them to create devastating attacks. In the first seconds of the battle, each of the girls had at least one kill under their name.

The battle was intense, and the reason the 290 people could defend so well without losing anybody was their combat formation.

Using a mix of defensive and offensive skills taught in the Astral Sky Clan specifically for this war, they could block most attempts to their life while a few healers in the middle, Kali included, recovered everyone.

Then, as the core of the formation, Flora and Valeria shone the most.

Flora was a Half-Step Dantian Spiritualization Dryad. Her mastery over healing arts and summoning arts was incredibly deep.

So, with a wave of her hand, the numerical advantage of the other side was almost nullified.

The sight of magical plant creatures that eclipsed Kali's summon's strength was majestic. With her body releasing healing waves, she was like a hurricane of life, making the battlefield fall under her control.

Then, Valeria was not holding back at all. So, from the second she appeared on the battlefield, miserable screams started appearing on the other side.

The Nature Spirit Queen didn't summon an army; instead, she fought in the front lines while buffing everyone around her.

Looking closely, everyone on Yasenia's side had a faint green glow around them that further increased their regeneration, strength, speed, and even affinity toward their own elements.

Right then, with all the buffs from Kali, Flora, and Valeria, the people on Yasenia's side were fighting at 200% strength.

Like monsters hiding in human skin, each blow from the Epoch Cores of Yasenia's side staggered those that were of similar strength to them.

The Assassin Sect Master's face was ugly as their attacks were constantly being repelled. His tactic at first was using the Ethereal Soul Realm cultivators as cannon fodder and slowly assassinate everyone. One death on their side in exchange for a few on his side would end up with his victory.